Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pillz's PC Problems  (Read 2613 times)

Offline Pillz

Re: Pillz's PC Problems
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 01:58:03 PM »
Too late black - he fixed it a good 4 hours before you posted! xP

Good to hear you fixed it.

I fixed the original problem, now we're trying to figure out why my 1TB HDD hasn't been working
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 02:00:33 PM »
Too late black - he fixed it a good 4 hours before you posted! xP

Good to hear you fixed it.

I fixed the original problem, now we're trying to figure out why my 1TB HDD hasn't been working
Whats wrong with it? Does it not appear?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 02:00:33 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 02:19:37 PM »
It's weird that you can't initialize it.

Maybe you should try a CHKDSK.

After that try right clicking and initializing it.

EDIT: I dunno how helpful that link is, but I thought about it and I'm actually unsure how you would even go about running a chksdk even with the command line if the drive isn't assigned a letter or anything.

Yeah it only offers chkdsk for my C drive; and inject watch the video. That's as much as I can get it to appear; and when I view my Disk drives it shows both of them and says they're both working but I don't see it anywhere else and any attempt to initialize or view the disk results in error.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 02:25:27 PM »

EDIT: I dunno how helpful that link is, but I thought about it and I'm actually unsure how you would even go about running a chksdk even with the command line if the drive isn't assigned a letter or anything.

Yeah it only offers chkdsk for my C drive; and inject watch the video. That's as much as I can get it to appear; and when I view my Disk drives it shows both of them and says they're both working but I don't see it anywhere else and any attempt to initialize or view the disk results in error.
Theirs a button in disk management to make them active and assign a drive letter. Right click on it.  You may have to format the drive and then mark it as drive F from that window.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 02:42:54 PM »

Theirs a button in disk management to make them active and assign a drive letter. Right click on it.  You may have to format the drive and then mark it as drive F from that window.

I know I can't format it; I've tried and it didn't work and I see no option to name the drive and any attempt to make it active fails. I tried uninstalling it but a few moments later my computer tells me drivers for the drive were succesfully installed and it shows back up as unallocated and all that good stuff.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 02:42:54 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal