Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: SKYRIM!!!!!  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Ozborne

SKYRIM!!!!!
« on: January 15, 2012, 04:01:48 PM »
Who here bought skyrim For Pc,Xbox,ect........If so you are so awsome.+ What side Imperial or Storm Cloak

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline ??Mystery??

Re: SKYRIM!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 04:28:17 PM »
Storm cloak FTW

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 04:28:17 PM »

Offline Nelth

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 04:36:49 PM »
Stormcloak? Meme7
                 Imperial all the way!  meme2

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 04:39:57 PM »
I was like storm cloak for the win then after winning against the imperials I was all  Meme7 and then i started killing storm cloaks then i was  Meme5
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:43:20 PM by Shadow_Killer »

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 05:05:22 PM »
Argonian master race

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 05:13:31 PM »
The funny thing is my friend played as the dark elf he was hated so much he gave the game to me  Meme4 and I sold it cause i had one. Meme3

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 09:22:42 PM »
stormcloaks simply because imperials would bow down before the thalmore and how they were going to execute you at the beginning of the game for no reason other than you were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 04:59:20 PM »
I take no sides, all those squishy mortals were felled by my warhammer. Insane bounty in all holds... I am the hero skyrim needs.

Well Villan really because I kill any who offend me by not making war hammers.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 04:59:20 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal