Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ezekiel RDMed 2 People  (Read 3313 times)

Offline Whitellama

Ezekiel RDMed 2 People
« on: August 04, 2010, 10:17:13 PM »
I was playing a match in which Ezekiel RDMed 2 people. Part of his reasons was because I was threatening to kill him if he didn't stop blocking the ladder (crowbar push didn't work) and I never planned on doing it. Still, he had the right to kill me I guess.

But the other problem is he RDMed a guy right next to me, for no reason at all. I saved the logs for this. Here is the log text, if you scroll down to 3:46, you will see what happened. I hope this guy gets banned (for however long) because he deserves it.

Trouble in Terrorist Town - Round Events Log
--------------------------------------------------
 TIME | TYPE                      | WHAT HAPPENED
--------------------------------------------------
      | Game status changed       | The preparation phase started
00:00 | Game status changed       | The round began
00:15 | Traitor killed innocent   | [CA][CG]Selfishone08 was stabbed to death by Alzine
00:18 | Body discovered           | Alzine found the corpse of [CA][CG]Selfishone08
00:18 | Credit found              | Alzine found 1 credit(s) on the corpse of [CA][CG]Selfishone08
00:18 | Suicide                   | Comrade Tibbles fell to his death
00:24 | Body discovered           | Alzine found the corpse of Comrade Tibbles
01:08 | Suicide                   | PreDatoR couldn't take the strain and killed himself
01:37 | Body discovered           | truespeak? found the corpse of PreDatoR
01:37 | Credit found              | truespeak? found 1 credit(s) on the corpse of PreDatoR
02:09 | Traitor killed innocent   | CommunistPrime was stabbed to death by templarknight
03:02 | Traitor killed innocent   | Vince ™±PGD_± was killed by Alzine using a M16
03:15 | Body discovered           | (=CG=) Agentorange found the corpse of Vince ™±PGD_±
03:33 | Innocent killed traitor   | Alzine was killed by (=CG=) Agentorange using a Shotgun
03:39 | Body discovered           | (=CG=) Agentorange found the corpse of Alzine
03:46 | Teamkill                  | Whitellama was killed by Ezekiel using a Shotgun
03:47 | Teamkill                  | Master was killed by Ezekiel using a Shotgun
03:57 | Body discovered           | templarknight found the corpse of Whitellama
03:59 | Body discovered           | templarknight found the corpse of Master
04:07 | Traitor killed innocent   | togoshigekata was stabbed to death by Frostythesnowman
04:23 | Body discovered           | (=CG=) Blackllama found the corpse of togoshigekata
04:38 | Teamkill                  | Ezekiel was killed by truespeak? using a The Frenchy
04:39 | Body discovered           | truespeak? found the corpse of Ezekiel
04:58 | Traitor killed innocent   | Animos was killed by Frostythesnowman using a MAC10
05:04 | Innocent killed traitor   | Frostythesnowman was killed by Killer Ryno [VikingAxe] using a H.U.G.E-249
05:10 | Body discovered           | Killer Ryno [VikingAxe] found the corpse of Frostythesnowman
05:31 | Body discovered           | Killer Ryno [VikingAxe] found the corpse of Animos
05:32 | Suicide                   | (=CG=) Blackllama fell to his death
05:37 | Body discovered           | Jorky found the corpse of (=CG=) Blackllama
07:00 | Innocent killed traitor   | templarknight was killed by (=CG=) Agentorange using a Shotgun
07:01 | Innocents won             | The lovable and innocent terrorists won the round!

Offline FearlessThor

Re: Ezekiel RDMed 2 People
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 10:20:23 PM »
03:33 | Innocent killed traitor   | Alzine was killed by (=CG=) Agentorange using a Shotgun
Look agentorange is on he is a admin did you not tell about your problem?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 10:20:23 PM »

Offline Remscar

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 12:13:57 AM »
anybody can modify a text file. Get a screen shot.
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 12:00:03 PM »
00:15 | Traitor killed innocent   | [CA][CG]Selfishone08 was stabbed to death by Alzine

that was quick, what map was it?
Phim Bogason

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 03:53:00 PM »
Look agentorange is on he is a admin did you not tell about your problem?
Lots of times I find it hard to grab an admin's attention, especially when everyone's shouting at the end of a round. I also like the forums better since it's possible to discuss the problem.

anybody can modify a text file. Get a screen shot.
I'm not sure how to do that. What would I get a screenshot of? I don't think I can get an image of someone right when they kill me. And what software would I use?

that was quick, what map was it?
The map was whitehouse. I remember this because the place where Ezekiel was blocking me was that little pipe that you can break to go outside after you're underground.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 04:03:45 PM »
God why are you guys always atacking the people who post claims or something? every single claim it is like GET BETTER EVIDENCE a normal guy playing ttt does not have a cahcne of reporting anything on this forum now calm the heck down and stop telling them to get better evidence, grasp the claim by the balls and get in contact with ezikiel and ask and posibly stop his rdming streak...

that is all

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 04:30:51 PM »
God why are you guys always atacking the people who post claims or something? every single claim it is like GET BETTER EVIDENCE a normal guy playing ttt does not have a cahcne of reporting anything on this forum now calm the heck down and stop telling them to get better evidence, grasp the claim by the balls and get in contact with ezikiel and ask and posibly stop his rdming streak...

that is all

True, we have regular players on the ttt server like White and Blackllama, doombringerdante etc
Take their words cus they are not the people that would lie when it comes to an rdm issue.

that is all
Phim Bogason

Offline OMG_ZombiePenguin

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 04:41:53 PM »
Yeh I never had an issue with whitellama so I believe what he has to say about this.

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 06:18:40 PM »
Thanks for the nice words guys. But still, what would I be taking a screenshot of? This sounds like a good idea to me.

Offline Alzine

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 06:23:36 PM »
not to sound, ungratefull, but i've had an admin once or twice when someone rdm's just say "post it on the forums"... thats not very efficient if you cant get any proof... i can understand where remscar i coming from for all they knbow we could be making this up.... hard to say who i side with...

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 08:07:12 PM »
whitellama you must press print screen and then go to paint and glue in...
then upload that pic to minipic or something similar and then link it to the thingy, but yeah...
btw if you are not familiar to print screen you just take upp the event thing and then press the button that sais prnt scrn

but what i think is stupid about the idea is that to get the whole thing you would ave to print screen atleast 3 pictures and that is going to far just for a report seriously guys...

I am not saying not to be critical bt as far as i see now NOT ONE REPORT has been take serious, it all just goes down into the bin for lack of evidence-.-

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 11:25:24 PM »
whitellama you must press print screen and then go to paint and glue in...
then upload that pic to minipic or something similar and then link it to the thingy, but yeah...
btw if you are not familiar to print screen you just take upp the event thing and then press the button that sais prnt scrn

but what i think is stupid about the idea is that to get the whole thing you would ave to print screen atleast 3 pictures and that is going to far just for a report seriously guys...
Wait a minute... Couldn't I just take a pic of the event logs? Those would be a lot harder to forge...

I am not saying not to be critical bt as far as i see now NOT ONE REPORT has been take serious, it all just goes down into the bin for lack of evidence-.-
Well then maybe mine should be the first that doesn't go down the bin?

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 11:45:47 PM »
I'm a witness to this an I'm confirming this, notice the:

Then again, I'm his brother so this is a bit biased. (Even though the truth can't be biased. =)

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 01:01:12 AM »
I'm a witness to this an I'm confirming this, notice the:

Then again, I'm his brother so this is a bit biased. (Even though the truth can't be biased. =)
Yeah but you wouldn't really be a witness, since you didn't see it happen. Even though you were in the server...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 01:01:12 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal