Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Homsexuality not Genetic?  (Read 4616 times)

Offline Pillz

Homsexuality not Genetic?
« on: December 13, 2012, 06:16:45 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq5nmUTx6eI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq5nmUTx6eI</a>
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Coreybush11

Re: Homsexuality not Genetic?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 06:38:11 PM »
I always thought that your sexual preference was based on your environment and how you are raised, and that there was maybe something going on with your genes and shit that kinda gave you a little push either way, without really deciding for you. But that was just the thoughts of someone without a clue of any science about this, so yeah.

I also read something before that sounds like what that study said, about how if you have more and more children, something starts weakening in the womb that helps prevent against too much testosterone or something like that and there is a greater likelihood of having a gay son once you have so many sons.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 06:38:11 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 06:38:56 PM »
Sort of old news. But theirs still lots of theories onto what cases this.

Either way... we have had this debate several times. One such incident btw http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=6537.0
Yes, I know not exactly the same debate.

But to go on track with the exact question of the debate, No I don't think it's Genetic. Do I think you are born with it? Yeah probably, actually more then likely. I don't think anyone thinks that you aren't either born with or without it, because if you aren't born with it Then It's not a choice. I don't think that it isn't a choice.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 07:09:59 PM »
i heard somewhere that homosexuality is natures answer to over-population.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 07:16:58 PM »
I don't know, I've been bi (Well to put it into better terms Omnisexual) for a LONG time, even since I was a child I knew something was different.

Don't know if it's because of how I was raised, or if it is genetic, or whatever, but still, Even before I knew what it was I knew something about my sexuality was different.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 07:23:34 PM »

yeah cause it hasn't started happening til now right?? Homosexuality has been happening since man has been around, so no its not because of over population
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 07:48:20 PM »
Not really much of a debate if you don't actually ask a question Pillz.

This just breaks down to nature over nurture, believe what you want but there will be no way to prove either theory.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 09:07:17 PM »
I think it's more a nurture thing, you can't just be born gay.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 10:21:45 PM »

Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 10:29:42 PM »
You could.

Nothing is really conclusive on this topic to be honest. Isn't really enough evidence to prove either side. Some would argue who would want to be gay in a society  unaccepting of homosexuals? And thus from that they assume you must be born with it.

Is it true? Maybe, Who knows.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 01:56:04 AM »
You could.

Nothing is really conclusive on this topic to be honest. Isn't really enough evidence to prove either side. Some would argue who would want to be gay in a society  unaccepting of homosexuals? And thus from that they assume you must be born with it.

Is it true? Maybe, Who knows.

Agreed, in some cases both nature and nurture could be the causes. But people can't be sure tough.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 03:00:56 AM »
Ya know, I can't really relate to all this "gay vs. straight" thing. I'm pansexula, and me and Susan have been going out for a while now! Here's a pic.

Also, thinking of moving to Washington, so we can legally do her friend, Marry.

trollface

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 08:04:32 AM »

yeah cause it hasn't started happening til now right?? Homosexuality has been happening since man has been around, so no its not because of over population
If you want to get technical, it does technically reduce offspring/mating. Although, not by a large enough degree to stop reproduction or enough to stabilize our population
Ahem, -cough-Spartans-cough-

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 10:12:55 AM »

A friend told me yesterday that their parents were devorced. Because his mother became lesbian.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:14:26 AM by Finniespin »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 12:59:45 PM »
A friend told me yesterday that their parents were devorced. Because his mother became lesbian.
Ironically, I've heard a LOT of women state they're changing sexuality due to the opposite sex. Also, bisexuality is pretty common, so she could have easily been so during her marriage with her husband and just decided to avoid males all together.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 12:59:45 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal