Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: No Swedish Desires for Hidden & Personal Life  (Read 23004 times)

Offline Live Bait

Re: No Swedish Desires for Hidden & Personal Life
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2013, 04:54:58 PM »
Wow, everyone put down the pitchforks...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 08:31:33 PM by Live Bait »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2013, 04:55:10 PM »
That was their owner.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2013, 04:55:10 PM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2013, 04:57:33 PM »
That was their owner.

It's good to hear though that he was unaware of Cash's actions at least. The fact that he's going actually do something about it is even better.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2013, 05:24:43 PM »
That was their owner.

It's good to hear though that he was unaware of Cash's actions at least. The fact that he's going actually do something about it is even better.

That's a victory in my book.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Ðeath.

« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2013, 05:54:27 PM »
*Stares back at all previous posts*

Dunno you'll bother coming back and reading this Cash, but good luck with your future endeavors, while I am disappointed in the fact you lied and plagiarized, but regardless, we all do cheap things in life. This is something I'd prefer I not have known about.

Regardless, I hope you learn that lying never does well in the end.

Farewell, Cash, and may you bring your fond memories with you, and your experience kept. You seem like a good guy sometimes, as long as you don't let the dreams of admin powers cloud you.

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2013, 07:40:21 PM »
eagle, if you haven't noticed yet hes lying..

oh FUCK i didn't even read the responses posted... CASH Y U DO DIS?!

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2013, 07:54:35 PM »
My thoughts:
1. Remscar
2. Maurice Moss
3. Wholegrain

He's not the first to steal, and thought it was our look not the most blatant rip off (looking at you Moss). I agree this is distasteful, but not the worst we've seen. I'd suggest simply not letting him ever have admin here again. No need to ban (if he can't have admin I bet he won't come back anyway).

Unlike those I mentioned Cash did not try to steal any of our community members to my knowledge, he infact left with a good message and broke ties. Do not be a dick to him, he fucked up and it ended up doing no good for him.

:)

by Kwaurtz

Offline Mr_Rainbow

« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2013, 09:52:21 PM »
Sad To see him go like this.

Another thing to add, he told me the he hated homosexuals/bronys etc. so much that they shouldn't be allowed rights blah blah blah. He didn't say this part directly, but in little hints, wanting CG to not allow homosexuals etc. So if he would ever of gotten more power, CG would be known as a extremely prejudice community.
whenbananasattack: Hugs are for people who aren't adopted

Offline Dante

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2013, 09:54:43 PM »

Another thing to add, he told me the he hated homosexuals/bronys etc. so much that they shouldn't be allowed rights blah blah blah. He didn't say this part directly, but in little hints, wanting CG to not allow homosexuals etc. So if he would ever of gotten more power, CG would be known as a extremely prejudice community.
Why would you not bring that up to CLs or Pyro? Thats pretty big.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2013, 10:18:03 PM »
I think someone said they couldn't view the rules earlier, but anyway, I made an account before hand and can view them. Cash edited some of the rules and removed the giant block of text at the bottom, so he definitely knows what is going on.

EDIT: After refreshing the rule page, I apparently have been perma-banned from their forum. I didn't say anything to them or post. That seems a bit harsh. Oh well.

EDIT2: The ban reason appears to be "Offensive comments to me via Steam messages." I have been talking to none of them on steam... I'm guessing they made some kind of mistake.

Offline Leninade

« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2013, 10:19:09 PM »

I'd reserve judgement about that unless he can provide logs.

And I guess Cash does basically just plan on torching all the CG relationships he had, save one.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2013, 11:51:42 PM »

I'd reserve judgement about that unless he can provide logs.

And I guess Cash does basically just plan on torching all the CG relationships he had, save one.

I can say for a fact that the very few times I talked to him, he definitely had some kind of homophobic streak to him.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2013, 12:15:54 AM »
So to override Pyro's post about temp losing admin, I am actually going to revoke admin right here and now.

As multiple people have stated, we have no issue with you leaving to do your own thing. CG is an open community, not a cult, you are free to come and go as you please. From what others have shown and stated here however, it seems you have no shame in both plagiarizing our work (is it really that hard to make your own rules?), dumping all your friends in CG on Steam, and then banning people for no reason on your new gaming site.

That alone makes me think you are not fit to admin on CG servers, and that you have the potential to do harm to our servers as some other people have before they lost their powers.

Other then that, good luck to you sir. Let me say your presence has been.....interesting to say the least.

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2013, 12:20:08 AM »
Note: I'm not accusing them of banning me for being in CG, it could've been a mistake, I'm still trying to resolve it.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2013, 12:38:58 AM »
Note: I'm not accusing them of banning me for being in CG, it could've been a mistake, I'm still trying to resolve it.

If the ban notes of what you posted are true, then he banned you for basically no reason.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2013, 12:38:58 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal