Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

Gonna go see the Justin Bieber movie?

Yes
3 (23.1%)
No
10 (76.9%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: February 28, 2011, 05:34:20 PM

Author Topic: I WILL NEVER SAY NEVER~  (Read 3712 times)

Offline Pillz

I WILL NEVER SAY NEVER~
« on: February 14, 2011, 05:33:20 PM »
Why does everyone hate on Bieber? I don't get it, he's really not that annoying, unless you have trouble getting over his age or something. He's a lot better, as a whole, than lot's of the other celebrities and musicians.. Plus he was Mentored by Usher, that's a pretty good influence for a 15/16 year old boy. Bitches and money, anyone? It's not like he came out of the mickey mouse club~

Pro's A ) Though young, he's not fucking puppeted by Disney, or at least doesn't do the shows, (yet...) B )No purity ring~ once again, Mentor'd by Usher. C ) Not a boy band~ Accomplished the success Justin Timberlake had to take like- 10 years to accomplish with a solo career~ D ) In like 3/4 years, he will either be done with music, or making amazing music. That or it get's really bad and nobody likes him anymore..

Cons A ) He's young, so like- I guess people feel like he's a little kid? Even though he's probably seen more of the world, and gotten more ass then a lot of us~ B ) His voice is all singy and totally girly like- HEY FUCK YOU. HE HAS THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL- C ) Old people might want to fuck him~ but that's kind of irrelevant.

LEAVE BIEBER ALONE~
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

SkiesAhoy

Re: I WILL NEVER SAY NEVER~
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 05:41:08 PM »
Again, you are the man.

Most people who hate against Bieber do so because they are insecure of their own sexuality and cannot understand their irrepressible desire to rape him.

If all that hate was directed at, say, Bill O'Reilly, the world would be a better place.

Besides, he has enough "bitches and money" already to not really give a fuck what most of the hormone troubled male teenage population thinks of him.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 05:41:08 PM »

Offline Ghast

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 07:54:34 PM »
I don't hate Bieber.

I hate his fan base.
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 08:01:37 PM »
I don't hate Bieber.

I hate his fan base.

Underage girls? Why don't I believe you~

Offline Ghast

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 08:22:16 PM »
I don't hate Bieber.

I hate his fan base.

Sex is another thing.

Why they're so crazy over him, I will never understand.
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Offline Pillz

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 08:38:18 PM »
I don't hate Bieber.

I hate his fan base.

Sex is another thing.

Why they're so crazy over him, I will never understand.

Because he can sing, he has an adorably cute boyish face, with that hair~ His personality's all happy and fun- It's probably half of a crush that turns into a musical obsession. I've never really seen a crazed bieber fan outside a show though~

Offline Patty Cakes

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 08:42:53 PM »
He sure can get some...

Wait... It's that whore from Disney Channel.. -90 for Biebsta...

Offline Pillz

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 08:49:36 PM »
+250 on my scale~ Selena's a beautiful piece of WOMAN, NOT ASS, either way you look at it. :D

Offline Patty Cakes

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 08:56:33 PM »
I'm not going to see the movie, but I am going to NORTH KOREA FOR THE NEXT NECK OF HIS MY WORLD CONCERT! <3<3<3<3 OMG :)
http://tweeter.faxo.com/Justin_Bieber_My_World_Tour

Offline Polygraph

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 09:19:33 PM »
I don't hate Bieber.

I hate his fan base.

This, a thousand times.

Offline termantor200

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 10:09:09 PM »
i just dont really like how's he basically a tool. my friend told me bout the movie, they said they have him flipping his hair twice, and one time its in slow motion........ like that is really needed in a movie or a documentary. I say people are just using him to sap the money out of hundreds of little kids, thats basically all of disney's bands. making them a bunch of evil monkeys flinging poo at one another.

I don't hate Bieber.

I hate his fan base.

but this also agree!!!!! so many times!!!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 10:37:26 PM »
i just dont really like how's he basically a tool. my friend told me bout the movie, they said they have him flipping his hair twice, and one time its in slow motion........ like that is really needed in a movie or a documentary. I say people are just using him to sap the money out of hundreds of little kids, thats basically all of disney's bands. making them a bunch of evil monkeys flinging poo at one another.

I don't hate Bieber.

I hate his fan base.

but this also agree!!!!! so many times!!!

Congratulations, you're incorrect.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/04/justin-bieber-takes-on-disney-implies-miley-cyrus-and-the-jonas/

Like I said, Bieber was raised and taught by Usher, not fucking Disney. He doesn't sell any of that stupid Jonas Brother grade bullshit, or have his own series on Disney. He calls Miley and the Jonas Brothers "nothing more than Disney-manufactured drones".

So fucking what if they told him to flip his hair? You say it like it's slave labor and they force him to do it, to make money. I used to have people to flip my hair just as a joke, because I had the hair for it.  IMO my hair was better, but it's just a stupid flick of the head. It's HIS documentary. If he didn't want it, he wouldn't of done it. He's not being a tool. Sure he's a celebrity and is going to do things for money, it's what they do. If people love you, and your music, you'll make shit for them.

He had talent, he met someone who could do something with that talent(Usher), now he's a celebrity.

Get mad~
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 10:40:17 PM by Pillz »

Offline Bjork

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2011, 10:40:42 PM »
I just see him as another come and go pop star.

He wants to make money, I get it we all do but people like Johnny Cash etc put passion into there work.
(=CG=) Bjork! : Its an old cat aswell so its gonna look like a war vet
(=CG=) Bjork! : It also has a beard
Maurice Moss   : How old is it?
Maurice Moss   : Wait a BEARD?

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2011, 10:49:09 PM »
I hate Justin Bieber's music but I don't care what he does in real life. And i'm not going to see his movie because I don't care that what he does to make his "dream" comes true since his childhood or what crap is in that movie.

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline Pillz

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2011, 10:51:08 PM »
I just see him as another come and go pop star.

He wants to make money, I get it we all do but people like Johnny Cash etc put passion into there work.

Everyone's come and go, in the long run. He might stick around for a while and continue to make music~ You can't say he puts no passion into it though, he doesn't just sing because it's his job. I'm also not saying he's just in it for the money, at 16/17 I doubt he would be. If you want people who are just into it for the money, look at most of rap~ Bieber does it for the fans, for the fame, for the love, for the MUSIC, for THE WORLDD. HE WILL FIGHT THIS FOREVER~

I hate Justin Bieber's music but I don't care what he does in real life. And i'm not going to see his movie because I don't care that what he does to make his "dream" comes true since his childhood or what crap is in that movie.

Why do you "hate" his music? Have you actually sat down and listened to a CD, or just heard bits of "Baby" and other songs and just assume you hate it?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2011, 10:51:08 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal