Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: (=CG=) Finniespin Complaint  (Read 5164 times)

Offline quarelin

Re: (=CG=) Finniespin Complaint
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2011, 12:00:39 PM »
you don't sound like a veteran admin
>their
>due

so you might as well butt outa this case and let me handle the shit

edit: oh you even mentioned it

anyways, you're not the victim here + you cant compare internet with real life.

another edit: i showed up cause réy is my friend, i actually wanted to mention it but didnt.. . also i dont need to give you any facts
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 12:11:30 PM by quarelin »

Offline Lt_taco

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 12:10:01 PM »
>their
>due

anyways, you're not the victim here. also you cant compare internet with real life.

another edit: i showed up cause réy is my friend, i actually wanted to mention it but didnt.. . also i dont need to give you any facts

You don't need to state that fact. Also check dates registered before running your mouth. To the matter of comparison of real life and internet life. Umm Your Real correct? Your a person with a mind? The ability to control your actions VIA the keyboard and mouse? Also if you could read my whole post before posting, I would appreciate it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 12:28:10 PM by Lt_taco »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 12:10:01 PM »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 12:17:02 PM »
>their
>due

Your grammar isn't even correct.
I can make fault due to the fact that English isn't my native language.

As you just say, "On a full server it's hard to follow everything", you're not a good admin. You're definitely wrong at this place. If there were four admins of which two did their job, man up and tell them to fuck off if they wont help the server nor you.
Really you're saying that I am a bad admin. Can you keep an eye on every 27 players. Every single second.
Every shot fired, Every prop moved.

And why do I need to tell the admins who aren't doing anything to go away. Where they, in some case can be useful.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2011, 12:20:50 PM »
>their
>due

First, Taco isn't a Vet (you mentioned his grammar in Finniespins case) even so there is a language barrier between countries and such. Can't expect everyone to NO their proper grammar (Yes, I know. Horrible pun.) Anyways, I don't think you'll be "handling" anything with that sort of take on this. And yes, you DO need facts. Otherwise complaint is pretty much invalid without legitimate proof.

Case wise, it seems like a really hectic case. It seems Finnie was trying his best to his abilities to maintain the server but made a few slips. The abuse consisted of a slay/mute (from what I've read in the OP) and as far as that goes, we're likely to not remove admin solely on that (I assume that is what you both are aiming for) but from what I read, a little talk with Finnie and other admins can help sort this out to prevent future accidents.
Again, to me this is one big jumble with mistake after mistake. I barely got everything outta this but it appears mistakes were made unintentionally.

Offline quarelin

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2011, 12:23:04 PM »
>their
>due

anyways, you're not the victim here. also you cant compare internet with real life.

You don't need to state that fact. Also check dates registered before running your mouth. To the matter of comparison of real life and internet life. Umm Your Real correct? Your a person with a mind? The ability to control your action VIA the keyboard and mouse.

>your

also i dont know what you're talking about, are yo some kind of psycho?

>their
>due

First, Taco isn't a Vet (you mentioned his grammar in Finniespins case) even so there is a language barrier between countries and such. Can't expect everyone to NO their proper grammar (Yes, I know. Horrible pun.) Anyways, I don't think you'll be "handling" anything with that sort of take on this. And yes, you DO need facts. Otherwise complaint is pretty much invalid without legitimate proof.

Case wise, it seems like a really hectic case. It seems Finnie was trying his best to his abilities to maintain the server but made a few slips. The abuse consisted of a slay/mute (from what I've read in the OP) and as far as that goes, we're likely to not remove admin solely on that (I assume that is what you both are aiming for) but from what I read, a little talk with Finnie and other admins can help sort this out to prevent future accidents.
Again, to me this is one big jumble with mistake after mistake. I barely got everything outta this but it appears mistakes were made unintentionally.

hm its not my complaint thread and i stated my facts already, read 'um again on the first page

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2011, 12:24:44 PM »
>their
>due

You don't need to state that fact. Also check dates registered before running your mouth. To the matter of comparison of real life and internet life. Umm Your Real correct? Your a person with a mind? The ability to control your action VIA the keyboard and mouse.

>your

also i dont know what you're talking about, are yo some kind of psycho?
Please keep this on track without any personal attacks. Doing so just makes your claim less likely to be properly looked into.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2011, 12:32:48 PM »
quarelin, you will be banned from the forums if you make another personal attack. I would also like to point out this is a serious thread so stop with the grammar nazi bullshit. You are only making things worse for you friend by angering people and acting like you own the place.

As for the complaint:
It is okay to tell an admin he is not doing his job, RESPECTFULLY. Your friend decided to be a complete ass about calling Finnie a madmin along with some cursing. I remember him flipping out because he got muted, demanding an unmute constantly does not get you unmuted.. I tried to ask Finnie in admin chat but it kept getting spammed.

Being human is not an excuse, but if you read more than that he'd said he would remove the ban. Finnie is a damn good admin and this is the first complaint he's had... ever. Admins are not robots, so you can expect us to make errors some time.

tl;dr
1. You're on thin ice, watch what you say.
2. You friend was not respectful when telling Finnie how to do his job so it was ignored.
3. If a admin makes a human mistake and fixes is why are you still complaining?

by Kwaurtz

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 12:40:35 PM »
This has been dealt with, Finnie is removing the problem and it was a misunderstanding.

To another matter, Quarelin you will most likely be banned from the forums due to personal attack. Also driving the thread away from it's original purpose just makes a problem way worse and can get both of you in more trouble than what is needed.

Admin abuse dealt with.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 12:40:35 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal