Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Evan permabanned me.  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Snak

Evan permabanned me.
« on: October 26, 2010, 02:33:32 AM »
 9:29 PM - (=CG=) Evan: Your constant disrespect to admins.
9:29 PM - (=CG=) Evan: You are a drain on the community.
9:29 PM - (=CG=) Evan: I'm doing what alot of the admins want done. Your nothing positive to this community.

So, when I jokingly said "brian you cant handle a bunch of people on the internet" Evan/Kwartz he permabanned me.

And that's pretty much it. other then my "constant drain on the community" and supposid "disrespect of admins"

And fuck according to him, if that's what everyone one wants, so be it. I'll leave. Just gimme the word, But fuck that shit if I'm going down then Im atleast going to fight for it. I like to belive I atleast bring some humor to my maddness.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 02:37:22 AM by ?ebelMaster ? »
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: Evan permabanned me.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 02:35:49 AM »
You are a constant source of RDM, you take admin disrespect to a whole new level. I've defended you so many times Rebel, I've gone to be one of the few people to argue your case, but at this point, its fucking stupid to do such. I'm sorry, but seriously. I'd be willing to lift the ban if you cleaned your shit up, but we all know what will happen.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 02:35:49 AM »

Offline Snak

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 02:37:10 AM »
Admin Disrespect? Fuck you. I've never ONCE disrespected an admin who hasen't deserved it (even then I still haven't)

"source of RDM" im not even going to argue that one, I've tried to explain my logic but I see your logic is not up to par with mine.
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline Brian

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 02:41:08 AM »
You're a troll, a pain in the ass, and I flat out hated you. No abuse here.

Offline Snak

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 02:42:55 AM »
You're a troll, a pain in the ass, and I flat out hated you. No abuse here.

You could of atleast had the ball's to tell me you disliked me, I just would of stopped talking/assoicating with you and it would of been done with. And don't fucking throw it all on me, you deliver the same shit to me as I do too you. So you made it seem like you diden't care.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 02:44:11 AM »
What logic? Your drug strung out binges and the rampant lunacy they provide?

Offline Snak

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 02:50:08 AM »
What logic? Your drug strung out binges and the rampant lunacy they provide?

Fuck you. You know NOTHING of my life and what I go through. Go ahead and keep me banned, I'm re-banned every 60 minutes anyways.

I'll miss everyone here, even you kwartz, I thought we were friend's. And brian, you should of just came foward with that shit man.

Bye CG. I'll make a formal leaving thread in a few minutes.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 02:50:08 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal