Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Celcius got banned :(  (Read 3500 times)

Offline Sir wazza

Celcius got banned :(
« on: February 10, 2011, 02:18:23 PM »
Administrator Comment empty message?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 06:10:22 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Tazojin (Dwight)

Re: Celcius got banned :(
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 02:36:32 PM »

Who were you banned by: Dwight

Why were you banned: Whallhack

What server where you banned from: 173.243.121.194:27015

What date and/or time around were you banned: 10feb2011

Steam ID: Have no idea how to find out

Your in game name: celsius

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979889232/home

Additional comments: First , im sorry for my grammar/spelling , but im sure you will understand me ..

Oh well .. I love to play on this server , many good admins who do there job and slay's rdmers ect , love this server .. But today when i played , we where like 5 people on the server , 1 admin and 4 other guys ..

The last traitor is sitting in a corner and camping , im draging around with a body playing around , then i go into the room , the traitor whos sitting in a corner starts shooting , misses lots of rounds , i die like from 80hp to 55hp, drop the body and look at the corner and starts shooting .. i killed him pretty fast .. the thing is , i did not look at him before he started shooting .. one second later i get banned ..

Wtf ? Lucky shot yes , but really ?

Jörgen said that the admin spec:ed me for some rounds , this is the funny part .. last round i where an traitor , and i always buys radar , on big maps .. there where 2 ppl alive , this was the round before i was banned ..

Ofc i look at the radar and see where they are .. Thats why you buy radar right ?

Other comments ? Well im 24 .. think im maybe to old for this ? But i play for relaxing after work , and dont even  know what whallhack whatever is .. or how it work ..  I just want to play and enjoy playing with other social people .. 

Thank you for reading and hope it wasent to hard to understand

The last traitor is sitting in a corner and camping , im draging around with a body playing around , then i go into the room , the traitor whos sitting in a corner starts shooting , misses lots of rounds , i die like from 80hp to 55hp, drop the body and look at the corner and starts shooting .. i killed him pretty fast .. the thing is , i did not look at him before he started shooting .. one second later i get banned ..
nope.avi
You got banned when you killed that guy who was behind the cover of an incind after following him through the wall, then buying a vulcan, following another guy through the wall and killing him, before this though I had been spectating you and you displayed obvious signs of walling.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 02:36:32 PM »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 02:42:58 PM »
Decent reason for a ban, I'll stick with Dwight on this one.

Showing signs of wallhacking, like following through the wall and staring at them for example, is a reasonable ban. Cheating is taken seriously and therefore should be punishable as so.

Radars only update once every 30 seconds so knowing his exact location at all times is a very good indication of wallhacking.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 03:22:56 PM »
just one question dwight, how did you know he kept track of the person trough the wall, not just pointing at the wall? =)

Offline Tazojin (Dwight)

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 03:46:38 PM »
just one question dwight, how did you know he kept track of the person trough the wall, not just pointing at the wall? =)
He was in the room with a few crates on canyon, can't remember specifics, but I went outside the room and angled myself so I could see him in the room and the 2 people he followed at the same time.

Offline Sir wazza

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 05:06:48 PM »
Dwight , i used radar ofc .. I was a traitor , on a big map .. Really , whallhack ?

i bought a minigun .. ofc i did , i saw him on radar going into the room and he was the last innocent ..

Just saying , i did not cheat , are you going to ban every1 that uses radar ? Then this game is ruined for ever1 thats thinking about using radar ..

remove radar then , beacuse i did not use whallhack .. This is so lame ..

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 06:40:24 PM »
Pretty much the formal protocal for this type of things is if you don't have definite proof then dont commit a punishment

script enforcer was on and it is a bit harder than you think to get around it

In the past we have had many admins say people were using wallhacks/aimbots and they had no proof

Aimbots if screen isn't shaking then you can't punish them for aimbotting

He seems to have a pretty good reason i would say unban him and give him another chance

Offline Alzine

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 07:09:45 PM »
Wholegrain 1 other newbs 0  lol.gif sounds reasonable.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 07:23:16 PM »
I can tell you this now. There are aimbots that you can adjust a variable to miss, you can adjust a variable as to whether your screen is normal or not, and there is a variable to adjust whether or not you always end killing the person ina  single hit.

Offline Sir wazza

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 07:38:02 PM »
Once again i apoligize for my english ..

Dont know how this aimbot/whallhack thing works and how you detect ppl using them , thats why i cant reply to that ..

Feels good to have some positive responses now , and i can assure i wasent using any cheats .. Dont even know how to or how they work .. And i will never use them , beacuse its ruins the gameplay .. Thats one reason why i play TTT , for the gameplay ..

Hope you guys let me back in , arent to many good ttt's servers around !

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 06:00:04 AM »
Celcius you need to give me a steam ID for me to unban you though, so go into the game use console then type status
your steam ID should pop upp in there, then you just copy and paste it in here.
(om du har problemer med console, så kan du i steam høyre klikke garrys mod og klikke egenskaper/properties deretter gå til set launch options (den store knappen som er øverst når du har klikt egenskaper) skriv da -console start så spillet og console er der. =) )

Let this stand as a warning if you want to ban some1 for hacking (unless it is super obvious f.eks aimbots where everything is a headshot going in circles like a mofo...) GET PROOF, use the in-game record function or if that does not work get fraps...

I will leave it open until celcius gets a steam ID in here, then I will lock it.

Offline Tazojin (Dwight)

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 06:38:56 AM »
Pretty much the formal protocal for this type of things is if you don't have definite proof then dont commit a punishment

script enforcer was on and it is a bit harder than you think to get around it

In the past we have had many admins say people were using wallhacks/aimbots and they had no proof

Aimbots if screen isn't shaking then you can't punish them for aimbotting

He seems to have a pretty good reason i would say unban him and give him another chance
Alright, but I'll be watching him any time hes ingame. Also, script enforcer is incredibly easy to bypass, I could do it in 30 seconds with cheat engine if I wanted, or I could do it more complex if I wanted to avoid a VAC ban.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 08:53:22 AM »
Celcius you need to give me a steam ID for me to unban you though, so go into the game use console then type status
(om du har problemer med console, så kan du i steam høyre klikke garrys mod og klikke egenskaper/properties deretter gå til set launch options (den store knappen som er øverst når du har klikt egenskaper) skriv da -console start så spillet og console er der. =) )

Let this stand as a warning if you want to ban some1 for hacking (unless it is super obvious f.eks aimbots where everything is a headshot going in circles like a mofo...) GET PROOF, use the in-game record function or if that does not work get fraps...

I will leave it open until celcius gets a steam ID in here, then I will lock it.

Do you know how much computer resources you actually need to do an ingame recording using both?

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 10:33:26 AM »
Do you know how much computer resources you actually need to do an ingame recording using both?
Open console,
record <name>

Its makes a .dem file.
The rendering takes long yes. But I believe you can give the .dem file and that works fine to.

When you want to play it;
Open console
Play <name>

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 10:44:59 AM »

notice the or...
Does it really matter that it uses some of your pc? when you are speccing you aren't playing anyways... =P

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 10:44:59 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal