Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Early testing on Steam  (Read 1474 times)

Offline Weazel

Early testing on Steam
« on: September 24, 2013, 04:05:44 AM »
Ok, so I've obtained an early prototype copy of Castle Story (now released for early testing on Steam), like super early... pre-alpha early. And I thought that it had a cool concept. I was in a minecrafting mood, so anything with building and voxels caught my interest. So after obtaining it, I tried out the mechanics, and i thought the gameplay flowed well for a compounded RTS and sandbox game. Obviously it was as glitchy as hell, making me rage multiple times. But now thats it out again, (for testing) I'm think of trying it again. I just didnt wanna spend 20 bucks first to find out they havent fixed anything, or that it sucks (for some reason). So for those who are into testing, lemme know whatcha think.

Also for early testing is State of Decay. Zombies have always been a... fetish of mine. But the idea of surviving in a post-apocolyptic world always gives me such a nerdgasm. I fell in love with Day Z after seeing it on youtube and bought all the arma 2 crap just to play it. But trolls and crap ruined it, so now I'm more into fighting just Zombies... or AI controlled bandits... so when it comes out, I'm gonna be all over that. Once again, I ask for assistence of those who are testing, lemme kno how it functions on PC.
Signed gloriously by the Cuteness Overlord himself,
     ~the Lord of Weasels

Offline Burgers-13

Re: Early testing on Steam
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 05:43:24 AM »
see this is why i  stay away from paying for beta games... if the games is bad or not to my liking i loose out on monies.. monies in which i could have used to waste on food ... maybe tho.. i should buy day Z  thought about playing it before but was like nahh..  i do hear alot of trolls get on those game and that no fun :/

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 05:43:24 AM »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 12:09:59 PM »
maybe tho.. i should buy day Z  thought about playing it before but was like nahh..  i do hear alot of trolls get on those game and that no fun :/
Like a year back it was a great game. But now it's more popular things got terribly worse.
Kids, super high car spawn servers, spawn with DMR and things. People made the game easier. And now it's just nothing. Back then it was hard to do things, and that made the game so good.

Will some mods are still cool.
They fcked Namaslk too. To baad. It was a good game.

Still gonna buy standalon on alpha though

Offline Dante

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 05:11:33 PM »
State of decay is completely broken for some people. One of them being me. I am suppose to be able to run it on ultra but no mater what settings I get 1-10 fps.

Offline Weazel

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 02:09:50 AM »
Good thing they're still working on State of Decay. If it was finished and everyone is getting 1 to 10 fps, then its like... why bother? Thanks for the feedback, I think i'll stay away from early testing for now.
     ~the Lord of Weasels

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 02:13:25 AM »
my advice weazel is stay away from anything beta.. its like drug testing in RL,,, unless the game is skyrim online..then  no .. you must go for it :)

Offline Weazel

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 09:46:34 PM »
Aight, I never passed a drug test anyways...

only because ive never been tested.
     ~the Lord of Weasels

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 09:46:34 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal