Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Suggestions 2.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town  (Read 25080 times)

Offline TowerSheep

Re: [Suggestions 2.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2012, 11:57:46 AM »
IF IT IS NOT A SUGGESTION DO NOT POST IT HERE

by Kwaurtz

Offline mau5_V_

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2012, 01:31:48 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Map Zm_Desparados

What does it do?: It is a really really fun map, and i think it would be a nice addition to TTT

Why should it be added?: I think that we are all getting bored with playing the same stuff over and over and over and over

Link to download/addon: None, because i dont know how to find that, but i will give you a youtube link:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL_hNSjfYxM

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2012, 01:31:48 PM »

Offline Klondike bar

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2012, 12:27:02 AM »
What type of suggestion?: (Model)
What does it do?: (When the flare gun burns a body, the body turns into the charred body model and cannot be identified.)
Why should it be added?: (This would be more realistic and funnier than a burn mark on the ground)

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2012, 03:23:10 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Rule
What does it do?: 1 day ban for people who leave after wasting time (4+ minutes of a round as a traitor)
Why should it be added?: It just sucks when people dont do shit for a long time as traitors and then they leave and dont get any punishment so I think that a day ban would be reasonable for leaving after wasting 4+ mins as a traitor (or wasting 8 mins with 0 kills atleast). Basically its worse than RDM cause youre wasting EVERYONES time not just ones or a few peoples! =P
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline deathknive

« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2012, 09:15:17 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Feature vote ban/kick

What does it do?: Allows normal users to vote ban/kick players. For balance you could make it that 50% of people have to ask for the vote ban/kick of this player then like 80% have to vote yes for it to work. Times for ban/kick should be controlled by admins.

Why should it be added?: The other day i was on when DeerpyWoops was doing his thing on the server and we had to wait about 4 rounds and a map change before and admin was able to get on. Having something like this would save admins time and players.

Link to download/addon: none its just an idea im throughing out.

If u want to change it go ahead im not a coder or anything im just a guy thats been around the block a few times.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 09:19:55 PM by deathknive »

Offline stewieisevil

« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2012, 11:26:24 PM »
What type of suggestion?: equipment : advanced disguise
What does it do?: you purchase it after you get the disguise it allows you to disguise as other people
Why should it be added?: it will add a large twist to the game
Link to download/addon: not quite sure

Offline MeOwMoO

« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2012, 10:37:32 PM »
suggestion?:Map.
What does it do?: well, lets think.  trollface
Why should it be added?: It looks hella sick and looks really fun.
Link to download/addon:http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=122611

(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): i would fuck you
(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): so hard
[FL:RP] X Armless Gamer X: O_O

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2012, 10:47:37 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Feature

What does it do?: When players die while shooting/aiming, their weapons should be welded to the hand and fire while going ragdoll.

Why should it be added?: Would make kills more cinematic, and gives a fair chance of hurting someone in the fire (I think damage should be "dealt" by the killer.) And it wouldn't be too overpowered or annoying because not many people aim (Unless with snipers)

Link to download/addon: N/A
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2012, 11:08:00 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Feature

What does it do?: When players die while shooting/aiming, their weapons should be welded to the hand and fire while going ragdoll.

Why should it be added?: Would make kills more cinematic, and gives a fair chance of hurting someone in the fire (I think damage should be "dealt" by the killer.) And it wouldn't be too overpowered or annoying because not many people aim (Unless with snipers)

This is already part of the game that badking himself is working on, it is still very buggy.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2012, 04:27:31 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Map TTT_Hendrix

What does it do?: Play on it, Themed towards some actual TTT gameplay with team work (literally)
Why should it be added?: Rather Nice Themed map. Has a T Objective and it kinda fits into the theme of TTT, T's try to sabotage by working together to launch a nuke (which wins for the T's) while innocents basically prevent the launch (if T's choose to try to launch it). Has a Working grenade launcher but needs to be loaded by finding the ammo box. Other than that, it's a nice military themed map

Link to download/addon:
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=124627

AND:

What type of suggestion?: Map TTT_Arctic_Complex_b3 (i think)
What does it do?: Play on it, It's on toybox but still a nice map
Why should it be added?: Nice big map, dark but still enough without a flashlight, Quite popular

Link to download/addon:
It's on Toybox, but i can try to find the ACTUAL link
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 04:35:11 AM by Ashes Relandi »

Offline deathknive

« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2012, 05:09:08 PM »
What type of suggestion?: T equipment

What does it do?: a proximity alert. That will alert Ts if anyone comes within X feet behind them. Or out of their line of sight.

Why should it be added?: I've gotten tired of being snuck up on and it would be something that every T would want to get. It could be passive or u would have to turn it on or off.

Link to download/addon: haven't found one yet. But i think I've seen it before on a different game mode.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2012, 06:21:17 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Feauture / Equipment buff

What does it do?: Minimap, When a T / Detective buys a radar, it provides a minimap on screen, that updates with shots in CLOSE proximity, shows player locations (not real-time, but updated within the same time as the radar)  and should be able to 'mark' a few players at a time for real time updating, which also adds a FOVcone ( Field Of Vision cone, use http://goo.gl/xGvzc as resource, the higlighted cones are the.. whatever they are's FOV) to those players and should last only a few seconds, Could be used to 'mark' spots on the map for other traitors/detectives to see, so that they can highlight where is not a good place to go, or where they should meet if the defacation hits the oscillation.

Why should it be added?: If this is applied as a whole, I think it could help promote a more tactical game, or introduce teamwork (A word oh-so-few TTT players know) and I could definitely see it making it more fun, and it's not really unbalanced in any regards as it is just a more visual approach to the radar, and if for some reason you do think that is overpowered, then taking your eyes off of your surroundings to either open it up for marking or to look at the bottom corner of your screen to check who's around you balances it out fairly, as it is designed to distract your eyes - even for just a second - to check your surroundings, and in doing so it could ultimately cause your death.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:38:26 PM by adk123 »
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline SgtMajor_Artyom

« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2012, 02:09:07 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Something to accuse someone of doing something possible a "Misleader".
What does it do?: DNA will either be mislead onto another target if a DNA sample from the target is obtained though bodies etc.
Why should it be added?: It'd make it easier for the T's and could lead to distrust. Second it's be epic.
Link to download?: No Download. If Scripting this is too hard just Deny it. Atleast think about it. Meme4

Offline Fullmetal Megadave

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2012, 01:59:18 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Map
Why should it be added?: Nostalgia Boners all around
Link to download/addon: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=131840

Offline caboose74

« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2012, 06:17:42 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Rules : shooting window will be a hours ban  //// spamming after a warning will be a hour ban

What does it do?: avoiding spam , and people dying / lagging because it annoying

Why should it be added?: admin keep askin to stop doing it but they cant do anything about it because there's no rules actually and should be added

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2012, 06:17:42 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal