Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon X/Y.  (Read 5004 times)

Offline NeoHatake

Pokemon X/Y.
« on: August 10, 2013, 10:23:48 PM »
Anyone else besides myself extremely excited for Pokemon X/Y? I'm a Pokemon fanatic, even have the 1st gen badges tattooed on my knuckles lol xD.

I've pre ordered X and I'm gonna go with the water starter this time around, which is really weird for me cause I have always gone fire starter, but I felt like changing things up. I always stick with one or two types of Pokemon just to make the game a little bit more of a challenge. This time around I think I'll go Water/Fairy types only.

Offline CashPrizes

Re: Pokemon X/Y.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 10:40:48 PM »
Of course I'm excited!

But my favourite, all time game would be sapphire. But can't wait till the release.

Cash Prizes is a little kid at heart when it comes to Pokemon xD.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 10:40:48 PM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 10:43:47 PM »
I'm so excited I'm sitting still with a dull expression on my face.

Honestly Pokemon is bland to me now, I understand why people still cherish it, but my heart stays with ruby/sapphire :P
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Dante

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 10:52:40 PM »
I preorded Y.

Offline Dante

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 11:08:34 PM »

Honestly Pokemon is bland to me now, I understand why people still cherish it, but my heart stays with ruby/sapphire :P

Same thing here. It boggles me how Activision can get shit for rereleasing COD every year but somehow Nintendo gets a free pass for doing the same thing with most of their IPs.
Pokemon X&Y are changing a lot of shit up actually. And a pokemon game did get shit for it, Diamond and Pearl. B&W didn't because it had a lot better storyline and Shit ton of new pokemon. X&Y is adding a lot of new shit and features. CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION AND RIDING POKEMON! Theres other things being added of course.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 12:41:19 AM »

Same thing here. It boggles me how Activision can get shit for rereleasing COD every year but somehow Nintendo gets a free pass for doing the same thing with most of their IPs.

Nintendo gets a ton of shit for not having new IPs, especially from game critics. You just don't hear it as much because everyone has been hating on COD for the last few years.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline NeoHatake

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 01:13:31 AM »
Being 3D, and having full 3D battles + moves would be enough change for me even if I wasn't a Pokemon freak.

Offline Dante

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 03:12:59 AM »
Being 3D, and having full 3D battles + moves would be enough change for me even if I wasn't a Pokemon freak.
Thats X&Y. New Mewtwo form, 3DS only, NEW BG, New Music, New Animations, Fae type, New Region, New Pokemon, Ride pokemon, Character Customization, Possibly ride pokemon like mounts/bike, And possibility of pokemon following you like in HG, SS.

Offline crovv

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2013, 03:52:10 AM »
I tried to get back into it with Platinum/Diamond/Pearl but I just didn't feel the same way as with Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald. I'm interested in X/Y, though, purely based on what they're adding and what has been added since I've last played.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 10:00:49 AM »

Pokemon Stadium.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 02:03:44 PM »
Megastone, thats all I have to say. Megastone sounds stupid as balls.

Offline Dante

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 12:46:18 AM »
Megastone, thats all I have to say. Megastone sounds stupid as balls.
When I read the Megaevolutions this Is what I thought:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LLuhJsCk_4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LLuhJsCk_4</a>

Offline Christovski

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 12:52:44 AM »
Instead of retyping all my many thoughts on X and Y ( I will be getting X and hoping they release a special 3DS for these games) here are all the threads where I've talked about the games

http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8768.0

http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=10022.0

http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=10191

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Pillz

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2013, 03:16:55 AM »

In case anyone  hasn't been keeping up with the Mega evolutions.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2013, 03:36:02 AM »
Mega Absol looks hella sexy.
Def my new waifu pokemon.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2013, 03:36:02 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal