Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FanBoy RAGE!!  (Read 5632 times)

Skieski

FanBoy RAGE!!
« on: August 13, 2010, 12:34:52 AM »
BioShock: Infinite 'Debut Trailer' [1080p] TRUE-HD QUALITY

WHAT IS THIS?

COLUMBIA; WHAT THE HELL

WHAT WHAT WHAT

WERE IS MY RAPTURE! WERE THE FUCK IS IT?!!

WHY IS THE GAME CALLED BIOSHOCK; WHERE IS THERE ANY VIABLE RELATIONSHIP WITH RAPTURE?!

KEN LEVIN, YOU BETTER HAVE ANSWERS FOR ME GODDAMMIT.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
Re: FanBoy RAGE!!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 12:39:30 AM »
I think I can see a connection between them. It's like the same maybe? Except this one is in the air rather than underwater. Although that doesn't creep me out on bit like the first two games.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 12:39:30 AM »

Skieski

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 12:40:38 AM »
THIS IS AN ABOMINATION. FUCK THIS.

Offline FearlessThor

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 12:47:15 AM »
i really never liked bioshock

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 12:57:26 AM »
i really never liked bioshock
The original was AMAZING you should be ashamed.

@Juani:
Protip: Bioshock 2 ruined the franchise.

They seem to be starting anew with a new setting and story, and I think this one looks to be incredible.
More info here:
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/12/bioshock-infinite-preview/

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Skieski

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 12:58:41 AM »
WTF Chris, how?

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 01:20:38 AM »
I get it now. It's the 1800's or some shit. They built a Rapture in the sky basically.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 05:16:10 AM »
that is retarded adam is extracted from the leeches in the sea which have incredible biological impact on the human body, in the sky there is no leeches god damn it, juan is right this is horrible.

there are so many things wrong with this, why would you like to have a city in the sky... it would literally just make a 10 times worse life, atleast rapture underwater had a certain reason to it.

how would a big daddy help there at most a big sister would actually be more usefull in the fucking skies, don't fucking forget that the big daddy is suposed to go outside the living areas and fix whatever damage it has, how does it need a scoob suit in the air damnit?
and how unstable wouldn't hot air baloons be for this seriously, you'd be moving all the time it would be horrible.

and how are they expecting to make this scary? it is literally gonna be only scary when the sun is down.....

and another thing why would you make a heart where the stomach is out and how would a human heart cope with machine parts because it is not bloody likely that they can fit a fucking person in that after that thing just pops out inside where his belly is suposed to be.

bioshock 2 was amazing fuck you chris, you got exactly what you wished for amazing gameplay amazing story, maybe not exactly as good of an story like the original but no matter what it had a good story.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 05:20:04 AM »
Did you read the thing Jorgen? The people wanted a city in the sky or something lol fuck if I know

Skieski

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 08:16:06 AM »
My point exactly!!

The woman obviously uses a sort of "Telekinesis" plasmid to stop the guy in mid air. WTF.

I mean, seriously, this would bust the entire Bioshock storyline. Plasmids were supposedly created in Rapture, nowhere else. Why the fuck bust the story like this?

And as Jorgen pointed out, there was a practical aspect to the whole concept of Rapture being in the ocean. Were is the practical aspect of Columbia?

God Damn. At least change the damn name.

ALSO, Bioshocks entire atmosphere was a DARK one. What is this shiny, clear sky have to do with anything?

Do not get me wrong, I really like the concept of this floating city, but dammit, do not try to relate it to Bioshock, because that is bullshit.

/end rage

For now.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 08:17:42 AM by Skieski »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 08:29:40 AM »
yes i have nothing against the concept i have something against the name.

Offline vinnylord

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 10:11:59 AM »
hmm, i kinda like it i mean its lame that rapture is gone but yeah instead of a city underwater just build a city in the sky  :o
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 10:53:05 AM »
lets do a video review 1:10 internal bleedings all over the sternum, chance of survival without medical care 0.
1:48 left and right frontal lobe crashes with skull and creates a huge headache, possibly a quite serious "what's it called..." caused by g forces by rapid aceleration and instant halt.
2:00 ugly girl gets raped by weird machine thing...
2:09 person dies from severe internal bleeding and several other problems =D

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 04:22:39 PM »
Well, there IS a reason it's not Bioshock 3. Bioshock: Infinite is the name currently. It makes some since. Perhaps we will see a great tie in with the story. Something worse than plasmids. I'm guessing they would have probably invented something up there and it goes horribly wrong.

Skieski

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 06:14:21 PM »
Well, there IS a reason it's not Bioshock 3. Bioshock: Infinite is the name currently. It makes some since. Perhaps we will see a great tie in with the story. Something worse than plasmids. I'm guessing they would have probably invented something up there and it goes horribly wrong.

The time frame is too big to make both stories match. The buildings design are completely different to RaptureĀ“s Art Deco style. Plasmids WERE created in Rapture. If this story uses Plasmids and creates some other weird reason, then they obliterated the Bioshock plot.

I feel obliged to point out some elemental facts:

At this height, there is, with all due probability, a rather dangerous lack of air.

Were do they get the fuel to lift the air baloons? I can understand if they use solar panels or wind fans to produce electricity, but none of this can produce fuel.
Do they just dump shit to land, in truck-sized balls of human waste?
Were do they obtain their water supply? Rain?
And their food? They have plantations and they breed animals?

I absolutely love the concept, its quite beautiful, but WHY THE HECK call it Bioshock?

And I cannot help feeling sad, since I sense this in the end of Rapture.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 06:14:21 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal