Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: the rat (i think is his name)  (Read 2971 times)

Offline triceratops

the rat (i think is his name)
« on: March 15, 2011, 02:51:48 AM »
edit: i now realize there is a format guideline. i hope you will forgive me for not using it.

i've been playing on your TTT server for a while. i haven't been able to play so much as of late due to extreme business. but i logged on today, played three rounds, and my final round i was a traitor. i was a traitor for approximately 30 seconds and i was rdm'ed by a dude who's name included the phrase "fuckfence" (whatever that is)

anyway, i report the rdm and this guy by the name of "rat" decides to be a total jackass to me. i typed possibly four or so things, none of them offensive or in anyway intrusive. however, rat responded to each thing in the rudest possible way. when i claimed i got rdm'd, he said "i want you to think long and hard about what he did to you, and then tell me its rdm." seriously? think long and hard about it? who the hell do you think you are? your mother needs to fucking slap you and teach you how to communicate. then i expressed my distaste with fuckfence at his extremely retarded excuse for rdm'ing me (he was stuck in a cabinet.) rat replied that i should shut up with my remarks because he was trying to deal with the situation. i agreed with this one, even though it was in chat and in no way in interference with the situation, however hte way he told me to not say anything was extremely rude. and then i informed mr. rat that fuckfence did the same thing at the same location the round prior. Rat then told me that he had warned me about discussing it (i thought it was worthy of noting) and told me that i was going to get a slay "and that's that".

really? wow. i don't know if this is really admin abuse, but it's definitely abuse of your vocal cords. just because you have the ability, doesn't mean you have to be a gigantic douchebag to everyone you meet. you're not as smart as you think you are. i did nothing to be slayed, you were just trying to make it clear that you were an admin and you can tell anyone to do whatever the hell you want. all you accomplished was embarrassing yourself in front of everyone in the server.

you really need to learn how to communicate with people. or you're not going to have any friends. honestly, no excuse for your behavior. i suggest you get rid of your superiority complex as soon as possible.

this is my favorite ttt server, but i will not be playing if this elitist idiotis the admin online.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 06:00:42 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Jorgen

Re: the rat (i think is his name)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 08:22:29 AM »
I shall just say that CG in no way condones A rats actions and if he does not defend himself he will be demoted back to normal status this is completely unaceptable, however I do want to hear rats view on this.
DO you have any proof btw? screenshots? copies of the chat? and so on.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 02:51:47 PM by Jorgen »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 08:22:29 AM »

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 01:59:57 PM »
Rat needs to give his side, I am appalled if this is true, and I'm not saying it isn't, just need some evidence to back this claim triceratops.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 02:05:56 PM by Dinomoto »
Phim Bogason

Offline Boxman

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 02:04:43 PM »
Rat needs to give his side, I am appauled if this is true, and I'm not saying it isnt, just need some evidence to back this claim triceratops.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline A Rat

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 03:50:10 PM »
Aah yes, I remember this issue. Although as I recall, It was you being the beligerent one as I was trying to do my job as admin.

I was alive most of the round that triceratops had died in, and I was not alerted of the RDM until I had died toward the end of the round. As soon as I died, Triceratops had told me he had been 'Shot for no reason' and that he 'demanded a ban'

I don't react to demands. I told him, yes, to think long and hard if it was RDM because 'I got shot for no reason' is not a full story as to what happened. It was here I got the full story that Fuckfack shot when he got stuck in the attic on Richland. I then proceaded to try and get Fuckface's story, yet each time I tried Triceratops would continue either demanding slays, ranting about slow justice, and generally interrupting. I warned him to drop it, and that he would get a slay next round.

When I said he was getting a slay, I ment Fuckface. He had RDM'd at his own admittance and I was content to deliver on the punishment. To which Triceratops continued to pester and elict to ignore my warnings of dropping the event by making a scene over how 'Shit has gone downhill' and, I guess he mistakingly thought I was going to slay him, about me.

Let me make this clear, I would never of slayed him for something such as interrupting, player harassment or verbal abuse without a warning and a MUTE or GAG first.

This happened at the end of the round, So Fuckface WAS going to be slayed first thing the next map round. Unfortunately we switched to an (obscure) TTT map (I think it was some kind of winter warehouse or something) and only 6 players were on; Triceratops and Fuckface were both gone. I made a note to address Fuckface if he came back on, and continued to play on the smaller server. After the round we went back to richland, and I D/C'd for work.

This is my side of the story. I would love it if others who were on during this time if they could weigh in to what they saw. This is the first time someone complained to me about my admin actions, and I would of much rathered of gotten a chance to clear it up with tricatops directly in game rather then being blindsided like this.
Longest Traitor streak: 12 Rounds
Most kills in a round: 9 yummy innocents
Favorite Map: Temple

Offline Vincent

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 04:09:53 PM »
I'm sorry but if you come in here and Bring about something of this magnitude make SURE you have Proof......
I'm The Batman...

Offline Ghast

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 04:20:45 PM »
First of all, Fuckface does sound like a name a troll would sport,

Second, if Fuckface did not return from the map change to receive his punishment, that would be considered "RDM and Leave" which would result in a week ban.

I think 'triceratops' should have posted some legitimate evidence for this claim.
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 06:05:24 PM »
ghast the rdm and leave rule does not work if half of the server sudenly falls out, because it is obviously not by choice that happens....
also if that happens I issue every admin to tell me what map it is, and change as quick as possible.

Offline Ghast

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 07:14:50 PM »
ghast the rdm and leave rule does not work if half of the server sudenly falls out, because it is obviously not by choice that happens....
also if that happens I issue every admin to tell me what map it is, and change as quick as possible.

I give them 15 minutes.

[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 07:15:50 PM »
sure that works =P

Offline triceratops

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 11:29:31 PM »
i didn't think to screenshot it. but like i said, i only said a few things in response to the whole rdm thing. the third thing i said i was told i was going to get a slay. i wasn't demanding justice. all i did was report the rdm, and then called the troll an idiot, and then informed rat that he was a troll. that's is it. i didn't go on and on. i typed about four sentences in total. i figured you kept chat logs as they do on my other community's servers. i don't play video games to be so frustrated with the human race i want to punch out my monitor. i don't really want this kid to be demoted, i just don't want to be treated like dirt for doing nothing but being a civil person.

he says he wasn't going to slay me, but after i said that fuckface or whatever was a troll, i was told "i warned you, and now your getting a slay, and that's that".

anyway, don't care really. i was really mad at the time, so i posted this. but i will not be acting any differently on your servers as i did absolutely nothing wrong. let me know if anything that i said i did is against the rules. (as rat's account is quarter-truths at best.)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 11:38:03 PM by triceratops »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 01:13:09 AM »

Let me make this clear, I would never of slayed him for something such as interrupting, player harassment or verbal abuse without a warning and a MUTE or GAG first.

You NEVER slay for verbal / text problems. Just use silence if you have to. If it continues in admin chat, kick them. If it continues, ban them. Slaying shouldn't be involved.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 08:55:38 AM »

You NEVER slay for verbal / text problems. Just use silence if you have to. If it continues in admin chat, kick them. If it continues, ban them. Slaying shouldn't be involved.
pgag or pmute. If he gets into the admin chat after being pgagged report that as a glitch to us, then you can ban him.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 08:55:38 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal