Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Racket man aimbot/wallhack? For Towersheep :)  (Read 6003 times)

Offline TeH MILKDUD

Re: Racket man aimbot/wallhack? For Towersheep :)
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 01:04:07 AM »
Nah, Arth dunt need to get his post count up.  His phone needs adjusting...
lol his phone needs adjusting? more like a spellcheck fail on apples part. i jailbroke mine so it only does it when i want to.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2012, 10:12:32 AM »
Derailment, I'll watch the demo when I get home from baseball practice in a few hours.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2012, 10:12:32 AM »

Offline TeH MILKDUD

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 12:28:22 PM »
Ok well tell me what you think. If people just say its still then that's some good skill :P

Offline Boxman

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 12:44:43 PM »
I'm not seeing aimbot. Plus, Racket has played on our server plenty before, he's a good guy.

The difference between aimbot and good aim is that the hand naturally accelerates to its target, so you can see it moving, but with aimbot it's moving to the target in one frame. Again, racket has frequented on the server.
A FREQUENT? Racket has been around since I was admin.. I think? Either way, he's a good guy. Never seen him break server rules.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline SlimBoy

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2012, 02:23:17 PM »
I'v been reviewing him in spectating and from what I see, it appears he weither not is aimboting becouse it takes up 1 frame for him to aim at a target, if he had aimbot.
but his crosshair appears to be aiming through walls, he was aiming/following the person in the other side of the wall, as if he knows they are their. I don't believe he gots aimbot but what Im wondering is how can he follow somone with his crosshair when they are unable to see.

Offline TeH MILKDUD

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 02:48:26 PM »
I'v been reviewing him in spectating and from what I see, it appears he weither not is aimboting becouse it takes up 1 frame for him to aim at a target, if he had aimbot.
but his crosshair appears to be aiming through walls, he was aiming/following the person in the other side of the wall, as if he knows they are their. I don't believe he gots aimbot but what Im wondering is how can he follow somone with his crosshair when they are unable to see.
You mean wallhack right?

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 02:55:39 PM »
I'll check it out later tonight, when I have time.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2012, 03:11:05 PM »
I don't see much on aimbot, i've seen him ingame as well and specced him. nothing.

He probably knows i'm admin but i'll spec him undercover perhaps

Offline Pillz

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2012, 03:48:07 PM »

I follow zombies behind walls with my crosshair in ZPS because I can HEAR them there. I hear footsteps/growls and I know where they are. As zombie I could hear humans walking and communicating and I know exactly where they are in the map; and when it comes to my magnum skills I get called aimbot all the time. I probably snap to heads faster than an aimbot wishes it could; some players just are extremely talented and he WAS NOT aimbotting. His aim was SHIT half the time; and also the video quality is laggy and retarded; before the 2 minute mark the video just derps out.

I watched 13 minutes of that video before wondering why the hell he was accused of aimbot to begin with, it doesn't look like it at all.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline SlimBoy

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2012, 03:53:53 PM »
You may hear zombies coming from a deriction, but in TTT is different, the sound system in Garry's mod is shit, and the footsteps in TTT are quite to hear , you can hear your own footsteps but not other footsteps made by players, And I also said that they were between walls and thier were no noise made by the other player that he was aiming for.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2012, 03:58:21 PM »
You may hear zombies coming from a deriction, but in TTT is different, the sound system in Garry's mod is shit, and the footsteps in TTT are quite to hear , you can hear your own footsteps but not other footsteps made by players, And I also said that they were between walls and thier were no noise made by the other player that he was aiming for.

I failed to notice this in the video though, and if someone knows the map, they know where on the other sides of walls people may be coming from or hiding. I didn't see him following anyone through walls though.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2012, 04:45:06 PM »
But I like Racketman..

Offline symbolzzzz

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2012, 05:21:10 PM »
Didn't see him following anyone through walls, and if he had wallhackz then why would he shoot the walls at 14:44?
Doesn't look like his aimbotting either, at least I cant see him snapping like an aimbotter would.
I need a new sig...

Offline TeH MILKDUD

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2012, 05:36:20 PM »
Didn't see him following anyone through walls, and if he had wallhackz then why would he shoot the walls at 14:44?
Doesn't look like his aimbotting either, at least I cant see him snapping like an aimbotter would.
14:44 did he rdm that person when he turned? and People im just here to give video of him im not saying he has aimbot/wallhack just so Towersheep and other people saying he has some hacks. Witch Towersheep still hasn't looks at....  Meme9

Offline symbolzzzz

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2012, 05:48:45 PM »
14:44 did he rdm that person when he turned? and People im just here to give video of him im not saying he has aimbot/wallhack just so Towersheep and other people saying he has some hacks. Witch Towersheep still hasn't looks at....
No he plain shot a wall. And I understand, just offering my opinion on this.
I need a new sig...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2012, 05:48:45 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal