Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Muffins  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Muffins

Muffins
« on: July 07, 2013, 05:32:35 AM »
In-Game Name: Muffins of mass destruction

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: TTT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5882065

Reason for resignation: Right now i have a lot of stress because of multiple reason that i rather not tell about and i feel that playing games is not really helping it being an admin and all. I kinda think of it as a job since i am not really old enough to get a job right now. I'll still be active on the forums and idk maybe pop up on the server ever once and a while. I would make a time away thread but it will be longer than 2 weeks. For now i will miss everyone!!!

Temporary?: Maybe

Offline Guztav.

Re: Muffins
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 08:43:39 AM »
You don't need to resign just because it's over 2 weeks, it can be 6 weeks or 8 weeks, it doesn't really matter, also if you resign you may or may not have to start over at Trial Admin if you decide to return. If you think you're going to return, just make a time away.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 08:43:39 AM »

Offline Muffins

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 09:45:51 AM »
You don't need to resign just because it's over 2 weeks, it can be 6 weeks or 8 weeks, it doesn't really matter, also if you resign you may or may not have to start over at Trial Admin if you decide to return. If you think you're going to return, just make a time away.
I am going to be honest i am taking some medication that stresses me out and makes me depressed and i cant really help it, I probably won't make an appearence for at least 2 months and I am resigning because I know I'll be inactive for more than 6 weeks. Also cause it gives me lots of mood swings and I don't want my admin to get taken away for good, at least with this I can come back when I feel better.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 01:33:41 PM »
If you have stuff that you have to work through that's fine. See you another day, Muffins.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 01:35:13 PM »
Best of luck Muffins.

Offline mjb627

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 01:35:40 PM »
Return soon Muffins.

Offline Kountd0wn

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 01:53:26 PM »
You're a great admin, feel better - I await your return.

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2013, 03:55:44 PM »
NOOOO!! Please come back soon once life is better D:

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Andredem

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2013, 05:21:03 PM »
No, Muffins, I'm telling you I've done this before. If it's not temporary, just go on a long admin time away...
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2013, 07:24:37 PM »
I am going to be honest i am taking some medication that stresses me out and makes me depressed and i cant really help it, I probably won't make an appearence for at least 2 months and I am resigning because I know I'll be inactive for more than 6 weeks. Also cause it gives me lots of mood swings and I don't want my admin to get taken away for good, at least with this I can come back when I feel better.
In that case, I hope to see your return and good luck in future ;)

Offline oobla37

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2013, 07:37:35 PM »
If you have stuff that you have to work through that's fine. See you another day, Muffins.

(psst. Put him on time away.)

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2013, 11:22:34 PM »

Ok, Muffins, out of respect for you, I am putting this as a time away.   Go.  Do what you need to do.  Know that CG will be here, when you want to game again.

Be safe.

Cad

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2013, 11:22:34 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal