Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Suggestions 2.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town  (Read 25170 times)

Offline Blazyd

Re: [Suggestions 2.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town
« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2012, 02:55:07 PM »
What type of suggestion?: In-Game voice indicator settings option

What does it do?: Makes it so you can choose if you want the voice indicators in the top left or lower right (there was an option for this before Gmod 13)

Why should it be added?: Because it strains my eyes to keep looking up in the top left just to see who's talking and it was easier when I could have it in the bottom right so I can see who's talking and still like see where I'm going in game.

Someone stole my sweetroll - TowerSheep 8/7/12   â˜‚

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2012, 11:08:08 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Grappling hook
What does it do?: It lets you move from one point to another, up and down with the hook.
Why should it be added?: To help spice up the game a little bit, it helps detectives and traitors in their jobs. It's a great way to attract several new players. Other servers i visited have this item and they have no problem with it whatsoever.( People who use it cannot pull out a weapon while using the grappling hook, they can only move with it.) I used it once and it's a pretty cool tool and makes the game much more fun. This grappling hook can really boost our traitor/detective performance, if innocents kill traitors or a traitor kills a detective, they can always use it, so that doesn't making the gameplay unfair.
Link to download/addon: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=126280
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2012, 11:08:08 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2012, 11:40:42 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Grappling hook
What does it do?: It lets you move from one point to another, up and down with the hook.
Why should it be added?: To help spice up the game a little bit, it helps detectives and traitors in their jobs. It's a great way to attract several new players. Other servers i visited have this item and they have no problem with it whatsoever.( People who use it cannot pull out a weapon while using the grappling hook, they can only move with it.) I used it once and it's a pretty cool tool and makes the game much more fun. This grappling hook can really boost our traitor/detective performance, if innocents kill traitors or a traitor kills a detective, they can always use it, so that doesn't making the gameplay unfair.
Link to download/addon: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=126280

I'll comment for Tower this one time

Dude, for the 10th time its very glitchy, its a mess to code and there are better things to focus on right now then this. Don't hold your breath.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2012, 07:47:06 PM »
What type of suggestion?: New Rule - I'm proposing for a rule against wasting time, it sucks for everyone in spectator mode when one traitor wastes around 5-7 minutes doing nothing but go 2 kills in the beginning.
What does it do?: ^
Why should it be added?: Tired of wating of traitors doing nothing for elongated periods of time and with people telling me to slay them for wasting time.
Link to download/addon: -

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2012, 01:52:39 PM »
What type of suggestion?: New Rule - I'm proposing for a rule against wasting time, it sucks for everyone in spectator mode when one traitor wastes around 5-7 minutes doing nothing but go 2 kills in the beginning.
What does it do?: ^
Why should it be added?: Tired of wating of traitors doing nothing for elongated periods of time and with people telling me to slay them for wasting time.
Link to download/addon: -

Are you wanting to slay them mid round for not doing anything? That's what it seems like to me.

There's already the 4 min camp rule so even if he does have 2 kills u can still slay.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Tyber

« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2013, 06:17:43 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Map (TTT_Westwood_B4)

What does it do?: It's fun

Why should it be added?: I don't know about you guys, but I'm always disappointed when the server changes the map to Westwood. Too small of a map and it is really hard to see where snipers are shooting from. This version of Westwood is an updated version and is MUCH better.  Me and Nexus checked it out on a private server and it was awesome, it has its own underground system of tunnels making the map seem much larger that the current Westwood does.

Link to download/addon: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104520719&searchtext=westwood

Heres a few screenshots for you to drool over:

Outside View

The Tunnels

« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:20:21 AM by Tyber »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2013, 11:32:56 AM »
Remind me to add that map later. (Westwood that is)

by Kwaurtz

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2013, 05:04:19 PM »
Please tell me the tunneled sections are separated from the main map. (Like in alt_borders)

Otherwise it is going to be C4 spamming all up in that bitch -_-

Just my $0.02

-Wooley
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Tyber

« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2013, 05:14:53 PM »
Please tell me the tunneled sections are separated from the main map. (Like in alt_borders)

Just my $0.02

-Wooley

No, you drop down a well into some water to get to the tunnels.

However, I doubt C4 will be a problem because the tunnel sections are a good 20-25 feet under the main map.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2013, 05:21:37 PM »

Just my $0.02

-Wooley

westwood is already c4 spamming up in that bitch.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2013, 01:45:03 AM »
What type of Suggestion?: Crowbar Mayhem

What does it do?: It enables people that have died to have the standard crowbar and in a closed in arena, they all fight eachother in a sort of "Free for All" until the round ends

Why should it be added?: It will give the dead player something to do while waiting forever until the round ends, it will also attract more people because of it's uniqueness

Link to Download: N/A

:D
"Rogue, I'm gonna slap your ass cheeks until they turn... Green." -Klutonec.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2013, 02:06:46 AM »
unless you plan on putting this into every map, or someone else wants to do it, it won't happen.

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2013, 07:53:39 PM »

What does it do?: It enables people that have died to have the standard crowbar and in a closed in arena, they all fight eachother in a sort of "Free for All" until the round ends

Why should it be added?: It will give the dead player something to do while waiting forever until the round ends, it will also attract more people because of it's uniqueness

If you want this you'd have to put this into every map on the server, which will be near impossible.

IF you want something like this though, could make a script where players spawn in the normal map (But are invisible to alive players, and can be walked through) and can have a FFA like that, but it would be hard to script, and I don't think it'd be that great.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2013, 08:34:40 PM »

If you want this you'd have to put this into every map on the server, which will be near impossible.

IF you want something like this though, could make a script where players spawn in the normal map (But are invisible to alive players, and can be walked through) and can have a FFA like that, but it would be hard to script, and I don't think it'd be that great.
And dead players can already minuplate props.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2013, 04:30:24 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Make the punch meter for possessing props recharge more quickly.
What does it do?: Nobody really uses the feature, as it takes way too long to recharge.
Why should it be added?: Because the wait time is a bitch.
Link to download/addon: n/a

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2013, 04:30:24 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal