Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mags App *DENIED*  (Read 4456 times)

Offline artixloktar

Mags App *DENIED*
« on: March 25, 2011, 09:47:29 PM »
What server are you applying for: TTT server

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Code, Inject, and Jorgan.

In game name: (=CG=) Maggots

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/artixloktar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24985960

Do you have past admin experience: Some on a friends server but not much.

What are some good qualities you possess: I know how to do what needs to be done and i know how to spot a troll when i see it/her/thing. I am not aggressive in less needed to be and also been active on the server for about 300 hours now.

What country are you from: USA

Additional notes: I have been with the community for about a year now and know most of its members. smug
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 09:48:41 AM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Boxman

Re: Mags App
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 09:48:05 PM »
+6 1/2

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 09:48:05 PM »

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 09:55:57 PM »
Long time player and a cool guy +1
Phim Bogason

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 10:10:06 PM »
Age. Been denied before. Can get worked up if something goes wrong or if something happens to him.

Offline Blood

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 10:18:57 PM »
^Deal with it

+1 hes a cool guy

Offline Boxman

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 10:35:14 PM »
Age. Been denied before. Can get worked up if something goes wrong or if something happens to him.
Invalid, Travis is 13, I've been denied before [Not really..], and You of all people should know better than to bring up people getting worked up over nothing... Obviously not as much anymore but you definitely used to be an aggressive admin.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 10:55:01 PM »
Hmm.  Age rule is an issue, it will be up to the Head Admin to decide to allow an exception.   It is there, not due to you, but due to the lack of maturity of other admin attempts, who were under the age limit.

Please do not derail the thread. 

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 11:03:51 PM »
Travis was never admin for TTT. This is the most frustrating of the servers to administrate. You and I know that from first hand experience. The ONLY admin that is under the age rule if Johncyklops for TTT. If it were for a non TTT server, I'd say sure, make the exception.

Other then that, the rule needs to remain solid for TTT applications, due to the nature of the server and the clients of the server.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 11:07:06 PM by Kwaurtz »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 11:07:17 PM »
Artix is usually lax. Although people often have a problem with his voice a little and there is still the age issue.

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2011, 12:08:15 AM »
I don't think age is really an issue. The fact of the matter is, will the person in question be a good admin. His age shouldn't matter as long as he can administrate the server properly. If it comes down to it, he can just NOT use his mic, although I don't see this being an issue. I personally think the age rule is rubbish, I'm positive Artix can administrate better then most admins. Put him on a trial admin phase, watch him, if he can do his job let him keep it. If not, take it away. Age shouldn't be considered.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2011, 01:05:21 AM »
+Support for Artix He registered August 31st. Reputable Old****

Fixed
Phim Bogason

Offline Leomire

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2011, 02:42:21 AM »
Hmm.  Age rule is an issue, it will be up to the Head Admin to decide to allow an exception.   It is there, not due to you, but due to the lack of maturity of other admin attempts, who were under the age limit.

Jorgan is the head admin for TTT and hes one of the ones who recommend him. So I say yes, give him a chance

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2011, 02:44:24 AM »

Jorgan is the head admin for TTT and hes one of the ones who recommend him. So I say yes, give him a chance
Ahem Jorgen* and I was never really asked, I may have said maybe you'll be a good admin but I have not really told him directly to apply

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2011, 06:35:59 AM »
He is really relaxed, he sounds mature to me.

He doesn't have a high pitch voice. He's been in the community for a long time.

Knows the rules. Only just be a little bit more active on the forums.

I give him a +1

(Notice this is my first person I approve)

Offline symbolzzzz

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2011, 07:30:17 AM »
+1 from me, his cool guy, a long timer and knows the rules.

Also Kwaurtz the age limit is as limiting as you want it to be, i could lie and say im 23 years old and you would not know, at the same time i could say im 13 with an early voice change. The age does not count for shit. What matters is maturity and voice (don't you dare QQ about his voice, we have the_tank as an admin and his voice is twice as high pitched).
So overall he has been a part of the community, he knows the rules, he is pretty mature and is a nice guy.
I need a new sig...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2011, 07:30:17 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal