Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your views on Marijuana 2  (Read 12998 times)

Offline ThatGuy

Re: Your views on Marijuana 2
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2011, 02:03:13 AM »
I'm that guy, but you can call me ThatGuy. You seem to be implying that use of marijuana is somehow immoral. Am I correct?
Victims: Blood, Coreybush11.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2011, 02:07:22 AM »
Who are you, why are you here and why are you arguing with me? And for a matter of fact I believe that weed should be legal for the purpose of taxation and regulation.

He's a guy, he's here to debate, and he's arguing with you because it's a debate thread, probably because your views are very.. "targetable", in such a section.

Also, just for taxing and regulating? That's the only purpose you think it should be legal for? How does that work?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2011, 02:07:22 AM »

Offline ThatGuy

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2011, 02:10:00 AM »
We get the buffoons to OD on grass, and then we tax the profits made by funeral homes.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2011, 02:25:38 AM »
I don't use drugs besides advil so taxes and regulation would be the only benefit to me.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2011, 02:49:34 AM »
I love how you guys think that you can't die on weed. You can OD on any drug if you consume enough of it.
My favorite part about this statement is that the only two logical implications Cortez could be making are that (a) the supposed possibility of ODing on weed (lol) does not necessitate that it be illegal since it's possible to OD on countless legal drugs or (b) all drugs should be illegal. I think (b) is an especially exciting proposal. Let's ban all drugs. Dying of an infection? Too bad. You might OD. Going on lifesaving medication isn't worth the risk.
welcome oh welcome, rational being. Can you stick around because I believe you raised the average IQ of CG by a rather large amount.

For the record, I can easily get prescribed heavy grade morphine, so can pretty much every1 here. Heavy grade morphine is waaaay more likely to cause long lasting problems than any amount of weed, I mean my friend tim (heh) has a prescritpion for rather heavy grade morphine, and it is not a very hard feat to achieve. If Weed could replace and actually work as well as morphine does in some cases, then why are we not allowing it? Lets put both of them up against eachother, weed: very very slightly adictive but only a mental adiction can be achieved Morhpine: VERY VERY adictive, the form of physical adictiveness that actually cause strong withdrawals if you are hocked on it. Weed: has no influence over the neural network, lung and hearth problems in conjunction with usage, Morphine: if you are alergic you could quite easily die from respitorial and hearth failure, which is also easy to achieve if you are not allergic because morphine works exactly by stopping the neural receptors (it works somewhat similar to how endorphines do, whch is the feeling of happiness). Weed: Very very few bad reactions to it (unless laced ofcourse) buuut there have been a few cases in which the weed has been clean and said person has had a rather large problem with it, Morphine: there is a large amount of problems sympomatic with usage of morphine, and most of them are quite bad.

Allthough obviously not everything can be fixed by weed, morphine is highly needed in some cases when weed just would not cut anything at all. My friend tim has a problem in which weed would not be very benefactory. Still weed seems like a much better starting point than high grade morphine (or low grade morphine).
sorry for the bad grammar, and bad overall aestetic of this post I am tired as shit.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2011, 01:33:33 PM »
Although I agree with you Jorgen there are still much better drugs out there.  Taking the example of morphine which is made from opium as well as heroin and codeine it can be mass produced inexpensively. Also it has much less artificial chemicals in it than some types of weed. They are both addictive but morphine is much harder to quit unlike marijuana which is fairly easy to quit. But take a minute to think of the people that smoke regularly. They seem pretty addicted to me...
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2011, 01:41:01 PM »
The difference is as I stated, mental addiction versus physical addiction.
Mental addiction would be like, I feel I am much more creative and I get more stuff done whilst high (quite wrong in fact because that is just your brain feeling good and you taking that as oh I did lots of stuff whilst high).
That is a very oversimplified version of mental addiction though, I could go way deeper but yeah.
Physical addiction, the type of addiction you get to for example opiates like Heroin and Morphine. This type of addiction is actually causing your body to crave it, if you do not have it you are unable to function the way you normally do. Also if the body is left without said opiate for a somewhat long period of time you get what is called withdrawals, which basically makes your body and mind scream in agony and it makes the both pretty useless.

You can fight and beat both types of addiction but the point is mental addiction is far from as hard to beat than physical addiction.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2011, 04:02:51 PM »
DERPDERPASPFSPERP

Yea man let's talk about something and try to get the pro's always above the con's...
Smoking > Bad.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2011, 05:56:38 PM »
DERPDERPASPFSPERP

Yea man let's talk about something and try to get the pro's always above the con's...
Smoking > Bad.

Smoking is greater than bad?

Also, for weed, I'd say there are more pro's than con's.

Although I agree with you Jorgen there are still much better drugs out there.  Taking the example of morphine which is made from opium as well as heroin and codeine it can be mass produced inexpensively. Also it has much less artificial chemicals in it than some types of weed. They are both addictive but morphine is much harder to quit unlike marijuana which is fairly easy to quit. But take a minute to think of the people that smoke regularly. They seem pretty addicted to me...

So wait. "Also it has much less artificial chemicals in it than some types of weed" < What??? Weren't you talking about morphine? Then you said it has less artificial (man made) chemicals than some types of weed? (Wtf is some TYPES of weed)

We've covered addictions before, kthnx
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:02:19 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2011, 06:36:33 PM »
We have but covered addictions yes, but we had not compared legal drugs to weed. Also Morphine is purely man made, opium comes from a plant buuut morphine is man made. Same goes for Heroin, Heroin was actually made to be a less addictive version of morphine, see how well that turned out xD

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2011, 12:28:56 PM »
Marijuana is far more harmless than any other drug on the market. On the FBI's "This drug is badder than that drug list" Marijuana ranks higher on the dangerous drug list than Methamphetamine,Heroine, and cocaine. And I think those three drugs are, in unanimous agreement, far more dangerous than marijuana, mostly in the sense of the users of course. Comedians have made this joke for years, and it's true, "Is a pothead really going to jack your car for money? No. He's going to lay down, eat twelve bags of cheetos and fall asleep. Now will a crackhead do it? Of course he will! And he'll probably stab you in the chest along with it."

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2011, 03:07:10 PM »
The difference is as I stated, mental addiction versus physical addiction.
Mental addiction would be like, I feel I am much more creative and I get more stuff done whilst high (quite wrong in fact because that is just your brain feeling good and you taking that as oh I did lots of stuff whilst high).
That is a very oversimplified version of mental addiction though, I could go way deeper but yeah.
Physical addiction, the type of addiction you get to for example opiates like Heroin and Morphine. This type of addiction is actually causing your body to crave it, if you do not have it you are unable to function the way you normally do. Also if the body is left without said opiate for a somewhat long period of time you get what is called withdrawals, which basically makes your body and mind scream in agony and it makes the both pretty useless.

You can fight and beat both types of addiction but the point is mental addiction is far from as hard to beat than physical addiction.
Example of Mental Addiction: I have one to video games, my body doesnt force me to play them, and it doesnt crave them, but i dont stop playing them because it's really the only fun thing to do around here... and it's really fun.

Offline ThatGuy

« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2011, 04:29:25 PM »
My body craves video games.

Offline Athlonz2012

« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2012, 12:39:20 AM »
If Hemp was used to it's maximum, in 20 years it would be replacing oil.

Hemp clothing
Hemp food
Hemp medcine
Hemp fuel
Hemp construction materials
Hemp plastics
Hemp fiber
Hemp paper
Hemp soil purificator
Hemp wood
Hemp ropes

so any "marijuana is dangerous" argument is invalid, It quite the contrary when you look at the plant itself
and how useful it is.

btw the word "marijuana" is a racist term, to describe the kind of cigarettes mexicans were smoking back in the 1930's the only legitimate words are Cannabis, Hemp and Ganja

Your own declaration of independence was written on Hemp paper, the US founding fathers grew it, cultivated it and smoked it, that is being a patriot !
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 12:43:19 AM by Athlonz2012 »

(LAST WORDS) ]AthlonZ []-R.G-[]: I wished you guys speak french--

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2012, 01:05:37 AM »
btw the word "marijuana" is a racist term, to describe the kind of cigarettes mexicans were smoking back in the 1930's the only legitimate words are Cannabis, Hemp and Ganja

It's not racist if nobody thinks that way.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2012, 01:05:37 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal