Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Worst Alcoholic Beverage Ever  (Read 16742 times)

Offline Finniespin

Re: Worst Alcoholic Beverage Ever
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2012, 11:32:18 PM »
My therapist, "Old Crow".

Suggested I should release my anger somewhere. I hate screaming into pillows.

USU/American BEER SUUUUUUUUXXXXX

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2012, 11:43:20 PM »
Wholeheartly disagree.

Beer tastes vary with location, Brits tend to enjoy warm beer, Germans (and a Nord probably) like heavier stuff.

Americans tend to have lots of varieties, so much so you really can't peg us just because you had a "Miller" and it tastes like piss (it does, Bud is much better).

Point is you do not have access to the greatness that is Magic Hat #9 or the other microbrews, especially in my state where there are lots of different ones. There is a bar in Ann Arbor called Ashley's that has a crazy amount of beer on tap, go ahead take a look

http://www.ashleys.com/

I love beer, and I love the fact that there is a great variety of them to try and like, If I ever go to Europe I'll have to try some of your stuff, but as they say "don't knock it til you try it"
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2012, 11:43:20 PM »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2012, 11:59:59 PM »
GEE, I didn't want to start a debate D:

I am not smart with beer.
Heck I don't even drink beer.

Do you still love me?

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2012, 01:03:24 AM »
GEE, I didn't want to start a debate D:

I am not smart with beer.
Heck I don't even drink beer.

Do you still love me?

Yes, just because your so damn adorable  Meme6

3 Days isn't log

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2012, 01:19:32 AM »
I love you too.

Now let's drink some wiskey.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2012, 05:09:04 AM »
I'm a much bigger fan of bourbon than whiskey, but that is because of my upbringing. As of right now I'm enjoying a magic hat Heart of Darkness.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2012, 05:50:13 AM »
Wholeheartly disagree.

Beer tastes vary with location, Brits tend to enjoy warm beer, Germans (and a Nord probably) like heavier stuff.

Americans tend to have lots of varieties, so much so you really can't peg us just because you had a "Miller" and it tastes like piss (it does, Bud is much better).

Point is you do not have access to the greatness that is Magic Hat #9 or the other microbrews, especially in my state where there are lots of different ones. There is a bar in Ann Arbor called Ashley's that has a crazy amount of beer on tap, go ahead take a look

I love beer, and I love the fact that there is a great variety of them to try and like, If I ever go to Europe I'll have to try some of your stuff, but as they say "don't knock it til you try it"
Well I've had my fair share of buds and they taste pretty good, however they do not taste very beer like. In Norway it is one of the lady beers xD
I'd also say I'd much rather have some good whiskey, beer is basically something I can't sit down and just enjoy anymore been too much chugging of said beverage.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2012, 12:36:35 PM »
Am I the only one who doesn't like Scotch/Whiskey? -.- Any kind..

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2012, 01:19:16 PM »

Nope, I'm in that boat as well.

I'm glad to finally be in a quote too. Meme4

3 Days isn't log

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2012, 02:30:45 PM »
Wholeheartly disagree.

Well I've had my fair share of buds and they taste pretty good, however they do not taste very beer like. In Norway it is one of the lady beers xD
I'd also say I'd much rather have some good whiskey, beer is basically something I can't sit down and just enjoy anymore been too much chugging of said beverage.

In France, I had some Belgian ( :| ) beer and it was pretty damn good, 33 export I believe it was.

Anyway, like a strong vodka, after a while you forget the taste and don't mind drinking it.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2012, 02:47:07 AM »

Nope, I'm in that boat as well.

I'm glad to finally be in a quote too. Meme4

Just the smell of it makes me gag.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2012, 03:16:33 PM »
A lot of the reasons why people dislike a certain type of alcohol is because it's what they've gotten really sick off of before and the taste reminds them of it. Kind of curious if that's where a lot of this is coming from.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2012, 06:12:48 PM »
Nope. Shot suck compared to beer, balls in your court.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2012, 06:23:39 PM »
Nope. Shot suck compared to beer, balls in your court.

Apostrophes: Helping you differentiate from when it's your turn to talk and when there's a ballsack waddling about in your governmental buildings.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 06:26:15 PM by Leetgrain »
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2012, 06:46:44 PM »
TBH most american beers are shit.  All the big brands like budweiser, coors, miller, crappy pilsner beer tastes like piss like mexican beers.

For american beers look for small breweries or places like sam adams or dogfish head that give a shit about good tasting beer, they can be hard to find but REALLY GOOD my favorite is Saranac beer.

The best beers overall, in my opinion, come from a big ol island out there called the UK, so many good freaking beers come there!!!!

Also hard liquor is also awesome, I am a big time Vodka drinker cause I never get hangovers from it no matter how much I drink.  A local company has started making this vodka (V-One) that is even smoother than Grey Goose so I buy tons of that stuff cause its cheaper and delicious.

As was said before the worst for each person is generally a type of alcohol that has caused them to get sick.  Personally I like most except tequila (tastes like shit!) and Gin because when I drink Gin I black out and get sick :(

I am practically an expert on alcohol since not only do I drink it but I research brands and types and shit ;D

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2012, 06:46:44 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal