Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your views on Marijuana 2  (Read 12996 times)

Offline Sejo Mino

Re: Your views on Marijuana 2
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2011, 05:50:01 PM »
Well i have to agree with this because i dont smoke but i won't think anyone is a moron. Then some people abuse it such as getting high every single time they get money and then etc. Same goes with people who dont They abuse other things that can be harmful to health. I mainly hunt outdoors in the wood, to get food for my family when i need to. It is alot more healthy then going to the store and buying meat with a bunch of added in ingrediants. Their are things like Cell Phones that causes radiation to a user. Well all in all if a person wants to smoke weed let them, just as long as they dont do it in public areas.

Offline Timmy

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2011, 08:18:17 PM »
Also Cadaver it is just our friends, like Tim and so who are complete morons and doing it =P

I've only smoked pot once, although I do sound like I'm stoned alot
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 08:19:48 PM by Timmy »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2011, 08:18:17 PM »

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2011, 09:39:24 PM »
Also Cadaver it is just our friends, like Tim and so who are complete morons and doing it =P

I've only smoked pot once, although I do sound like I'm stoned alot
same

Offline Pillz

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2011, 12:38:35 AM »
I love how you guys think that you can't die on weed. You can OD on any drug if you consume enough of it.

Still want proof of this
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Timmy

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2011, 01:37:42 AM »
I don't understand if you are calling me a moron because this is so badly worded.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2011, 04:24:13 AM »
I don't understand if you are calling me a moron because this is so badly worded.

Hahaha, he's talking about the "MY FRIEND TIMMY WHO SMOKES WEED" not the actual Timmy on CG forums

Offline Fullmetal Megadave

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2011, 08:58:29 AM »
I think its fucked up when there are over 15000 deaths per year on DOCTOR PRESCRIBED painkillers, and its quadrupled over the last decade, and yet we cant have a substance that even shows great medical value and 0 overdoses.

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2011, 05:03:10 PM »
From a medical perspective, Marijuana does way more good than bad. ANd on a common sense perspective, a stoner isn't going to jack your car for money to buy weed. If I in charge to legalize it, I would use it the way Belgium does. Tax it for money for the government, America needs it anyway. Plus being high whilst driving should be a DUI as well

Offline Pillz

« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2011, 12:19:02 AM »
From a medical perspective, Marijuana does way more good than bad. ANd on a common sense perspective, a stoner isn't going to jack your car for money to buy weed. If I in charge to legalize it, I would use it the way Belgium does. Tax it for money for the government, America needs it anyway. Plus being high whilst driving should be a DUI as well

Driving under the influence of any drug is a DUI, weed included. It'll be legal soon enough.

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2011, 12:26:17 AM »

Driving under the influence of any drug is a DUI, weed included. It'll be legal soon enough.

Yeah I know, My wording was off a bit I suppose, I mean if it is legalized of course

Offline Pillz

« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2011, 12:26:30 AM »
I love how you guys think that you can't die on weed. You can OD on any drug if you consume enough of it.

Still want proof of this

Still wanting proof.

Offline Fullmetal Megadave

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2011, 12:33:17 AM »
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/mj_overdose.htm

In basics, it takes about 20,000-40,000 joints within 15 minutes.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2011, 12:47:50 AM »
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/mj_overdose.htm

In basics, it takes about 20,000-40,000 joints within 15 minutes.

According to which US Government authority you want to believe, the lethal dose of marijuana is either about one-third your body weight, or about 1,500 pounds, consumed all at once

Also-

15.  In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many
foods we commonly consume.  For example, eating ten raw potatoes can
result in a toxic response.  By comparison, it is physically impossible
to eat enough marijuana to induce death.

16.  Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest
therapeutically active substances known to man.  By any measure of rational analysis
marijuana can be safely used within a supervised routine of medical care.

All from the link he posted, so anyway, you can only die if you eat way more than your bodyweights worth. Which should be the case for any substance or food, not a drug. You die if you take a whole bottle of asprin, (maybe) but it takes literal tons of weed to kill someone, and they have to consume it all at once, which couldn't happen.

So in theory, nobody could ever die from marijuana unless they were trying their fucking hardest. Being a "drug" has nothing to do with it, because as most people argue, it's not a drug as we know them.

Offline ThatGuy

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2011, 01:35:53 AM »
My favorite part about this statement is that the only two logical implications Cortez could be making are that (a) the supposed possibility of ODing on weed (lol) does not necessitate that it be illegal since it's possible to OD on countless legal drugs or (b) all drugs should be illegal. I think (b) is an especially exciting proposal. Let's ban all drugs. Dying of an infection? Too bad. You might OD. Going on lifesaving medication isn't worth the risk.
Victims: Blood, Coreybush11.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2011, 01:54:48 AM »
Who are you, why are you here and why are you arguing with me? And for a matter of fact I believe that weed should be legal for the purpose of taxation and regulation.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2011, 01:54:48 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal