Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blackllama  (Read 2949 times)

Offline Blackllama

Re: Blackllama
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 05:11:21 PM »
So back?
No, still gone. I'm still playing TTT, but not consistently enough to keep up the hours.
Yeah, because you where the shining image of consistent activity on TTT  trollface
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but once upon a time I had 30+ hours a week.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 05:14:02 PM by Blackllama »

Offline Billy

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 05:14:05 PM »
So back?
No, still gone. I'm still playing TTT, but not consistently enough to keep up the hours.
Yeah, because you where the shining image of consistent activity on TTT  trollface
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but once upon a time I had 30+ hours a week

I remember that time!

When I first started playing TTT I'd play like 50 hours a week. But honestly, I don't think that's consistency. I think consistency is playing, what, like.. At least 3-4 times a week for a reasonable amount of time? That's not too bad, right? I'm just rambling. Don't mind me.  parrot
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 05:14:05 PM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 05:15:08 PM »
So back?
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but once upon a time I had 30+ hours a week

I remember that time!

When I first started playing TTT I'd play like 50 hours a week. But honestly, I don't think that's consistency. I think consistency is playing, what, like.. At least 3-4 times a week for a reasonable amount of time? That's not too bad, right? I'm just rambling. Don't mind me.  parrot
Yeah, well it was during the summmer.

Offline Billy

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 05:18:22 PM »
Oh man.

If it were summer time right now, I'd be pulling 100+ hours a week.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who'd do that.  parrot
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 05:18:22 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal