Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MMO Talk  (Read 3352 times)

Offline Sniper no Sniping

Re: MMO Talk
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 02:45:24 AM »
 The exact opposite of why i play WoW in the first place.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 02:49:00 AM by Cadaver »

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2013, 02:54:22 AM »
Sorry, guys.  Next time, just report it, and advise the poster, via PM, the why their post is reported, instead of "quoting" it.  Saves me from editing all the posts.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2013, 02:54:22 AM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2013, 02:56:32 AM »
Also i see no interest in what Doom is posting.
Its the World Of Darkness MMO. It will be orgasmic, it will focus on actual role playing.  No raids or uber leet loot. (Cept for most likely the sabat and mages, those item whores). I'm talking players taking over city's, players can be the fuckin prince, and call his primogen(players) his bitches because if they say Fuck you, the prince can order a blood hunt on his ass.(Don't know if they will have complex politics or bloodhunt system for the cam, If not I'm sure princes will probably bribe other players.) Not to mention they said if its successful they will make a expansion for every supernal. Including the F'in fallen demons, Garou and the Mummies. Yeeee. I want it to come out so badly I would sell my soul for it to succeed. I just want to roll a Nosferatu or malkavian and climb my way up to the position of a Hound, so I can be either a Detective like hound or a "psychic" cop. No idea how they will implement Dementation, Dominate and Presence.

Offline Leomire

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2013, 05:38:08 AM »
Also i see no interest in what Doom is posting.
Its the World Of Darkness MMO. It will be orgasmic, it will focus on actual role playing.  No raids or uber leet loot. (Cept for most likely the sabat and mages, those item whores). I'm talking players taking over city's, players can be the fuckin prince, and call his primogen(players) his bitches because if they say Fuck you, the prince can order a blood hunt on his ass.(Don't know if they will have complex politics or bloodhunt system for the cam, If not I'm sure princes will probably bribe other players.) Not to mention they said if its successful they will make a expansion for every supernal. Including the F'in fallen demons, Garou and the Mummies. Yeeee. I want it to come out so badly I would sell my soul for it to succeed. I just want to roll a Nosferatu or malkavian and climb my way up to the position of a Hound, so I can be either a Detective like hound or a "psychic" cop. No idea how they will implement Dementation, Dominate and Presence.
Sounds like a good idea of an MMO. Except I still enjoy end game elements in an MMO such as raids, arenas, and gear. Its what makes a game for me to an extent.

Offline Dante

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2013, 12:15:57 PM »
The only way I see raids being possible is for the Garou, Mages and Sabbat. It makes no sense for the camarilla to do anything that would require more than two kindred. Arenas would not work unless its stylized as an underground fight club. It has to go along side owods lore other wise White Wolf starts banging heads.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2013, 03:21:13 PM »
I play Lord of the Rings Online on occasion, finding it hard to play when I have nobody I know, nor is it easy to make decent friends on there...

Pretty good game though... shame really.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Leomire

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2013, 11:28:54 PM »
I'm going to try Tera Online here soon. I heard it is good

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 11:12:18 AM »
EVE Online. Been playing for a couple of months. Extremely complex game and it took me 2 years to finally get hooked, but it's oh so worth it.

You guys should join, we could make a CG Corp AND RULE THE GALAX- God it's such a good game, sorry.

Get pumped.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDVEHE10nHc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDVEHE10nHc</a>

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 11:33:21 AM »
I played wow since Vanilla. I was coming back until 5.0.4 ruined the game for me and Christine.

Oh well there are ways to get the WoW fix without having to deal with the Panda expansion. No further detail required.

I was looking at Defiance...That is about as far as I got.

I played SW TOR for the first 3 months and then I got really bored and missed WoW. I have not been back yet.

I really miss SWG.

Champions online blew, same with STO and DCUO

IDK about STO now. but the beta was garbage. I know Scooby has mega boner going strong with STO

Rift was decent...but I kind of still missed the WoW playing it.

GOD DAMN YOU BLIZZARD! you have made digital Heroine and it feels SOOOOOO GOOD! and then you took a shit on my chest with Diablo 3...compared to Torchlight that is.

I just finished watching a 5 year series...Merlin. I am really looking for a Arthurian MMO. Dark age of Camelot seems to fit the bill, however it is hella difficult to play in comparison to WoW.

I will admit, I have been ruined by Blizzard for any MMO to come.

Planetside 2 was a huge disappointment to me. I am a huge PS1 vet with over 9 years in game. I Find that the new iteration of it is blasphemous and feels like a paintball field with the base layouts.

wooley,

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 01:11:55 PM »

IDK about STO now. but the beta was garbage. I know Scooby has mega boner going strong with STO

What was your main problem with the Beta? Right now the biggest issue im having is that not only is the layout pretty complicated, but how people set up skill trees just seems strange and confusing. Plus it's free now so Meh.

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 05:34:56 PM »

What was your main problem with the Beta? Right now the biggest issue im having is that not only is the layout pretty complicated, but how people set up skill trees just seems strange and confusing. Plus it's free now so Meh.

I hated the space combat. The only thing I can recall is manning the enterprise and it was like the size of bouncy ball on my screen which I found really stupid. Lots of bugs and glitches too. I mean I know it is a beta, but I have seen Alphas perform better.  I would give it another shot...if I had room on my drive to install it. It is on the end of my list and my list is fucking LOOOOOOOOOONG!

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 05:34:56 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal