Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Republicans: Trying to become your official "legit rape" party  (Read 2598 times)

Offline Old Crow

Republicans: Trying to become your official "legit rape" party
« on: October 24, 2012, 06:21:57 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20054737

It shouldn't surprise me, but after Todd Akin did it, you are really going to go out there any say something like that???
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline arth987

Re: Republicans: Trying to become your official "legit rape" party
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 07:19:35 PM »
I don't agree with rape but I still think abortion is wrong. Life is life regardless of how it is made. You have no way of knowing how that child will grow up I mean sure mabey it will be a punk but mabey it will cure cancer. I know a guy well he is my dads close friend, he was a rape child and now he is worth millions and has helped countless people in third world countries. He also started a shoe thing were you give old shoes too kids in Haiti.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 07:19:35 PM »

Ðeath.

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 07:30:51 PM »
Mr Mourdock's comments come two months after another Republican candidate caused a furious backlash when he said women's bodies had ways of preventing pregnancy after rape.

Now, this is a horrible, HORRIBLE excuse to use. "Had ways of preventing pregnancy after rape." That's like saying humans have a way of surviving a brutal assault and legalizing that. In my opinion. I'm pretty sure Republicans *might* have lost some women supporters, if they're casting the blame on the women for the pregnancy. I don't pay close attention to American politics, but aren't Republicans against Abortion, also?

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 07:37:47 PM »
I don't agree with rape but I still think abortion is wrong. Life is life regardless of how it is made. You have no way of knowing how that child will grow up I mean sure mabey it will be a punk but mabey it will cure cancer. I know a guy well he is my dads close friend, he was a rape child and now he is worth millions and has helped countless people in third world countries. He also started a shoe thing were you give old shoes too kids in Haiti.

The rape part is the problem.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 07:46:26 PM »
All I have to say is that a woman's body is hers, nobody has the right to tell her what she can and cannot do with it. Until the fetus is born, it is not another person. Rape in any form or idea is still rape, it is forcefully taking away someone else's power, dignity, and assaulting them, no matter how you look at it, it is wrong.

Offline arth987

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 07:55:47 PM »
All I have to say is that a woman's body is hers, nobody has the right to tell her what she can and cannot do with it. Until the fetus is born, it is not another person. Rape in any form or idea is still rape, it is forcefully taking away someone else's power, dignity, and assaulting them, no matter how you look at it, it is wrong.
I never got this... How is it not alive? It will grow. It has a heart beat and it's our right to help those that cannot be heard.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 07:59:24 PM »

well there is the end of this thread everyone can go kill themselves now this thread is officially over.

I never got this... How is it not alive? It will grow. It has a heart beat and it's our right to help those that cannot be heard.

Fuck you, posting before I did.

Being alive =/= being a person.
Sperm is alive, so by masturbating I am killing hundreds thousandsbillions oh god I need something better to do.

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 08:01:17 PM »

That really depends on the stage of development. Regardless, he's always a human, or "human in potential". Even the first clump of totipotent stem cells have their own unique DNA, setting them apart from the mother.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 08:31:11 PM »
Hey lets focus on the fact that this makes two republicans that said "rape" is pretty much legit, much much less focus on abortion kk, otherwise I shall lock this topic.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2012, 08:45:47 PM »
Hey lets focus on the fact that this makes two republicans that said "rape" is pretty much legit, much much less focus on abortion kk, otherwise I shall lock this topic.
Didn't we have a debate topic for this thing?

Go make a topic there, unless it got locked for rage.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2012, 09:14:22 PM »
Hey, they keep getting elected, in spite of having political viewpoints from the dark ages...

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2012, 09:17:42 PM »
Hey, they keep getting elected, in spite of having political viewpoints from the dark ages...

We have people living in the dark ages apparently.

I can't believe that people elect the people who say such idiotic thins like that, and while I am ignorant of how representatives and senators are elected and don't really want to take the time to google it right now, I can only hope it is in some form of means that the populace isn't actually the ones doing it so that everyone isn't actually that stupid

GOOD LUCK MAKING SENSE OF THAT LOL

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2012, 09:23:49 PM »
This republicans say stupid shit?  It is simple, don't elect them.  Done.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 12:21:54 AM »
Quick history lesson on the senate from Wikipedia~

Qualifications-
Article I, Section 3 of the Constitution sets three qualifications for senators: 1) they must be at least 30 years old, 2) they must have been citizens of the United States for at least the past nine years, and 3) they must be inhabitants of the states they seek to represent at the time of their election. The age and citizenship qualifications for senators are more stringent than those for representatives. In Federalist No. 62, James Madison justified this arrangement by arguing that the "senatorial trust" called for a "greater extent of information and stability of character."

The Senate (not the judiciary) is the sole judge of a senator's qualifications. During its early years, however, the Senate did not closely scrutinize the qualifications of its members. As a result, three senators who failed to meet the age qualification were nevertheless admitted to the Senate: Henry Clay (aged 29 in 1806), Armistead Thomson Mason (aged 28 in 1816), and John Eaton (aged 28 in 1818). Such an occurrence, however, has not been repeated since.[20] In 1934, Rush D. Holt, Sr. was elected to the Senate at the age of 29; he waited until he turned 30 (on the following June 19) to take the oath of office. In 1972, Joe Biden was elected to the Senate shortly before his 30th birthday, but he reached his 30th birthday in time for the swearing-in ceremony for incoming senators in January 1973.

Election-
Originally, senators were selected by the state legislatures, not by popular elections. By the early years of the 20th century, the legislatures of as many as 29 states had provided for popular election of senators by referendums. Popular election to the Senate was standardized nationally in 1913 by the ratification of the 17th Amendment.

Elections to the Senate are held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November in even-numbered years, Election Day, and coincide with elections for the House of Representatives. Senators are elected by their state as a whole. In most states (since 1970), a primary election is held first for the Republican and Democratic parties, with the general election following a few months later. Ballot access rules for independent and minor party candidates vary from state to state. The winner is the candidate who receives a plurality of the popular vote. In some states, runoffs are held if no candidate wins a majority.

Oath-
The Constitution requires that senators take an oath or affirmation to support the Constitution. Congress has prescribed the following oath for new senators:

I, ___ ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Expulsion and Disciplinary Actions-
The Senate may expel a senator by a two-thirds vote. Fifteen senators have been expelled in the history of the Senate: William Blount, for treason, in 1797, and fourteen in 1861 and 1862 for supporting the Confederate secession. Although no senator has been expelled since 1862, many senators have chosen to resign when faced with expulsion proceedings – for example, Bob Packwood in 1995. The Senate has also censured and condemned senators; censure requires only a simple majority and does not remove a senator from office. Some senators have opted to withdraw from their re-election races rather than face certain censure or expulsion, such as Robert Torricelli in 2002.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 12:21:54 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    Today at 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal