Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Homsexuality not Genetic?  (Read 4653 times)

Offline Pillz

Re: Homsexuality not Genetic?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 08:50:58 PM »
Ya know, I can't really relate to all this "gay vs. straight" thing. I'm pansexula, and me and Susan have been going out for a while now! Here's a pic.

Also, thinking of moving to Washington, so we can legally do her friend, Marry.

trollface

I love you, that made me laugh so much.

Also I knew everyone would debate it regardless of if I provided a text-wall or not; so why bother? :p

I've always thought what was said in the video; it's not genetic but there might be other genes that along with how you're raised can effect ones decision to be gay or straight. That combined with how your parents raise you, what you grow up around and what experiences with the opposite sex you have form your sexuality.

I'm bi-curious and I really don't know why. My parents barely ever discussed homosexuality with me, I think what really affected my decision was all the people who HATED homosexuality. In fourth grade we had a lesbian asian teacher and everyone always called her weird and made fun of how she probably went home to another woman. Then all my black friends in middle school made fun of the homo's and didn't want to get near them; and I don't even know. I'm just a more understanding person than most and wouldn't be afraid to try something new, and I never understood why people cared so much how other people lived their lives. After dating Zetos online, which started as a joke; I found out I secretly desired for cock sometimes. Since I can technically say I dated a guy, I guess I'm bi.

Anywho; nurture trumps nature in this one.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 10:02:11 PM »
I honestly don't know why I'm Omnisexual (Or as Prince put it, Pansexual - and no it does not mean attracted to pans and kitchenware! xD), I'm more attracted to the person, gender does not need to come into play, if I like a person I like them, it doesn't matter who they are or were, It's their choice as to who they are or want to be and it really doesn't bother me, I can like any gender the same.

Meh, but I've been feeling really lonely the past few days, I really need a man here to hug me and snuggle with <3
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:05:10 PM by Leetgrain »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 10:02:11 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 10:33:31 PM »
I honestly don't know why I'm Omnisexual (Or as Prince put it, Pansexual - and no it does not mean attracted to pans and kitchenware! xD), I'm more attracted to the person, gender does not need to come into play, if I like a person I like them, it doesn't matter who they are or were, It's their choice as to who they are or want to be and it really doesn't bother me, I can like any gender the same.

Meh, but I've been feeling really lonely the past few days, I really need a man here to hug me and snuggle with <3

Exactly; I don't find myself crushing on guys I know but when I pretended to date Zetos I started to find him attractive and it was strange having a guy be nice and flirty instead of manly or whatever. Yay for homosexuality!

Maybe one day the majority of the world will be bi as we all learn to love one another. Or something.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 11:45:59 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2012, 11:33:15 PM »

Then what the fuck does it mean then? And what's the word for who I am? meme1

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2012, 11:43:07 PM »
Ya know, I can't really relate to all this "gay vs. straight" thing. I'm pansexula, and me and Susan have been going out for a while now! Here's a pic.

Also, thinking of moving to Washington, so we can legally do her friend, Marry.

trollface

I love you, that made me laugh so much.

Also I knew everyone would debate it regardless of if I provided a text-wall or not; so why bother? :p

I've always thought what was said in the video; it's not genetic but there might be other genes that along with how you're raised can effect ones decision to be gay or straight. That combined with how your parents raise you, what you grow up around and what experiences with the opposite sex you have form your sexuality.

I'm bi-curious and I really don't know why. My parents barely ever discussed homosexuality with me, I think what really affected my decision was all the people who HATED homosexuality. In fourth grade we had a lesbian asian teacher and everyone always called her weird and made fun of how she probably went home to another woman. Then all my black friends in middle school made fun of the homo's and didn't want to get near them; and I don't even know. I'm just a more understanding person than most and wouldn't be afraid to try something new, and I never understood why people cared so much how other people lived their lives. After dating Zetos online, which started as a joke; I found out I secretly desired for cock sometimes. Since I can technically say I dated a guy, I guess I'm bi.

Anywho; nurture trumps nature in this one.
I'll fix you up some cock right away! They are pretty damn sexy, doncha think?

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2012, 11:52:14 PM »
Then what the fuck does it mean then? And what's the word for who I am? meme1

It means you are one sick individual.  trollface
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2012, 11:52:14 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal