Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Head Admin Removal  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Wholegrain

Head Admin Removal
« on: March 26, 2011, 08:14:33 PM »
Just a heads up but we just got out of a community leader meeting regarding the status of Pillz and Raunky.  They both have been issued a warning that they were inactive and were on their way to being removed.  For both they have simply lost interest in the servers which is fine I mean ZM and ZPS get pretty boring anyways and i probably would have done the same BUT we need to maintain our efficiency and thus it saddens me that we have to remove them.

The other options we had were just a total server shutdown or me having to inherit the burden which for now will be the case until we select new head admins.  Two candidates that seem most prime for these specific roles are Arbysovenmitt and Pwnedlife

Raunky and Pillz both had their golden moments and did their jobs we can't expect everyone to do their jobs forever.  Thank you for your help Pillz and Raunky

Offline pwn3dl1fe

Re: Head Admin Removal
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 08:17:08 PM »
:)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 08:17:08 PM »

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 08:22:39 PM »
No offense Pwned but Doc Mentalist and TK are trying they're best populating the zps server, and have been for quite awhile. So shouldnt Doc Mentalist be considered if he wants HA of zps that is.
Phim Bogason

Offline pwn3dl1fe

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 08:28:51 PM »
so why is there in server 0 people im in steam like 24/7 past 2 weeks

Offline pwn3dl1fe

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 08:30:44 PM »
+ i know alot about zps server plugins maps and stuff that will help server populate

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2011, 08:30:54 PM »
No offense Pwned but Doc Mentalist and TK are trying they're best populating the zps server, and have been for quite awhile. So shouldnt Doc Mentalist be considered if he wants HA of zps that is.

a good argument that is quite possible because i have seen them care alot about the server and be active although I haven't seen tk start up the server doc i have a few times.  We will make a later thread about this but for now this is about the removal of 2 head admins not the nomination that was just a snippet i probably should have just put in the other thread.

Also pwned life does have experience he has been in a management position about 2-3 times from what i remember and has been playing just as long as tk and doc

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2011, 08:37:32 PM »
We should shut down the least popular, and make something else, something that CG members want to play, so as a community we have more options. It seems like some of our servers have become vacant of CG members.

Offline Global_Meltdown

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 09:02:19 PM »
I'd play but after the last update my ZPS crashes on launch, for some reason I seem to be like the only one this has happened too....

9:04 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Something happened to me that is so vile, that I want to go out in a rampage
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: brb
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: k
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: :\
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you want to know?
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: yeah
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you REALLY want to know?
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: There is a Justin Bieber sticker on one of my binders for school.
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: That makes me mad
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: hahahaha
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: pwned
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: EFF U WURLD

Offline Pillz

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2011, 09:52:02 PM »
Ohhh, so thaatt's why I was demoted strangely to a Head Admin! That's cool though, I have been rather inactive on ZPS, really wasn't focused on it because hardly anyone in CG was. Now that I have my room situated and my computer fixed up I can actually do shit, kinda why I started like yesterday, or the day before, whenever I updated the map list.

Oh well. I offered to step down before and it was denied. Now I don't even get notified, lol.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 09:54:28 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2011, 10:34:58 PM »
Head Admins job is to make sure the server is populated.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2011, 10:49:07 PM »
That wasn't the expectation when I was given head admin to it. I was CL, and did Head of ZPS on the side, till I just got pinned as ONLY a Head for some reason, though I was useless as a head for zps and was inactive. It's not like I was booming in CG as a head for ZPS or anything recently, I haven't played like I used to since I had my old room, which was at least 5-6 months ago now I suppose.. I was made only head admin like, 2 months ago, tops.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:58:52 PM by Pillz »

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2011, 10:51:02 PM »
Well.  With ZPS being, well, abandoned by its creators, and the lack of push by them = dying off.

Hate it.

Again, we should have nights where we toss up a ZPS server for ole time sakes...

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2011, 11:07:56 PM »
Ohhh, so thaatt's why I was demoted strangely to a Head Admin! That's cool though, I have been rather inactive on ZPS, really wasn't focused on it because hardly anyone in CG was. Now that I have my room situated and my computer fixed up I can actually do shit, kinda why I started like yesterday, or the day before, whenever I updated the map list.

Oh well. I offered to step down before and it was denied. Now I don't even get notified, lol.

I gave you and Raunky a warning to be more active to which you didn't reply (possibly you tabbed out of it)
To be honest i probably should have pm'd it to you that way you couldn't accidently close out of it or however you didn't see it.

@ tk after the fretta server we are going to try a css server or zombie survival server.  TF2 server will remain up for those that want to play although it is now considered a dead server in CG

@pillz even more It isn't your fault i mean shit gets busy im in the same boat as you.  I have been out partying and doing other things rather than be in CG as of recently and you did your part you still kept the server going and without you it would be in alot worse condition.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2011, 11:15:24 PM »

I gave you and Raunky a warning to be more active to which you didn't reply (possibly you tabbed out of it)
To be honest i probably should have pm'd it to you that way you couldn't accidently close out of it or however you didn't see it.

@ tk after the fretta server we are going to try a css server or zombie survival server.  TF2 server will remain up for those that want to play although it is now considered a dead server in CG

@pillz even more It isn't your fault i mean shit gets busy im in the same boat as you.  I have been out partying and doing other things rather than be in CG as of recently and you did your part you still kept the server going and without you it would be in alot worse condition.

A) Haven't left CG, like, ever. I just am not on steam and ZPS. Always on the forums. B) Thing that annoys me, getting CL, getting demoted to Head of a server I rarely play on, getting demoted from the position I don't know why I was issued. I mean I get why I'd get it, I said I would try, and nothing worked, so I never got to do anything, and nobody helped until Jorgen added maps for me recently. C) I did not get a warning on DEMOTION, you said you were going to talk to me and Raunky about inactivity or something, and I was like LOL ok.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 11:17:21 PM by Pillz »

Offline Global_Meltdown

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2011, 11:43:19 PM »
Zps has been rocking when I was on earlier fixed mine :) yay

9:04 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Something happened to me that is so vile, that I want to go out in a rampage
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: brb
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: k
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: :\
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you want to know?
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: yeah
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you REALLY want to know?
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: There is a Justin Bieber sticker on one of my binders for school.
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: That makes me mad
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: hahahaha
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: pwned
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: EFF U WURLD

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2011, 11:43:19 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal