Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Takkei and blksith0  (Read 3015 times)

Offline Ergo Proxy

Takkei and blksith0
« on: August 14, 2010, 04:24:49 AM »
OUR in game name EXACTLY!: (=CG=) Ergo Proxy |POW|

the exact name of the person you are requesting a ban at the time they were on the server:Tekkai ans blksith0

What were they doing: RDM/extreme troll

Which server was it:CG TTT

What time/day was it (include timezone if possible): 12:30 MST

Additional Notes: we have had problems for a while, both have been banned before
You can no more evade my wrath...Than you could your own shadow.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
Re: Takkei and blksith0
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 04:30:39 AM »
Wait... Couldn't you have banned them? I don't know about blksith but Tekkai is getting a perma, this has not been his first offence and is an obvious troll. I banned him last time for RDMing and acting like a total dick face about it.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 04:30:39 AM »

Offline Snak

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 04:35:45 AM »
Ew, god please get rid of blksith too. He's a troll if not worse then Takkei.

Both Deserve a perma, google both of their steam ID's, both are banned from multiable server's for RDMING/TROLLING.

Perma Perma Perma PLOX!    :-*
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline agentorange

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 04:47:39 AM »
I completely support this.!100%

# 2609 "taKKei" STEAM_0:0:8698942

# 2608 "blkSith0" STEAM_0:1:6068936
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 04:50:41 AM by agentorange »

Offline Ergo Proxy

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 05:17:51 AM »
Emo, i didn't ban them because so far tonight they haven't done much more than troll and I am requesting a perma based on repeated offences of trolling and rdm, a sudden perma to both right now would have them up in arms. So in order to keep them in the dark and have the ban waiting for them when they try and log on again. Also I thought it would best to get the communities opinion first.
You can no more evade my wrath...Than you could your own shadow.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 07:20:47 AM »
Oh, well it's obvious those two are getting permas. So, I don't know if the banning is still fucked but someone needs to do this next time they hop on the server.

Offline Brian

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 08:20:59 PM »
blksith0 has been perma'd.

Offline Brian

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 08:24:23 PM »
And 2 minutes later, Takkei has been perma'd.

Offline taKKei

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 08:50:37 PM »
Going to have to say, this is was completely out of line to perma-ban me and blksith0.

We've been enjoying this server for a while now, and love the community. Idk why you think we troll/rdm so much, because honestly, I do not rdm on this server at all, despite what you might think. Trolling is kind of a loose term, so I will not comment on that.

So please, I would ask you to reconsider these bans, maybe reduce them to a week, and we'll have to clean up our act, otherwise, then you could perma-ban us.

Not trolling.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 08:53:38 PM by taKKei »

Offline Snak

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 01:23:32 AM »
Going to have to say, this is was completely out of line to perma-ban me and blksith0.

We've been enjoying this server for a while now, and love the community. Idk why you think we troll/rdm so much, because honestly, I do not rdm on this server at all, despite what you might think. Trolling is kind of a loose term, so I will not comment on that.

So please, I would ask you to reconsider these bans, maybe reduce them to a week, and we'll have to clean up our act, otherwise, then you could perma-ban us.

Not trolling.

Your impressive grammar and persuasive speech can't beat the obvious, that you are indeed, a troll.

A smart one though, you picked your word's wisely and I'm sure some of the community feel's bad for you just by reading it, hell, even I was going to post saying you should get a second chance. But I'm a troll expert, so I know the little quirk's us as troll's use. But after people read what I'm writing here, there going to forget about everything you just typed.

persuasive. A deadly weapon indeed.
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline taKKei

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 01:56:59 AM »

Not trolling.

Your impressive grammar and persuasive speech can't beat the obvious, that you are indeed, a troll.

A smart one though, you picked your word's wisely and I'm sure some of the community feel's bad for you just by reading it, hell, even I was going to post saying you should get a second chance. But I'm a troll expert, so I know the little quirk's us as troll's use. But after people read what I'm writing here, there going to forget about everything you just typed.

persuasive. A deadly weapon indeed.

I do not know what to say. I'm just sincerely asking for a second chance here, a week ban is still a pretty hefty ban if I do say so.

That's all I'm asking for.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 03:37:45 AM by taKKei »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 02:14:07 AM »
Hmmm, tough choice here. Rebel does have a point with trolls but the second chance thing comes up. I will not comment on this, I'll let others decide what is right. But I will say this, try not to disrespect admins and maybe this would not happen. You say you love the community yet you have RDMed and disrespected one of the leaders of this community.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2010, 07:21:41 AM »
he was nice to me <3 XD but i dunno umm i will leave this upp to you guys..

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2010, 07:25:02 AM »
Takkei, was an asshole before.
blkstih0, dunno.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2010, 02:18:43 PM »
is the ban solved or do we still need to ban these guys

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2010, 02:18:43 PM »