Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pillz's ZPS App *APPROVED?*  (Read 6638 times)

Offline Pillz

Re: Pillz's ZPS App
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2011, 02:29:07 AM »
Bump.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 05:54:06 PM »
Hmm.  I need to talk to Whole and Inject.  Somebody has to approve and such while pwnd is away...

Give me a couple of days. 

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 05:54:06 PM »

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 06:56:22 PM »
I say we should give him admin...... lower then a trial.

It should be Kitty Admin.... or something....... just for pillz......

it would be a nice change.

XP

Don't worry Pillz.

But +1 for the bald guy pillz. XP

Offline Blood

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 07:02:05 PM »
NO BECAUSE HE BEATS ME WITH A BELT AFTER HE SHAVES HIS BALLS

AND BY NO I MEAN YES

+1 smug

Offline GreyLLama

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 02:31:14 AM »
I hate this guy. Absolutely hate him. All he does is whine and complain on the forums. In-game he sucks the admins ass so he can get their attention.

+1
 parrot
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 02:41:26 AM by GreyLLama »

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 10:34:40 AM »
Gah. Whole went on vaca before I got this fixed.  Sigh.

Werk around forthcoming. By tonight.  Ok?

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2011, 07:14:39 PM »
Ok, I am emailing pwnd, and going to talk to Inject tonite, to get input.

Depending on the speed of email, and if Inject is on tonight, I might be able to give a better answer...

Offline Pillz

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 07:51:06 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, the idea that ONLY HEADS can approve things, not CL's and shit, is retarded. Cadaver, or any CL with knowledge of an admin/future admin, should have the authority to approve or decline apps. It seems silly that we're all sitting here waiting for pwnd. Like what the fack?

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 07:55:52 PM »
I am pretty confident that Pillz would get accepted. I mean like, why would this be denied?

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2011, 08:43:16 PM »
Point is this: Head Admin gets final say who their admins are.  This event is unprecedented.  I am not just going to jump in and take over, and add admins, as it disrespects the HA position. I am trying to get into contact with Pwnd.  I am going to discuss it with Inject.  And I will then make a decision as to what to do.

My present thoughts are this: 1) Leave it alone for now 2) take over and give trial admin status to Pillz and Kamikazi, with their understanding the admin status will be revoked when Pwnd comes back or 3) give admin status.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2011, 08:52:50 PM »
Woah Woah Woah, trial status for Pillz and Kamikaze? That I'd like to see heheh
Phim Bogason

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2011, 10:43:39 PM »
"If I knew it was going to take this long, I wouldn't of bothered. Nothing has exactly ever happened in haste here, upon my request at least, so I should be used to it."
That is not a very rational response to all of this and makes you seem rather desperate, Pwned is gone due to a  very bad situation, and he is the one who is suposed to have last words in theese cases. Moving on to say that nothing happens in a hurry might be correct for the zps server, but that does not go for everything, people around here try. Also you must face it SKG was fucking overadministrated if you look at the amount of SA's, HA's and everything else when you think of the amount of servers. Limiting access means you limit the possiblities of shit hitting the fan.
You might say limit access, that does not help if you get in a leadership position that means you will aquire followers some people you talk to alot (doesn't matter what kind of people) so if you decide you've had enough drama ensues.

"    "Woah Woah Woah, trial status for Pillz and Kamikaze? That I'd like to see heheh"

For this reason, I would request I didn't get trial, or regular, but will accept whatever logical conclusion is came to, like we all do."
The perception of others does not matter in a case that is suposed to invole the HA's and CL's because it is a complicated matter, due to the if you manage to lose HA and get booted from that you must start from the ground again (To win back trust). If we start breaking that rule with you what hinders every1 else from getting a few good words from this and that person and then do the same?

thank you for your time and if you TL;dr'd fuck you.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2011, 11:09:39 PM »

"    "Woah Woah Woah, trial status for Pillz and Kamikaze? That I'd like to see heheh"

For this reason, I would request I didn't get trial, or regular, but will accept whatever logical conclusion is came to, like we all do."
The perception of others does not matter in a case that is suposed to invole the HA's and CL's because it is a complicated matter, due to the if you manage to lose HA and get booted from that you must start from the ground again (To win back trust). If we start breaking that rule with you what hinders every1 else from getting a few good words from this and that person and then do the same?

thank you for your time and if you TL;dr'd fuck you.
Isn't that just for people who are bumped up out of nowhere to Head Admin? Pillz had been around for a long ass time, former CL, all the good works. Yes, the positions were *taken away* due to inactivity or other circumstances but as a long time member the Veteran status shows respect and time given to the community for extended periods of time.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2011, 11:12:24 PM »
Ugh I just want to delete this thread. We can lock it if you guys want.

lol I dun care. Just, hit me up.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2011, 11:48:52 PM »
Gentlemen.  For your information: Whenever a Head Admin is removed (and does not resign, like Dark Emo did) he does have to restart at the beginning. Meaning apply for trail admin... In addition, the present HA and CL have the right to say "no." 

As I have not been able to discuss with Whole (he is on vaca) and I cannot get in touch with Inject, I will delay again.  I have Jorgen's input, and will be asking the other HA as well.
Yes, it slows things down, yes, you may send raging pm, yes I am working on it.

Locked per your request, Pillz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2011, 11:48:52 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal