Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Masked Mania Admin Application *APPROVED*  (Read 6322 times)

Offline Monp

Re: Masked Mania Admin Application
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2011, 10:02:41 PM »
+1 from me, Masked is a very respectable person that always helps.

Offline Yarou

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2011, 11:18:57 PM »
Played abit with him, would like to play more but I feel he could be wortha shot parrot
fast talking admin

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2011, 11:18:57 PM »

Offline Sprite

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 11:37:40 PM »
+1 from me he's a really good guy knows what to do

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2011, 12:52:09 AM »
not trying to rush i still need to learn commands and stuff if i am allowed by head admin
when you get admin i can teach you some of the basics

most of it though is just straight forward though

U MAD???

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2011, 05:53:00 AM »
Cool thanks ashes

Offline Acecool

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2011, 09:49:29 AM »
Everything is under the sm_help X option. Where X is an integer 1 to however many pages of admin commands there are.

To use those commands in chat, remove the sm_ prefix, and replace it with a ! or / in chat.

sm_kick name = !kick name
and so on.

I have played with him a few times and he hasn't caused any trouble from what I could tell. I'll watch him more closely now before I give a recommendation but there are so many other recommendations he should probably be added as we could use an extra admin!

Offline Yarou

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2011, 03:38:41 PM »
Everything is under the sm_help X option. Where X is an integer 1 to however many pages of admin commands there are.

To use those commands in chat, remove the sm_ prefix, and replace it with a ! or / in chat.

sm_kick name = !kick name
and so on.

I have played with him a few times and he hasn't caused any trouble from what I could tell. I'll watch him more closely now before I give a recommendation but there are so many other recommendations he should probably be added as we could use an extra admin!

We could use extra admin is a definite yes.
fast talking admin

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2011, 06:54:27 PM »
No, he is a flagrant rdm'er and flamer. He is a total dick to everyone on the server and should never be admin.

trollface

Just kidding, he's a good guy and already proven to be a good admin ON THIS SERVER.
+9,001.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Yarou

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2011, 10:11:06 PM »
No, he is a flagrant rdm'er and flamer. He is a total dick to everyone on the server and should never be admin.

trollface

Just kidding, he's a good guy and already proven to be a good admin ON THIS SERVER.
+9,001.

Damn you trollsheep. lol.gif
fast talking admin

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2011, 10:40:15 PM »
Be patient Razer..trying to rush your admin app is a bad thing.

He bugs me almost daily about if he's getting admin or not. That's a sure-fire way to piss me off.

It's a +0 right now for me because of that. Have a little patience.

U MAD???

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »
Be patient Razer..trying to rush your admin app is a bad thing.

He bugs me almost daily about if he's getting admin or not. That's a sure-fire way to piss me off.

It's a +0 right now for me because of that. Have a little patience.
Yeah sorry bought that waffuls just get hyper and nervous about it and stuff

Offline Ghast

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2011, 01:49:02 AM »
Well, with that new piece of information, it shows that he may be impatient. Being and admin requires the person to listen to all sides of a case before laying down a verdict, and being swift to act will certainly lead to unfair rulings.

Otherwise, he's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything. I've known him (and his african-american girlfriend) for quite a while. He's been an admin before (not quite sure what happened to him) so what the hell.

+1
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 01:50:57 AM by Ghast »
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

U MAD???

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2011, 06:48:00 AM »
Well, with that new piece of information, it shows that he may be impatient. Being and admin requires the person to listen to all sides of a case before laying down a verdict, and being swift to act will certainly lead to unfair rulings.

Otherwise, he's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything. I've known him (and his african-american girlfriend) for quite a while. He's been an admin before (not quite sure what happened to him) so what the hell.

+1
Ty ghast and u should know I dumped her plus when it came to admin back when I was I always tried to be a biased person and listen and check everything to make a said decision
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 06:50:18 AM by Razer »

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2011, 10:19:41 AM »

+1
Ty ghast and u should know I dumped her plus when it came to admin back when I was I always tried to be a biased person and listen and check everything to make a said decision

Still want to work on that patience. You won't last long as admin if you make too many hasty decisions.

Offline Ghast

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2011, 10:40:25 AM »

Hahaha  ;D
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2011, 10:40:25 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal