Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ZPS Videos  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Pillz

ZPS Videos
« on: February 12, 2013, 03:11:48 PM »
I have a metric asston of Demo files of fast paced fun ZPS gameplay I wish I could make into videos; but I only have 6-10GB of space at any given time so I can't really install fraps and record the videos. I have little to no experience making videos minus the one L4D video I made using Xfire and Windows movie maker; but I couldn't edit out parts of the video or the whole file would explode cause XFire's tupid.

So I'm begging for someone to either play a whole lot; and record some of the funner times when we have a fullish server, or compile a few demos of mine into a video we can put here on CG to help advertise ZPS. Many people have played with the server almost empty and I feel that's how everyone thinks of ZPS; and they think it's boring.

So anyone feel like helping me out? I could send a few demos after watching them and tell you which parts to use and you could record them in fraps for me; or someone could add me and come record when I invite them to play.

I really want to get more involvement with ZPS from the community before I start doing things like funnight and whatnot. Please halp?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Tictactoe360

Re: ZPS Videos
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 03:13:54 PM »
I have a metric asston of Demo files of fast paced fun ZPS gameplay I wish I could make into videos; but I only have 6-10GB of space at any given time so I can't really install fraps and record the videos. I have little to no experience making videos minus the one L4D video I made using Xfire and Windows movie maker; but I couldn't edit out parts of the video or the whole file would explode cause XFire's tupid.

So I'm begging for someone to either play a whole lot; and record some of the funner times when we have a fullish server, or compile a few demos of mine into a video we can put here on CG to help advertise ZPS. Many people have played with the server almost empty and I feel that's how everyone thinks of ZPS; and they think it's boring.

So anyone feel like helping me out? I could send a few demos after watching them and tell you which parts to use and you could record them in fraps for me; or someone could add me and come record when I invite them to play.

I really want to get more involvement with ZPS from the community before I start doing things like funnight and whatnot. Please halp?

I'll record for you Sweetie, you just can't play Armory all night when I join.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 03:13:54 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 03:22:55 PM »
Would you record demos I send you? Or you'd rather play and record?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 03:26:59 PM »
Would you record demos I send you? Or you'd rather play and record?
Play and Record, it's less boring that way.
Converting a video from Raw to useable takes long enough that I'd like to have fun with the initial recording.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 03:26:59 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal