Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The whole premise of AAA game series' in one image.  (Read 2780 times)

Offline Leetgrain

The whole premise of AAA game series' in one image.
« on: April 06, 2013, 07:55:20 PM »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Tictactoe360

Re: The whole premise of AAA game series' in one image.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 08:02:04 PM »

What's the "AAA Game series' this post is like me going

"THE ENTIRE MBSDF SERIES IN ONE IMAGE"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 08:02:04 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 08:03:19 PM »
In response to both of your posts I say

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgJp7aLLZdU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgJp7aLLZdU</a>
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 08:05:02 PM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 07:39:15 AM »
Sort of like mainstream games. High quality published games I suppose.
"big budget commercial game. "

Like America's dollar, it's also AA.... Oh wait no it isn't. Awww sorry, Canada is still AAA tho.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Mr_Rainbow

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 07:48:03 PM »
AAA games: How much money people put into games.

Indie games: How much time people put in to games.

Cod is AAA and as Leet says it's just the same thing over again.

FTL: Faster Than Light is indie and I see no resemblance to other games making it amazing.

Hope this helped a little.
whenbananasattack: Hugs are for people who aren't adopted

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 09:53:44 PM »

FTL: Faster Than Light is indie and I see no resemblance to other games making it amazing.

That's like saying

Back people like watermelon
White people like Good Food.

So, in short no. Although a lot of AAA games may be shit... so are most Indie games. In fact theirs a lot of indie games that had very little time put in them and are complete shit.

So that in no way is a fair comparison or argument other then that AAA titles get more funding.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 10:00:13 PM »

That's like saying

Back people like watermelon
White people like Good Food.

So, in short no. Although a lot of AAA games may be shit... so are most Indie games. In fact theirs a lot of indie games that had very little time put in them and are complete shit.

So that in no way is a fair comparison or argument other then that AAA titles get more funding.

Back people love watermelons.
I've also heard, many Back people can run fast and are very good at basket ball.

Also there's a great big comparison between Indie and AAA games.
Indie games have some form of Creativity within them 99% of the time.
Whereas as AAA games like Call Of Duty, Halo, Gears Of War have little to no creativity 99% of the time.

Compared to big name releases and Indie games. I have yet to buy an Indie game that I haven't enjoyed.
Where, I've found maybe 1 or 2 big name games that actually felt like it was worth the money.

{Sniped so I don't get any Fanboys rustled}

Offline Christovski

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 10:04:32 PM »
Inject is incapable of taking jokes, or letting a thread go by without making it a debate

Just let a joke be a joke injekt :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Bigsister

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 10:06:08 PM »
Inject is incapable of taking jokes, or letting a thread go by without making it a debate

I don't think rainbow was joking.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 10:14:41 PM »
I've also heard, many Back people can run fast and are very good at basket ball.

Whereas as AAA games like Call Of Duty, Halo, Gears Of War have little to no creativity 99% of the time.

Compared to big name releases and Indie games. I have yet to buy an Indie game that I haven't enjoyed.
Where, I've found maybe 1 or 2 big name games that actually felt like it was worth the money.

No, and I swear to god you indie fan boys are going to make my brain explode.

It's more like 90% of indie games.... DON'T HAVE ANY CREATIVITY WHAT SO EVER. Clearly you are unaware to the vast scale of available indie games (Likely Billions). Also, good job naming off the major shit tastic rehashed AAA game over the other wise great AAA games, Of course thoes are bad. Games like the half life series, bioshock*, mass effect 1-2, Dishonored, Dota2, TF2, WoT (not indie in technical terms),  Diablo, and many many more are all GREAT, AAA Game titles. And although you may think the mass % sucks, you have to remember maybe 12 new titles come out every 6 months, where as like 4500 Indie titles come out. Good luck sifting through 90% junk (Potentially 100%) to find the good indie game in that bag of shit, Or wait for your gay ass Humble Bundle pack.

So no, FUCKING No. In no god damn way is this a good comparison, jesus shut your mouth fan boys, SHUT IT AHJDSGAJHDGHJKASD@@@@@

And yes, sure a few of the new AAA titles aren't so great and shit happens, w/e. AAA titles (good ones) take a long time to come out. The only reason you may think indie is the fucking bomb digity is because you have over a billion to choose from. And even then I think hardly any are good. So much junk. You're lost in a black hole of mental bull shit joining the hip new cool club of the
"Lets Fuck Indie games in the ass and let it fuck us, OH MY GOD I LOVE INDIE GAMES , BLOW JOB BLOW JOB BLOW JOB, I DON'T HAVE A GF LOL OL OL O LL OL FUCK ME"
So you go ahead and master bate to all the indie developers, because I'm going to (RIGHT NOW) Start making the shittest indie game ever and I'm going to let you all download it and play it. And if you so happen to like it. CG will become ....

"INJECT MAKES INDIE GAMES FOR $15 GAMING"

BAM!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2013, 10:15:12 PM »

As a sub note, no jokes were made.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 10:25:27 PM »

This is a joke.  Saying that AAA games are recycling.

Inject see joek, inject no get joek?

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 10:35:19 PM »

This is a joke.  Saying that AAA games are recycling.

Inject see joek, inject no get joek?
Okay... but non of my replys were in relation to the top post now where they?

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 10:37:26 PM »
I'd rather pay $60 for a game with an actual story than $5 for some shit platformer... Bethesda games come to mind
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 10:40:05 PM »

No, and I swear to god you indie fan boys are going to make my brain explode.

It's more like 90% of indie games.... DON'T HAVE ANY CREATIVITY WHAT SO EVER. Clearly you are unaware to the vast scale of available indie games (Likely Billions). Also, good job naming off the major shit tastic rehashed AAA game over the other wise great AAA games, Of course thoes are bad. Games like the half life series, bioshock*, mass effect 1-2, Dishonored, Dota2, TF2, WoT (not indie in technical terms),  Diablo, and many many more are all GREAT, AAA Game titles. And although you may think the mass % sucks, you have to remember maybe 12 new titles come out every 6 months, where as like 4500 Indie titles come out. Good luck sifting through 90% junk (Potentially 100%) to find the good indie game in that bag of shit, Or wait for your gay ass Humble Bundle pack.

So no, FUCKING No. In no god damn way is this a good comparison, jesus shut your mouth fan boys, SHUT IT AHJDSGAJHDGHJKASD@@@@@

And yes, sure a few of the new AAA titles aren't so great and shit happens, w/e. AAA titles (good ones) take a long time to come out. The only reason you may think indie is the fucking bomb digity is because you have over a billion to choose from. And even then I think hardly any are good. So much junk. You're lost in a black hole of mental bull shit joining the hip new cool club of the
"Lets Fuck Indie games in the ass and let it fuck us, OH MY GOD I LOVE INDIE GAMES , BLOW JOB BLOW JOB BLOW JOB, I DON'T HAVE A GF LOL OL OL O LL OL FUCK ME"
So you go ahead and master bate to all the indie developers, because I'm going to (RIGHT NOW) Start making the shittest indie game ever and I'm going to let you all download it and play it. And if you so happen to like it. CG will become ....

"INJECT MAKES INDIE GAMES FOR $15 GAMING"

BAM!

I've yet to buy a Humble Bundle pack.
I believe a good game should be bought at full price.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 10:40:05 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal