Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Arma 2 DayZ  (Read 51644 times)

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

Re: Arma 2 DayZ
« Reply #300 on: August 02, 2012, 03:02:48 PM »
Which one of you barbarians keeps putting barbed wire over and inside everything?

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #301 on: August 02, 2012, 08:31:10 PM »
We believe that to be UGF. United Gaming Federation..... cool name right? Anyway, leomire found a ton of tents out in the wilderness, whom we believe belong to UGF, and blew them all sky high. Lots of weapons gone.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #301 on: August 02, 2012, 08:31:10 PM »

Offline Nelth

« Reply #302 on: August 02, 2012, 08:56:20 PM »
Of course, after they attacked their camp, UGF followed them and then killed all of Leomires party. I was luckily offline and retained my gear. trollface

Offline Leomire

« Reply #303 on: August 02, 2012, 09:33:25 PM »
Of course, after they attacked their camp, UGF followed them and then killed all of Leomires party. I was luckily offline and retained my gear. trollface
Sorry can't hear you over the fact I'll get better geared than you in 3 hours.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #304 on: August 02, 2012, 10:47:11 PM »
FUCKING ALLCAPS RAGE.

Found m1017 and SAW machinegun.
Dropped them in a tent with other stuff.

Server crashed...

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #305 on: August 02, 2012, 11:56:13 PM »

Ironicly Nelth, Reeves and myself hopped onto a different server and I found a tent in the middle of NW airfield with a L85, M107, ghillie suit, gps, nightvision 2x, rangefinders 2x, m4a1 SD, DMR and a bunch of other random shit...... ftw
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Leomire

« Reply #306 on: August 02, 2012, 11:58:36 PM »

Ironicly Nelth, Reeves and myself hopped onto a different server and I found a tent in the middle of NW airfield with a L85, M107, ghillie suit, gps, nightvision 2x, rangefinders 2x, m4a1 SD, DMR and a bunch of other random shit...... ftw
Sick. I found a boat

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #307 on: August 03, 2012, 12:03:54 AM »

Sick. I found a boat

Awesome, we should check out some islands then.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #308 on: August 03, 2012, 01:49:56 AM »
Islands don't got that many drops though...
US 88 right?

If someone is near stary sobor, buzz me, I am @ 4k blood.
And I have a AKM as thank you (if you even need one) with 4 mag.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 04:47:21 AM by Finniespin »

Offline Bokin0

« Reply #309 on: August 04, 2012, 08:33:29 AM »
So while I was playing this morning having just arrived at Devils Castle a hacker decided he was bored and teleported everyone together on the server and blew them up..... >:(

Offline caboose74

« Reply #310 on: August 04, 2012, 10:03:21 AM »
after a hours we finaly fix a helicopter , 1 hours later finnie fail his landing and broke the engine ...

Offline caboose74

« Reply #311 on: August 04, 2012, 11:37:46 AM »
note to everyone DO NOT LET FINNIE DRIVE ANYTHING ,IF THERE'S A RISK HE COULD BE STRESS AND CRASH THE HELICOPTER

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #312 on: August 04, 2012, 11:42:30 AM »
Dude there was a guy on a motorcycle, I had my eyes focused on him all the time.

I was flying perfectly I CANT WORK UNDER EXTREME STRESS.
I got it all recorded! Gonna upload soon.

Also, I just would've gotten in my gunner seat, and blast his face off.
OR YOUR RUNNING IN THE CHOPPER ASAP.

Well we are both still alive. We have a SAW machine gun with no ammo.
And we're between Polana and Gorka.

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #313 on: August 04, 2012, 12:01:25 PM »
I found two trucks yesterday, a Ural and an Off-road, took all the good guns and supplies from the Ural, blew it up with the AS50 I found. I drove around in the Off-road for an hour before deciding I want to log off and hide it, and I hit a tree at 110+ speed, which means boom. Somehow I lived, logged off and came back to pass out and lose 10k blood, walked to Stary, had a texture glitch and rejoined to pass out again, then a zombie one-shots me and eats me alive. Good day.

Offline Leomire

« Reply #314 on: August 04, 2012, 12:19:59 PM »
Dude there was a guy on a motorcycle, I had my eyes focused on him all the time.

I was flying perfectly I CANT WORK UNDER EXTREME STRESS.
I got it all recorded! Gonna upload soon.

Also, I just would've gotten in my gunner seat, and blast his face off.
OR YOUR RUNNING IN THE CHOPPER ASAP.

Well we are both still alive. We have a SAW machine gun with no ammo.
And we're between Polana and Gorka.
;_; Why can no one wait till I'm there... I find the helicopter and I don't even get to use it...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #314 on: August 04, 2012, 12:19:59 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal