Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: No Swedish Desires for Hidden & Personal Life  (Read 23916 times)

Offline Christovski

Re: No Swedish Desires for Hidden & Personal Life
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2013, 03:10:03 PM »
It's totally up to him if he wants to leave for a new community, but the nature in which he does so, and the manner in which he had conducted himself here and in the past was pretty shitty.

Indeed. 

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2013, 03:11:16 PM »
He always seemed like a bit of a cunt to me
This was honestly the purpose of me posting this. He's done a number of shady and aggravating things while I was admin, both to me and other people (they can speak up if they wish), so this is more my vindication of how I've felt about him for a long time.

It's totally up to him if he wants to leave for a new community, but the nature in which he does so, and the manner in which he had conducted himself here in the past was pretty shitty.

If I may be so blunt as to risk a "Personal Attack" report
He's honestly seemed like a rather big egotistical dick, who kissed far too much ass in an attempt to get more power and influence.

I'd also like to point out that someone on that "Hunter-Gaming " changed the required permission to see that thread.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2013, 03:11:16 PM »

Offline Pyro

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2013, 03:15:44 PM »
I'd also like to point out that someone on that "Hunter-Gaming " changed the required permission to see that thread.

Big brother is watching us.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2013, 03:18:22 PM »

Well I hope Big Brother now know he isn't welcomed here. If it's actually him watching, I hope he actually steps up and tries to explain his thought process. Show he isn't a complete coward.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2013, 03:22:39 PM »

Well I hope Big Brother now know he isn't welcomed here. If it's actually him watching, I hope he actually steps up and tries to explain his thought process. Show he isn't a complete coward.

He's an uptight, egotistical and parasitic sycophant, there's no half of him that is capable of being brave.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2013, 03:26:23 PM »
Let me guess, he removed you all. Even pyro.

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2013, 03:30:31 PM »

Aahah, the fucker removed everyone and set his profile to private.
What a massive hooker, he's busted on his little stunt so he tries to cover it up and cut all ties.

Nothing of Value was lost.

Edit: To be slightly toned down.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 04:35:53 PM by Tictactoe360 »

Offline Red

« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2013, 03:31:59 PM »
You're all welcome. Nuff said.

@edit,

Most of you know my thoughts/feelings about Cash having any sort of power in a community as well as my opinion on his character... So I won't post my rant. That is all.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 01:29:52 AM by Red »
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2013, 03:33:02 PM »
Toned down incase edit

I know you despise him as much as the rest of us, but tone it down, not because I don't want his poor feelings hurt more - fuck his feelings, but because I'd rather not see you have problems due to personal attacks.

Edit: That means edit your post before the evil CL monsters see it! :P
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2013, 03:33:41 PM »
You're all welcome. Nuff said.

Thank you to both of you guys.
This was literally the best two days I've had in weeks.

Offline Leninade

« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2013, 03:57:17 PM »
I removed him ages ago, but I couldn't see him on either Red's or Pyro's friend list. Obviously very committed to all the things he's said in the past.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2013, 04:09:25 PM »
Toned down incase edit

I know you despise him as much as the rest of us, but tone it down, not because I don't want his poor feelings hurt more - fuck his feelings, but because I'd rather not see you have problems due to personal attacks.

Dis, don't let one persons poor behavior drag you down to his level!

edit: went back and read some things (including on his other communities) and I mean, I always knew he was power hungry but this is kinda crazy, I mean, there's ego, and then there's this behavior.

I don't feel bad for anything I've said about him now that I've seen the evidence.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 04:44:34 PM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2013, 04:47:26 PM »
|HSG| Wit_Huntybee: Hello, I saw your post on my TS about Cashprizes. I will deal with it don't worry. It's kind of upsetting to see that he is stealing from other communties. I try to keep our community as unique as possible and when Cash came along he had some ideas for the forum which we went ahead with, I had no idea that those rules were made by your community.

Kwaurtz: Oh, thank you for responding. I'm glad you can share the sentiment. Like I said, we don't mind that he left, we are just upset that he stole and didn't even talk to us about it. If he had said something, we wouldn't have minded, but he blatently took it and walked away. Not only that but he removed everyone with whom he spoke with regularly because they had found out.

Kwaurtz: So theres an obvious feeling of guilt there. I'd like to thank you once again for responding.

|HSG| Wit_Huntybee: Yeah, no problem. I will talk to him once hes online to get this changed.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2013, 04:51:30 PM »
Well then, not much to left to be said I guess. Good job Kwaurtz.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2013, 04:52:07 PM »
|HSG| Wit_Huntybee: Hello, I saw your post on my TS about Cashprizes. I will deal with it don't worry. It's kind of upsetting to see that he is stealing from other communties. I try to keep our community as unique as possible and when Cash came along he had some ideas for the forum which we went ahead with, I had no idea that those rules were made by your community.

Kwaurtz: Oh, thank you for responding. I'm glad you can share the sentiment. Like I said, we don't mind that he left, we are just upset that he stole and didn't even talk to us about it. If he had said something, we wouldn't have minded, but he blatently took it and walked away. Not only that but he removed everyone with whom he spoke with regularly because they had found out.

Kwaurtz: So theres an obvious feeling of guilt there. I'd like to thank you once again for responding.

|HSG| Wit_Huntybee: Yeah, no problem. I will talk to him once hes online to get this changed.

Well it's good to see that the community leader? Seems to be a pretty good guy. Hopefully he gives Cash a nice talking to along with some really angry glares.

Though on the side note, Cash's entire plan just exploded in his face like 105%

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2013, 04:52:07 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal