Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: C.L.I.T  (Read 6754 times)

Offline Jorgen

Re: C.L.I.T
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 08:28:36 AM »
sounds good to me, i'd like some knowledge pushed into my head =P
count me in, just give me a time and date

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 01:00:13 PM »
vincent - new person connected to TTT he is an admin now 2

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 01:00:13 PM »

Offline Raunky

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 03:30:31 PM »
I feel left out after hitting 4/5 requirements  :'(

lol jk
There are only 4 requirements there.(Not counting the suggestions thing, THAT DOESN'T REALLY COUNT.)
I THINK KNOWING HOW TO COUNT SHOULD BE ONE OF THE REQUIREMENTS.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 03:47:44 PM »
Well if it isnt a requirement then why is there a - infront of the sentence like the others
Phim Bogason

Offline Raunky

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 03:48:26 PM »
Because Wholegrain wanted to do it.
-THESE SIGNIFY NOTHING.
-SEE?
The first one is a prerequisite!

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 04:02:58 PM »
Go listen to your pop music laughface
Phim Bogason

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 04:17:26 PM »
"Cadaver, would be a great choice but he does not know gmod (our mainstream servers)"
And thus the "in training" part.  So that people missing key skills can learn them before becoming a full CL. At least that is what Wholegrain described it to me as...

And it does make sense to go thru training b4 becoming a full CL.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 04:34:48 PM »
"Cadaver, would be a great choice but he does not know gmod (our mainstream servers)"
And thus the "in training" part.  So that people missing key skills can learn them before becoming a full CL. At least that is what Wholegrain described it to me as...

And it does make sense to go thru training b4 becoming a full CL.

indeed i was just taking the nominees one by one pointing out what i knew about them =P

Offline Raunky

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 04:38:19 PM »
Go listen to your pop music laughface
Good work reading the thread. You have shown me you have truly superior reading skills. OH NO WAIT, YOU MISSED THE POINT OF THAT THREAD ENTIRELY, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TROUBLE READING, AND NOW COUNTING TOO.

You should of just said, "Raunky, I understand your superiority to myself, I will go learn my place now. I am sorry to have wasted your time."
Or something like that.
Yeah.  parrot

Back to the topic at hand. One of the requirements should be a lot of free time. If some one is going to go around managing everything, setting up and fixing servers, and what not, they're going to need a lot of free time. A lot.

Offline Scotty

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2011, 04:56:00 PM »
One of the requirements should be a lot of free time. If some one is going to go around managing everything, setting up and fixing servers, and what not, they're going to need a lot of free time. A lot.

u obviously dont get that most people here have school raunky so they cannot have as much FREE time as u think they must. that is probably the worst requirement u could possibly make since alot of people could not commit to it, its more like this
whenever u DO have free time then u try ur best to do what u can, but u see most people dont have free time every moment of everyday like WG (no offense WG ur GREAT  drugnerd). and im sure that most of the nominies have full time jobs too, so take it a little easy with the free time thing, u know some people have got family too and some are married, so their not gonna spend their whole life in front of the computer for example hallow cannot always be on because she is married with 2 boys, so obviously she has to make dinner, clean house, and do a bunch of other stuff too, come on just be more realistic.
keep it kool, keep it simple, and keep it on the down low.

Offline Raunky

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2011, 04:58:12 PM »
No, you be realistic. You can't run a community if you dedicate 100% of your time to work and school. What good would Whole's potential replacement be if they were never around?

Offline Scotty

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2011, 05:07:02 PM »
I didnt say they would spend 100% of their time to school and work. what im saying is they have other responsiblites and a job is what pays the bills and the internet bill so u be realistic. they should be on a bit after work, then finish their homework or what ever school work they have and then go back on, or they could even multi task with the computer beside them and doing homework so if theirs any problems their still contactable. but theirs always times when u get caught up at work or ur at a high point of school for example ur finals ESPECIALY in university or colleage that is ur life on the line their and if u cant get a stable job and shit like i said how would u pay the bills?
keep it kool, keep it simple, and keep it on the down low.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2011, 09:43:12 PM »
some people can put in more time than others making them more favorable

its a simple trade off doesn't go further than that even if you have an excuse i do not care i only care about keeping CG up and running and expanding that is top priority taking priority over everyone and everything  (not in real life though :P)

please keep this less about arguing about something silly

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2011, 09:44:34 PM »
Raunky started it  laughface
Phim Bogason

Offline Bloody Mion

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2011, 09:44:56 PM »
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Administrator Comment FLAGGED AS SPAM AND NON RELEVANT
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 10:42:55 PM by WholeGrain »