Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: hoodsie banned from tf2 saxton hale  (Read 3156 times)

U MAD???

Re: hoodsie banned from tf2 saxton hale
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 01:13:58 AM »
I dont give out candy and i dont see how saying im not competing with you and selling strange smg for 2.77 ref better than injects prices are person attacks

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 01:16:11 AM »
I dont give out candy and i dont see how saying im not competing with you and selling strange smg for 2.77 ref better than injects prices are person attacks
Well you said up front I"LL BEAT W/E INJECT SAYS. That's personally attacking at me. So yeah It is. I don't care if you sell a SMG too. But your aiming at me specifically because of your dislike towards me and your general ass holeery!

You're not winning this razer. -_-
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 01:16:11 AM »

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 01:17:52 AM »
BOTH OF YOU

Y U NO USE MORE COHERENT SENTECES?  trollface

WITNESSES?

Y U NO BE CALLED?  Meme8

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2012, 01:18:54 AM »
I haven't played with razor but he seems like a  trollface Attacking a CL is a bad choice.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2012, 01:19:13 AM »
BOTH OF YOU

Y U NO USE MORE COHERENT SENTECES?  trollface

WITNESSES?

Y U NO BE CALLED?  Meme8
I'll have you know I worked on my sentences quite a bit. Are they are pretty easy to understand. Not sure what you're not following.
But uhh.. yeah.  Meme9
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

U MAD???

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 01:19:47 AM »
Well you said up front I"LL BEAT W/E INJECT is selling it forSAYS. That's personally attacking at me. So yeah It is. I don't care if you sell a SMG too. But your aiming at me specifically because of your dislike towards me and your general ass holeery!

so yeah i dont see how saying ill beat your prices is a personal attack

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2012, 01:23:01 AM »
Well you said up front I"LL BEAT W/E INJECT is selling it forSAYS. That's personally attacking at me. So yeah It is. I don't care if you sell a SMG too. But your aiming at me specifically because of your dislike towards me and your general ass holeery!

so yeah i dont see how saying ill beat your prices is a personal attack
wow... just wow. If you can't see how that is personally attacking then theirs literally no hope for you in life. Seriously kid.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 01:23:45 AM »
Razor stop deny personal attack I think we would more likely think he is not lying.- meme2
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 01:27:29 AM by Shadow_Killer »

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

U MAD???

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2012, 01:25:10 AM »
still dont see how selling stuff in tf2 is a personal attack

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2012, 01:26:07 AM »
Lock please this isn't going any were.

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2012, 01:29:09 AM »
Hoodsie purposely got himself banned so stop feeding the troll please

U MAD???

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2012, 01:31:10 AM »
not trolling since i didnt personally attack him

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2012, 01:33:04 AM »
Please LOCK this is going to shit.

U MAD???

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2012, 01:35:27 AM »
if it is locked then i would just like to say inject hasn't proved how i have personally attacked him

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2012, 01:37:17 AM »
Razer, if you're going to stay in the community, watch what you say.

You're not permabanned, but your getting close. Just be more careful.

Also Inject, can you post a little more about what he said before the "ill beat out Inject's Prices"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2012, 01:37:17 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal