Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Name Needed... PLEASE READ  (Read 15212 times)

Offline Scottitot

Re: New Name Needed... PLEASE READ
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2012, 01:43:43 PM »
We may not need a new name....
I really hope we don't but also with the steam group can't we contact steam and get it taken down or given to our control?

unless it violates any steam terms then no you will just have to deal with it...
I heard from a reliable source that he used a bot to spam thousands of invites out to random people and using a bot to invite is against the steam rules.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2012, 01:44:59 PM »
I really hope we don't but also with the steam group can't we contact steam and get it taken down or given to our control?

unless it violates any steam terms then no you will just have to deal with it...
I heard from a reliable source that he used a bot to spam thousands of invites out to random people and using a bot to invite is against the steam rules.
This is true.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2012, 01:44:59 PM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2012, 01:56:02 PM »

Which is kind of sad considering just how much those invites piss me off.

When I get an invite from a community/clan I have never played on or don't know anyone in I want to join  just to comment and flame them.  But I don't, as that is too much effort.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2012, 03:29:36 PM »
Putting two names together, what about this?

Connective Syndicate
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Scottitot

« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2012, 03:51:11 PM »
This is fucking stupid.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2012, 03:53:51 PM »
This is fucking stupid.

That's the spirit, please continue  Meme10

Anyway, shouldn't this be locked, we have the poll up anyway.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2012, 04:14:50 PM »
Don't criticize something without providing a solution.  As in all you bitching and whining about the options, maybe you should've said something if you have a better idea.

Offline Scottitot

« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2012, 04:26:50 PM »
Don't criticize something without providing a solution.  As in all you bitching and whining about the options, maybe you should've said something if you have a better idea.
I put up a suggestion on the poll thread and since a lot of people are lazy I'll post it here also.I'm just gonna go ahead and say that this list being put up doesn't help anything that is going on with the community especially since the name suggestion topic has been up for less than a week also this shouldn't be what people are focusing on right now it should be something more important like the CL or new leader of the community or what servers or how is this all going to get be financed that's all I'm saying.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2012, 04:30:54 PM »
I put up a suggestion on the poll thread and since a lot of people are lazy I'll post it here also.I'm just gonna go ahead and say that this list being put up doesn't help anything that is going on with the community especially since the name suggestion topic has been up for less than a week also this shouldn't be what people are focusing on right now it should be something more important like the CL or new leader of the community or what servers or how is this all going to get be financed that's all I'm saying.

I think at this point most of us realize that, so its more about throwing out suggestions then a super serious thread. Its not going to harm anything for thinking ahead a little bit, even if I agree with you. I do not agree with the way you say its fucking stupid, kind of a lame way to draw attention.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Scottitot

« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2012, 04:42:42 PM »

I think at this point most of us realize that, so its more about throwing out suggestions then a super serious thread. Its not going to harm anything for thinking ahead a little bit, even if I agree with you. I do not agree with the way you say its fucking stupid, kind of a lame way to draw attention.
Well it was a bit to get attention since the threads suggesting names seems fucking stupid when we may not even need to change it in the first place.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2012, 04:46:43 PM »

Well it was a bit to get attention since the threads suggesting names seems fucking stupid when we may not even need to change it in the first place.

Well considering WG owns parts that we don't have it is a possibility, and its a fun activity for the community. Like I said no reason to get super serious lol and look at the other thread, I don't feel like retyping things out again.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 04:48:20 PM by Old Crow »

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2012, 04:46:43 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal