Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TowerSheep's Application  (Read 3917 times)

Skieski

Re: TowerSheep's Application
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010, 11:27:26 PM »
*facepalm*

I don't want to ruin your teaparty guys.

But be more active on the forums!

100+ is fair enough, then start your admin app.

fuck the forum, server time is what matters

Agent Orange, shut up. The server is extremely important, true. However, the forum also matters a lot. We would not be much of a community without it. Stop spouting nonsense.

TowerSheep, most of the replies are positive, but remember that forum activity IS important. If you manage to demonstrate you can actively participate in this side of the community, then it would be a Yes from my part, too.

Offline agentorange

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 12:17:32 AM »
*facepalm*

Agent Orange, shut up. The server is extremely important, true. However, the forum also matters a lot. We would not be much of a community without it. Stop spouting nonsense.

TowerSheep, most of the replies are positive, but remember that forum activity IS important. If you manage to demonstrate you can actively participate in this side of the community, then it would be a Yes from my part, too.

I dont mean fuck it entirely, but lately there has been a lack of admin activity, and if he is gonna do a good job dont deny him because finnie is overjoyed with his post count.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 12:17:32 AM »

Skieski

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 12:53:55 AM »
*facepalm*

I dont mean fuck it entirely, but lately there has been a lack of admin activity, and if he is gonna do a good job dont deny him because finnie is overjoyed with his post count.

Who said anything about denying? We merely ask for higher forum activity, that´s all. We are not going to deny or accept and application on the sole basis of forum activity, but it will influence it quite a bit.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 03:21:56 AM »
I can be more active here. I'm just not big into spamming posts or telling people my opinion when it isn't my business. But I can do some more meaningful posting.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Klondor

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2010, 03:30:30 AM »
I say yes to tower sheep Ive seen him lots on the server
"Lets Go Bub"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2010, 03:30:30 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal