Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tyber Xan's ban appeal.  (Read 6686 times)

Offline Tyber

Re: Tyber Xan's ban appeal.
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2012, 05:05:20 PM »
It isn't on sourcebans, the ttt server is separate. You aren't on the ttt evolve ban list either though.

The ip shouldn't matter as we don't ban by IP.
So apparently, I'm not banned, yet I'm banned... SORCERY  Meme3

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 05:10:17 PM »
There might be an issue with evolve. Anyone with ftp wanna go find the banlist and see if he's still on there?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 05:10:17 PM »

Offline Tyber

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 09:19:19 PM »
Been a while and no one knows what's going on D:. Thinking maybe i wasn't banned through sourcebans but something like the actual server or something because when i try to join it just says that im banned not a specific reason :|. And apparently banning me AGAIN didn't add me to the sourcebans list either. My mind is fucked  Meme10

Offline oobla37

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 09:38:51 PM »
Been a while and no one knows what's going on D:. Thinking maybe i wasn't banned through sourcebans but something like the actual server or something because when i try to join it just says that im banned not a specific reason :|. And apparently banning me AGAIN didn't add me to the sourcebans list either. My mind is fucked  Meme10

we dont use sourcebans for ttt...

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 09:43:10 PM »
Found and removed your Steam ID From banned_users.cfg

Sorry for the delay you should now be able to join. Please try and report back.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Tyber

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 09:48:25 PM »

Sure you removed mine because I'm still banned .___.

(its STEAM_0:0:41919179 and the actual steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/GamezMind)

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 09:51:29 PM »

(its STEAM_0:0:41919179 and the actual steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/GamezMind)
Damn you responded unexpectedly quickly. I was hoping you wouldn't see this until later. It requires either a map change or server restart which I doubt has happened yet since I only just removed it 5-10 mins ago. Wait for a map change and see what happens.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Tyber

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2012, 09:52:26 PM »

Damn you responded unexpectedly quickly. I was hoping you wouldn't see this until later. It requires either a map change or server restart which I doubt has happened yet since I only just removed it 5-10 mins ago. Wait for a map change and see what happens.
Lol ok then :P Thanks by the way to go out of your way to help me, one of the many reasons this server is the best.

Edit: I think the server needs to restart because after a map change (from canyon to 67th) I'm still banned :( I would understand if you don't want to do one at this very moment, but I am sooo very bored and want to play some TTT :)

Edit: Hopefully tomorrow the server can restart and my unban will HOPEFULLY be done and i can stop all the desperately spamming join game to see if it'll let me. If not i will be very sadface. Meme6
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:46:19 PM by Tyber »

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2012, 12:14:42 PM »
Wouldn't it be funny, if he's just fucking with ya guys?
Phim Bogason

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2012, 12:54:54 PM »

Lol ok then :P Thanks by the way to go out of your way to help me, one of the many reasons this server is the best.

Edit: I think the server needs to restart because after a map change (from canyon to 67th) I'm still banned :( I would understand if you don't want to do one at this very moment, but I am sooo very bored and want to play some TTT :)

Edit: Hopefully tomorrow the server can restart and my unban will HOPEFULLY be done and i can stop all the desperately spamming join game to see if it'll let me. If not i will be very sadface. Meme6

the amount of emoticons in his posts physically pains me

Offline Tyber

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2012, 05:59:57 PM »
This is crazy. My Stream Id was removed from the banned users config, I'm not on the ban list and its been a day and the unban hasn't taken effect. I'm saying not out of anger, but a combination of mild annoyance (I blame garry... always blame garry) and sadness that i most likely wont be able to play at all this weekend. The admins have been responding quickly and have been trying to fix this, and for that i thank them. But i would love to get this glitch/bug or whatever resolved by at least tonight so i can play sometime tomorrow. Thanks.

P.S. i give you... a dancing bird  parrot

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2012, 07:28:41 PM »
This is crazy. My Stream Id was removed from the banned users config, I'm not on the ban list and its been a day and the unban hasn't taken effect. I'm saying not out of anger, but a combination of mild annoyance (I blame garry... always blame garry) and sadness that i most likely wont be able to play at all this weekend. The admins have been responding quickly and have been trying to fix this, and for that i thank them. But i would love to get this glitch/bug or whatever resolved by at least tonight so i can play sometime tomorrow. Thanks.

No, You have a right to be mad and I'm really sorry it's taking this long. Unfortunately I'm a very busy person at times such as the fact that I have two big exams coming up I have to prepare for. This being said sometimes I'm unable to stay up to the wi hours of the night when TTT is empty. As it stands at the moment I'm not very sure why you are still banned But I'm looking into and trying to fix it as we speak.

Also, you can blame Garry a bit actually. It's because of his stupid ass that we even have to use this shitty admin plugin anyways. Since his update broke sourcemod completely. Either way I'm working on fixing these issues and I will keep this thread open until it's solved.
I will get back to you as soon as I've figured something out.

Very sorry for the wait :/

Offline Tyber

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2012, 08:13:20 PM »

No, You have a right to be mad and I'm really sorry it's taking this long. Unfortunately I'm a very busy person at times such as the fact that I have two big exams coming up I have to prepare for. This being said sometimes I'm unable to stay up to the wi hours of the night when TTT is empty. As it stands at the moment I'm not very sure why you are still banned But I'm looking into and trying to fix it as we speak.

Also, you can blame Garry a bit actually. It's because of his stupid ass that we even have to use this shitty admin plugin anyways. Since his update broke sourcemod completely. Either way I'm working on fixing these issues and I will keep this thread open until it's solved.
I will get back to you as soon as I've figured something out.

Very sorry for the wait :/
The amazing admin work, the fair rules and the overall great gaming experience is why I keep coming back to conjoint. As far as I'm concerned I'll wait forever to get back on  :)

-Game On-

Edit: probably a dumb idea, but my name Tyber Xan had some weird characters for some reason in it... I since changes it but the name use to look like "[RLM] Tyвer Xan" and now "[RLM] Tyber Xan".
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:14:28 PM by Tyber »

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2012, 08:53:11 PM »
probably be another week

Offline Tyber

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2012, 06:49:43 AM »
probably be another week
Not even funny man... not even a bit xD

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]