Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Projects  (Read 3820 times)

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Projects
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 01:29:53 PM »
Just the only thing about creative is that it loses some fun aspects of minecraft. I agree for later projects we may need admins to spawn blocks but it will be more fun to get everything together and build it. Plus some people do like gathering resources and mining, things that lose meaning in creative.
Materials I have, let me know what you need. I can get you guys just about anything (without spawning)

by Kwaurtz

Offline Pyro

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 02:31:58 PM »
Let's have a go at it.  Meme4

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 02:31:58 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 02:34:54 PM »
Sounds good to me tower. Also when I mean spawn stuff I mean things like iron blocks in large numbers, or of the sort that a difficult to get in large numbers. stone and anything else are pretty easy to accuire can be made by everyone and therefore should not be spawned.

Tonight or tomorrow night I would like to hold a meeting in vent and game for all that are interested in this project. 1130pm would be the start time, if that doesn't work for most of you then I can hold it on friday at 2 or 4 pm.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 05:58:00 PM »
What's is your timezone?
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Dante

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 05:59:38 PM »
I cant get vent either D:, post here afterwards please.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 06:26:28 PM »
What's is your timezone?

Lol its EST but that's just the time I'm free. I work, go to school and any other free time is for friends, or the girlfriend so that's why its so late! If non of those work for anybody i can do anytime Friday before 6pm. What works best for everybody?

Also SM you need to get a better PC bro. Come on its the 21st century  Meme6

3 Days isn't log

Offline Dante

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 07:44:46 PM »
I'm using my dads curently and he dosent want vent or steam on it, and he wont fix my laptop, till like summer. And my laptops from the 22nd century. (its that 1337).

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 02:00:44 AM »
I'm using my dads curently and he dosent want vent or steam on it, and he wont fix my laptop, till like summer. And my laptops from the 22nd century. (its that 1337).

Fix it  meme1.

At any rate, everybody intrested give me a good date and time to hold the meeting.

My times
Thurs 12AM to whenever
Friday 8AM to 6PM
Sunday ummmm 8 PM

we should at least have it before Monday, which is still the official build date. I want to kick start this thing before mid terms happens for most of the college kids and try to get it done in a week.

Ok cancel everything. Just learned that the server will be reset due to the new update, so we are gonna have to restart from scratch. As of now everything is on hold  until the update happens and the server resets and if I even feel like playing anymore due to putting too many hours into the last 3 servers we have had >.>
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 02:08:31 AM by Old Crow »

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 03:18:15 AM »
I don't understand, a server update != (does not equal) a reset.  Why are we resetting it?  I thought we agreed on no more flipping resets.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 05:31:47 AM »
I don't understand, a server update != (does not equal) a reset.  Why are we resetting it?  I thought we agreed on no more flipping resets.

Nope. Atrix just told me we are gonna completely reset so no point in starting a project that will just get wiped in one second. Pretty much this will be my ABSOLUTE LAST TIME im playing mp cause the next time it gets reset im done. Ill just play SP since that doesn't get wiped every 3-4 months.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 09:42:48 AM »
Getting reset = not having to travel for hours to find a jungle biome

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 10:19:52 AM »
What the hell! Don't reset it! I built so much shit and fucking finally got enough stuff for a good enchanter table and brewing stand!
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2012, 01:32:52 PM »
Anyone that wants to try out my trap before the server resets ask, ill come get you and you can personally experience it  Meme9

3 Days isn't log

Offline Dante

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2012, 01:49:14 PM »
I'll test your trap. But yeah atleast we will get jungle biomes and be able to climb vines.
Also why does every nether portal come out of llamas portal?

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2012, 01:55:21 PM »
I'll test your trap. But yeah atleast we will get jungle biomes and be able to climb vines.
Also why does every nether portal come out of llamas portal?

not everyone just his became the main for the spawn.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2012, 01:55:21 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal