Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Not huge news] Some f*cker started a fire at my school.  (Read 6071 times)

Offline Sniper no Sniping

Re: [Not huge news] Some f*cker started a fire at my school.
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2012, 10:18:26 PM »
Deleted what? I didn't see it.

Offline Pillz

Re: [Not huge news] Some fucker started a fire at my school.
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 11:09:58 PM »
We had a problem with girls having babies in our school. At the start and the end of the year we would tally up which class had the least, and dub them the "least sluttiest grade." Our grade won each year, with I think only 3? Class above us and freshmen were so fucking horri-bad though. Class above us with about 8, and the freshmen had two sisters who one was pregnant, and the other was pregnant with her second child. Not to mention the others that were pregnant besides them..

Oh, and the second day of school a freshmen kid died from underage drunk driving. We had kids doing weed in the art room, and then ratted each other out on it, and many, many drug searches. And best of all? There was like.. 4 black people in my school. Best thing I ever got out of that was sophomore year when the most "ganster" of them all went up against a backwoods spoiled white bitch. Oh man, "don't hit me I'm pregnant you N-." It was so great.

HAHA THATS LIKE MY HIGH SCHOOL, but we had like 50/50 on the black to white. There were at least 20-30 pregnant girls throughout highschool I swear. I remember the tiny little freshmen girls with big fat bellies, it was so hilarious, now they all have 1-2 year olds they're always posting pics of on FB. Good stuff.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: [Not huge news] Some fucker started a fire at my school.
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 11:09:58 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal