Show Posts - NeoHatake

Back

Topics - NeoHatake

Pages: 1
So I have an extra copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution if anyone wants it. I know it's pretty old and probably cheap now, but it's still an awesome game, and I want someone to enjoy it.

General Gaming Talk / Final Fantasy XIV.
« on: 27 Aug, 2013 21:36 »
Just wondering if anyone else in the community is playing. If so what servers? I have a character on Excalibur and Coeurl.

General Gaming Talk / Pokemon X/Y.
« on: 10 Aug, 2013 22:23 »
Anyone else besides myself extremely excited for Pokemon X/Y? I'm a Pokemon fanatic, even have the 1st gen badges tattooed on my knuckles lol xD.

I've pre ordered X and I'm gonna go with the water starter this time around, which is really weird for me cause I have always gone fire starter, but I felt like changing things up. I always stick with one or two types of Pokemon just to make the game a little bit more of a challenge. This time around I think I'll go Water/Fairy types only.

Team Fortress 2 / Anyone here still play TF2?
« on: 10 Aug, 2013 22:18 »
Been getting back into TF2 lately, and now that CG has a vanilla TF2 server I'd love to start playing in it, but I noticed the TF2 servers are usually empty. So I was wondering if anyone would like to get a group together to seed the servers here and there?

Pages: 1
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal