Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kwaurtz Admin Abuse (TTT)  (Read 7126 times)

Offline TowerSheep

Kwaurtz Admin Abuse (TTT)
« on: January 25, 2011, 11:31:41 PM »
Name of player reporting abuse: [bd]TowerSheep

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Kwaurtz

In which server did the abuse ocurr?: TTT #1

What ocurred, what did the abuse consist of:
So joking around I was teliing the server to kill him before the round started. I said "Anyone who kills Kwaurtz will get a day of adminship. Any current admins will get a promotion."

Some one actually listened and kill him.
The result:

[SM] (=CG=) Kwaurtz: Banned player "[bd]TowerSheep" for 1440 minutes.

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): 8:30ish EST (GMT -5)

Additional comments:

I mean, he's been trolling me all day saying i'm a ****got. I didn't even mute or complain.

Excessive rage?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 06:39:57 PM by Dark Emo »

by Kwaurtz

Offline Boxman

Re: Kwaurtz Admin Abuse (TTT)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 11:32:59 PM »
I dislike the fact that Kwaurtz can fuck around all he wants but the second someone wants to have fun and just joke around, he gets all butthurt over it...

I can vouch for the fact that it was an excessive punishment for a joke.
Kwaurtz DID ban TowerSheep

« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 11:35:57 PM by Code »

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 11:32:59 PM »

Offline Vincent

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 11:34:04 PM »
i hate to say this but he is not lying... if it was a joke ban then it needed to be like 1 or 2 mins.... Banning shouldnt even be a joke.
I'm The Batman...

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 11:34:18 PM »
I agree to an extent.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 11:36:33 PM »
I would have laughed at a kick, though it is rdm and that is only a slay.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 11:37:38 PM »
I dislike the fact that Kwaurtz can fuck around all he wants but the second someone wants to have fun and just joke around, he gets all butthurt over it...

It's so true.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 11:42:16 PM »
Kwaurtz already unbanned you. Kwaurtz already informed people of what happened. Kwaurtz got rdmed by three different people, including Code. Kwaurtz was massively rdmed from Towersheep's shit on his traitor round.

Also, if you'd read on the forums, the rule about using the word ****got was appealed. If you had said 'Kwaurtz, stop that', I'd be willing to stop it. However, you don't, and you go and get me rdmed on my traitor round. Something that you as an admin are here to prevent, not to encourage. Thats why I banned you, because if you had been a player, it'd have been a slay, but you are an admin, bottom line, you aren't here to get people rdmed as 'counter trolling' as you said int he shoutbox.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 11:46:19 PM by Kwaurtz »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 11:44:59 PM »
Kwaurtz already unbanned you. Kwaurtz already informed people of what happened. Kwaurtz got rdmed by three different people, including Code. Kwaurtz was massively rdmed from Towersheep's shit on his traitor round.
I didn't rdm you. kthx. I may have SHOT you, but I most definitely didn't kill you.
And it only did 10-ish damage anyway.

Also, If you're going to claim that you're going to change your habits, don't lie about it.

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
wat? u scared/????

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 11:46:50 PM »
I didn't rdm you. kthx. I may have SHOT you, but I most definitely didn't kill you.

Also, If you're going to claim that you're going to change your habits, don't lie about it.

You shot me down to 4 health from 80 with a fucking frenchy. 10-ish damage my ass.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 11:50:07 PM »

You shot me down to 4 health from 80 with a fucking frenchy. 10-ish damage my ass.
Woah, nuh uh. Don't even say that was me. If I was point-blank range I could understand that, but half way down the hallway, no...76 damage with a frenchy from 30ft is not possible. Sorry.

Besides, I wasn't even the only one to shoot you. In fact, over 3 people did. It was all in fun, but you take everything too seriously.

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wat? u scared/????

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 11:51:32 PM »

Woah, nuh uh. Don't even say that was me. If I was point-blank range I could understand that, but half way down the hallway, no...80 damage with a frenchy from 30ft is not possible. Sorry.
You were point blank wheny ou shot me from behind and turned down the hallway.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 11:52:49 PM »
Kwaurtz, do you mean to say you had no idea that I wanted you to stop. You didn't mean it to annoy me at all?

Man, you're a fail troll. That's not why you banned me. You banned me because you were pissed in the heat of the moment. Otherwise you wouldn't be trying to unban me. (And failing)

by Kwaurtz

Offline Boxman

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 11:55:08 PM »

Woah, nuh uh. Don't even say that was me. If I was point-blank range I could understand that, but half way down the hallway, no...80 damage with a frenchy from 30ft is not possible. Sorry.
You were point blank wheny ou shot me from behind and turned down the hallway.
Maybe on your screen, but I'm sorry for my 500ping once in awhile. I shot you when we were in the hallway.

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wat? u scared/????

Offline Leomire

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 11:58:14 PM »
Thats why I banned you, because if you had been a player, it'd have been a slay, but you are an admin, bottom line, you aren't here to get people rdmed as 'counter trolling' as you said int he shoutbox.
Just because you are an admin does not mean you get another punishment for an offense. It may be worse that we are admins and being punished, but that does not mean you give a different punishment. This was admin abuse as everyone follows the same guidelines for punishment, I have not seen any published document saying we admins receive different punishments than regular players. And no one better say "Well Wholegrain said this" type of shit as I am sick of hearing claims like this and finding them to be false.

Bottom Line: This was abuse on Kwaurtz part

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 12:02:59 AM »
Thats why I banned you, because if you had been a player, it'd have been a slay, but you are an admin, bottom line, you aren't here to get people rdmed as 'counter trolling' as you said int he shoutbox.
Just because you are an admin does not mean you get another punishment for an offense. It may be worse that we are admins and being punished, but that does not mean you give a different punishment. This was admin abuse as everyone follows the same guidelines for punishment, I have not seen any published document saying we admins receive different punishments than regular players. And no one better say "Well Wholegrain said this" type of shit as I am sick of hearing claims like this and finding them to be false.

Bottom Line: This was abuse on Kwaurtz part

How should we not get stricter punishments as admins? We are there to enforce the rules, we are there to make sure they are to be followed. What does that say about us when we fucking incite them? When we are the sources to cause them to be broken? That doesn't give a very good message. Sure, I may have flown off the handle a bit too, but Towersheep is by far not a victim here. He knows the rules, he threw bait to the trolls, they took it, and I flipped at him for it.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 12:02:59 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal