Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: In Game Names  (Read 2961 times)

Offline Burgers-13

In Game Names
« on: August 28, 2013, 07:54:29 PM »
Basically just share how you came up with your gamer tag.

As for me i go as "Burgers-13". My mom actually doesn't cook on weekends, never did back then and doesn't now so she would make my dad buy us food since his a terrible cook and stuff. Anyways I always asked for those golden cheese burgers from Mc.D's, because their the best especially with extra onions. Thus choosing "burgers"  The "13", well its my favorite #, even tho people think its unlucky. :)

Others: "3.1415"
that one i like how it has no actual precise fraction, and its pi (pie)(pumpkin Pie) ...lol lost yeah there didn't I :)

Offline Christovski

Re: In Game Names
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 07:58:39 PM »
I have used too many to count, and Tictac has had at least 5 times the number of names I've used.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 07:58:39 PM »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 08:17:24 PM »
Back when I first started playing Starcraft my name was Sandurion. Since quartz is a mineral that makes up sand, I became Kwaurtz.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 08:21:45 PM »
Have had many, but my most recent (Ze Leetgrain) came from playing on a CG server about three/four years ago, a while before I even joined the forums, nearly everyone had their name as X grain because HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED was on, and at that time, I was named "Ze Leet", as it was a simple name.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline mjb627

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 08:24:10 PM »
Mjb is my initials and 627 is my birthday.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 08:29:03 PM »
AlphaWeeaboo was just something random that i came up with Ghast.
Originally I went by DarkEmoKonata and I still kind of cringe thinking about why I had that name.

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 08:34:22 PM »
Where did the glorious name Cash Prizes originate from?

Clicky click:
Spoiler for Hidden:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XngZF7GOmG0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XngZF7GOmG0</a>

Offline Muffins

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 08:38:13 PM »
Well before muffins of mass destruction i used the name Cafe de mocha which i totally just came up with, but with muffins i was watching the movie Get Smart and they blow up a bakery because they thought they were hiding nuclear weapons in the bakery.

Ðeath.

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 08:44:34 PM »
I have used too many to count, and Tictac has had at least 5 times the number of names I've used.

I think she means ones that you actually effin' stick by.

Blood Mage Merrill - Everyone knows I obsess over Merrill. Look left, please.

Ðeath. - A shorter version of D-Death-Day, with a Ð and "." for a bit more unique touch.

As for names IN GAME, or incognito, I come up with them on the spot, alright? Alright.

Kappamatty - Saw a show called Kappa Mikey, was on a few years ago. Kappa + Name = Kappamatty.

And then I also went by Hingming/Dienhang* a long time ago.

*Dienhang was not "Die n Hang"(Didn't notice it for a few years, hah), but more of Dee-N-Hang.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 09:16:34 PM by Ðeath. »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 09:02:01 PM »

I think he means ones that you actually effin' stick by.

I think "she" means ones that you actually fuckin stick by.  But I digress.

Christovski was the only nickname I had in school that was not based on my last name, so it was ok to use online.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2013, 09:02:35 PM »
People always called me a derp..
figures.

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2013, 09:09:01 PM »
Back in the socom and BF2 days I used to use Woozel101 for all my game names. But one day in science class a few years ago I was super bored and just thought up "AbkaFlab".

Offline Billy

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2013, 09:37:13 PM »
My first name was Falien. I had that for like 7 years. I played this one browser-based RPG once called Frogs vs. Aliens.. And I wanted to be both, but I couldn't, so I just picked Frog and then made my name Falien.. Which is a mix of both.

And now I go by Billy Ruben (Billy for short) which is a play on Bilirubin, which is a heme in your blood that makes your bruises purple, pee yellow and causes jaundice.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2013, 09:55:46 PM »
(I guess I'm stupid because I had no idea burgers was a she. Good god, oobla, get it together.)

Oobla, right. Well, back in like, 2005, Runescape was the first online game I was going to play. I needed a name. Something my enemies would utter in fear. I needed inspiration, so I watched my favorite movie at the time, which was jimmy neutron: boy genius. In it, the main villain is an alien king, and his right hand man is named "ooblar". The antagonist always said it weird, so I thought he said "oobla". I typed in oobla, and the name was taken. Damn. However, it gave me two options. Choose a different name, or be the next oobla in line for the throne, tag a 37 at the end of my name. I still go by this name, but my enemies don't utter it yet.

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Red

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2013, 10:04:36 PM »
Red

Hair, color of the walls after I kill players, a favorite colo(u)r of mine, one of my favorite movies, burgundy and crimson didn't fit.

That's about it =P
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2013, 10:04:36 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal