Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WoW Character Art  (Read 4229 times)

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Re: WoW Character Art
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 03:36:12 AM »
Why did this turn into a Lore Nerd-Rage fight?

Keep to topic AND POST SOME DAMN PAINT PIX.

Offline Dante

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 02:20:54 PM »
Hmm, ill try to draw either my troll or my Dk Worgen tommorow.
Also: For The Horde!
@Lama: I myself dont care for the alliance cause most of what happend in lore is because of them. Example: If it werent for the alliance tapping into arcane energys (Night/high elves/humans) the burning legion wouldnt have sought out azzeroth, opening the dark portal Making the orcs, ogres and dranei charge after alliance, causing wc1 then the alliance put the horde into camps (Simmilair to aushitz) which angered the orcs causing wc2, then the burning legion got help, creating the scourge, and making a Orc walock, who had went insane because of the alliances camps, the first lich king. then Arthas is born. WC3 starts, Arthas kills his father, falls in love with jania, kills his freind/mentor and becomes LK. Realy the horde didnt do much, and most of the horde races were evolving or overthrowing their evil lords during wc1-3.
1. The alliance never tapped into the arcane energies of the Well of Eternity, that was Azshara and her people. The alliance took in the NIGHT ELVES, who were opposed to Azshara and arcane energies all together. They hated her as much as the Horde.
2. The alliance put the ORCS into the camps because they were alien invaders who had slaughtered many cities in their blood lust. They were war prisoners and were treated as war prisoners.
3. The alliance internment camps never created the lich king. Ner'zhul was a orc that had failed Kil'jaedan, so his soul was cast into the twisting nether. He eventually fell out of the Nether and landed in Northrend. He then started tinkering with the diseases his prison had accumulated in the Nether. From this experimentation, the original Plague was created.
4. Out of order. First love, then kills his father. I might add that the killing was planned by Ner'zhul, and Arthas didn't have much of a say in the situation whilst being corrupted by Frostmourne.
5. Most of the Horde races hadn't cared to help at all during any of the crisis's that plagued the world, and by the time of the plague and the orcish invaders, the other races were well into evolution.

From what you've said so far, albeit with errors, You should only hate the Humans and Night Elves. Not the Dwarves, Draenei, Gnomes, or Worgen.

Just some pennies from a lorenut.
1) Yes only High Elves and Night Elves tapped into THE WELL, but then EVERY RACE OF THE ALLIANCE STARTED STUDYING MAGIC!
2) They were forced to by the burning legion. And your saying putting people into internment camps to be killed just like in WW2 is ok.
3) I ment the camps influenced him.
4) I know it was out of order I wasnt bothered to retype.
5) They really had no reason too. :P
Also if we used DND alignment Thrall would be Lawfull good and Wyvern would Be nuetral Chaotic.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 02:20:54 PM »

Offline arth987

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 04:34:53 PM »
SCREW HORDE
SCREW ALLIANCE
SCREW WORLD OF WARCRAFT
( Horde is better )

-- PLAY SWTOR -- =
WOW =  Meme5
SWTOR =  Meme6

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 04:52:58 PM »
I played both WoW and Swtor.

While Swtor was fun, WoW is one of the few games that can keep my attention until max level. Swtor made me bored in the 30s.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 08:06:50 PM »
Mentlegen, please get back on topic, and post pics of your WoW Character Art...

Thanks

Offline Nelth

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2012, 09:55:35 PM »

1) Yes only High Elves and Night Elves tapped into THE WELL, but then EVERY RACE OF THE ALLIANCE STARTED STUDYING MAGIC!
2) They were forced to by the burning legion. And your saying putting people into internment camps to be killed just like in WW2 is ok.
3) I ment the camps influenced him.
4) I know it was out of order I wasnt bothered to retype.
5) They really had no reason too. :P
Also if we used DND alignment Thrall would be Lawfull good and Wyvern would Be nuetral Chaotic.
1. The arcane magics that they practice today are the same that the Horde practices, the new arcane energy is entirely harmless and uncorrupting.
2. It is okay because they are ALIENS. They have no place in the humans world, unlike the Germans and Japanese in WWII, so they kept them in camps until they could figure out what to do with them.
3. He never knew about the camps, he never went through the Dark Portal.
5. Most engagements have been Horde started, Ashenvale, Arathi Basin, and the destruction of Theramore (next expac) for example. Wyrnn also showed restraint when allowing Saurfang to reclaim his son's corpse in Ice crown citadel.

Im posting a pic of my character to be more on topic, hes the holiest of holy dwarves.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 01:35:04 AM »
No, you have to draw it!

Also..

This is the song I sing when I spot a ninja in my group:

I'm a sneaky ninja
Sneak sneak sneak
All your items
Will be mine
If you need it badly, it's alright
I'll sell it to you