Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tired of this bull****  (Read 1523 times)

Offline malaka

Tired of this bull****
« on: January 26, 2011, 11:09:53 PM »
Name of player reporting abuse:
 Malaka

Admin who is suspected of the abuse:
Lenin

In which server did the abuse ocurr?:
 DarkRP

What ocurred, what did the abuse consist of:
 Annoying rage abuse. Slayed, gagged, and silence for no valid reason.

What time and day did it happen: 8:00 PM EASTERN

Additional comments:
Began as a normal session in DarkRP. Everyone is raging, rdming, nlr breaking, and going mad. I however am roaming the streets with a m249 as a blood and attack the Crips. Cops decide to join in and "attempt" to take me down but fail. As I refused to put gun away as a cop was asking. I was being fired upon by a SWAT in the distance. I try to fire back at the SWAT but kill Lenin instead. I run to a nearby safespot and tell in OOC that I was sorry. Then I was slayed. And also gagged when I asked why. I wandered around unable to buy ammo/health due to gag so I was crippled in RP. Later he physguns me in the air and keeps me there for about 1 minute allowing crips to take freeshots. After letting me down he ungagged me and I started to troll him about being a fail admin and why he never asked why he was killed. I was about to type "Gag me again and I swear I will kill you" He silenced me when I was midway in the sentence and that just ticked me off. I killed him and left the server.
   In other words, I am tired of these abusing admins acting before asking. Isn't there a common saying, "Think before you act". Well I guess almost ALL admins I meet in DarkRP for CG have a tendency to just act.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 06:42:37 PM by Dark Emo »

Offline Cadaver

Re: Tired of this bull****
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 11:12:44 PM »
So.  You rage quit, and then asked for a ban lift.  Your request for a ban lift did not seem to work, and now you are claiming abuse by the one who banned you?

Do you see why I am questioning your motive?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 11:12:44 PM »

Offline LeninCat

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 11:19:01 PM »
I'm not gonna lie, you were under watch already. You were excessively RDMing cops (Especially Kwuartz A.K.A Robert Downsy Junior) and has frequent reports. You then killed me and tried to pass it off as crossfire, so I slayed you. You came back with the same mentality as before, as a blod "olol gotta kill cops and crips cuz they all bad peoplz".

You wouldn't stop bitching about everything you did and a single punishment as a result of it. I gagged you for about 5 minutes, and after you had RDM'd even more, I physgunned you in the air for maybe 20-30 seconds. i ungagged you after this and told you to stop being such a douchecanoe. You then continuously whined in chat and basically it translated to me as "im a huge retard plz rape my ass". I then silenced you because nobody especially myself wanted to hear you. You then RDM's me on sight like a retard, and wholegrain too heard about this all happening in vent, and after all of this I requested that you be added to the ban list for the following reasons;

Previous Ban
RDM
RDM and Leave
Hate Speech (You use ****got excessively in chat)
Not RPing.

I have no further say on the matter as everyone is sided against you clearly.

imadethis4u.jpg

« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 11:22:14 PM by LeninCat »
"I'm admin of my own asshole, no one may enter but me" -Wholegrain on vent 12:49:12 AM March 12th 2011

Offline Scotty

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 11:37:18 PM »
actually i am not sided agianst him in my straight opinion u were got in a cross fire lenin and he said he was sorry now the right thing to do would of been to acept his apolgy and move on but no u thought he was rdming he was NOT okay when ever a cop is trying to arrest u u have the full right to shoot him sometimes their is a bad apple as in a criminal and the cops have to catch him them selves slaying him and gagging him was not the right choice and then banning him no, thats not right.
if a cop is asking someone to plz put their weapon away everyone has the full right to say NO to the cop and continue walking around with it out, but once the cop pulls out the arrest stick and starts chasing u then the cop should run back for cover and call the swat team isnt that wat the swat team is for.
i am pretty sure that malak did nothing wrong here and its more of a mis understanding on both sides. oh and when someone asks u WHY why did u slay them u dont gag them just cause u dont want to anwser u face him like a man and tell him exactly why u slayed him, by gaging him u were just avoiding him plain and simple.
keep it kool, keep it simple, and keep it on the down low.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 11:42:31 PM »
I got lenin on Malaka the first time for rdming me. He also rdmed and left.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 11:45:32 PM »
to be honest you have a wise ass dont listen to anyone fuck everyone im right douchebag type attitude

maybe we are talking to you and your so thick you didn't want to listen

werent rping just rdming

you could also think before you shoot?
kwaurtz walked up to you when your friend was picking a lock

maybe tell him to run? (your bud)
the cop didnt shoot at you

to be honest half of the fun is running from the cops

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 11:47:51 PM »
Name of player reporting abuse:
 Malaka

Admin who is suspected of the abuse:
Lenin

In which server did the abuse ocurr?:
 DarkRP

What ocurred, what did the abuse consist of:
 Annoying rage abuse. Slayed, gagged, and silence for no valid reason.

What time and day did it happen: 8:00 PM EASTERN

Additional comments:
Began as a normal session in DarkRP. Everyone is raging, rdming, nlr breaking, and going mad. I however am roaming the streets with a m249 as a blood and attack the Crips. Cops decide to join in and "attempt" to take me down but fail. As I refused to put gun away as a cop was asking. I was being fired upon by a SWAT in the distance. I try to fire back at the SWAT but kill Lenin instead. I run to a nearby safespot and tell in OOC that I was sorry. Then I was slayed. And also gagged when I asked why. I wandered around unable to buy ammo/health due to gag so I was crippled in RP. Later he physguns me in the air and keeps me there for about 1 minute allowing crips to take freeshots. After letting me down he ungagged me and I started to troll him about being a fail admin and why he never asked why he was killed. I was about to type "Gag me again and I swear I will kill you" He silenced me when I was midway in the sentence and that just ticked me off. I killed him and left the server.
   In other words, I am tired of these abusing admins acting before asking. Isn't there a common saying, "Think before you act". Well I guess almost ALL admins I meet in DarkRP for CG have a tendency to just act.

supports my theory of pure ignorance

you were told not to do it so many times you said you would shoot anyone if they followed you etc...

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 11:48:11 PM »
to be honest half of the fun is running from the cops

then cue the benny hill theme ;D
Phim Bogason

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 11:50:27 PM »
Ok, I think this is clear, not abuse... LOCKED
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 11:52:47 PM by Cadaver »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]