Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Vintar nerf and why you should all shut up about it  (Read 11324 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: The Vintar nerf and why you should all shut up about it
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2013, 11:29:51 PM »
A small group of people will complain when any balance change is made in any game, especially if it effects how they play directly. Thats why its called balance, because it is the median where everyone can meet.

Offline Andredem

« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2013, 12:08:52 AM »
A small group of people will complain when any balance change is made in any game, especially if it effects how they play directly. Thats why its called balance, because it is the median where everyone can meet.

And that's why Modern Warfare 3 is more boring than Modern Warfare 2 in my opinion (aka your proposal of a  "small group", because there aren't many that still prefer MW2 at all) because in MW2 you could abuse the shit out of noobtubes (not too say I was a noobtuber  :P) and commando and overpowered umps and nuke bitches. Fun shit.

In MW3, can't do that, that then effects how I play directly. Excellent way to put it Kwaurtz. And then i complain and say mw3 is boring.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 12:13:44 AM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2013, 12:08:52 AM »

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2013, 01:21:22 AM »
How is raging about it effective?

One guy wants to quit  the Community over A. Single. Game. Weapon.  How is this acceptable behavior?

It is a game.  Whining and raging over it does not help.

Being suggestive on improvements help.   Showing how it is ineffective and should be adjusted, helps.

It is a simple weapon, which has a lot of advantages for the Terrorist to kill all others. 

In its present state, it is very powerful, and I can see the argument it is over powered.   

Just because it seems more limited now, and I have a feeling the hit boxes (crappy in the new Gmod) may be impacting its play directly, does not mean your life is over, and you should go die now.

If TTT is this important in your life,  perhaps it is time to step away from the computer, and go outside.

And the tone people are posting with, needs to be not so asinine.   Catch my drift?
QFT

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2013, 01:21:22 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal