Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What the is wrong with admins  (Read 3132 times)

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
Re: What the FUCK is wrong with admins
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 07:40:53 PM »
He means admins are okay in game but on the forums they are arrogant assholes. I don't know how you could not get that.

I got the basic concept of this thread but I am so lost I I ...I just am going to do what I do when I watch a movie high and ask a friend what happened in the end ............
13)   Illegal Activities will not be discussed, suggested, engaged in, encouraged, or bragged about here.
Just saying :P
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 07:47:45 PM by DarkEmo-kun~ »

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 12:12:05 AM »
He means admins are okay in game but on the forums they are arrogant assholes. I don't know how you could not get that.

I got the basic concept of this thread but I am so lost I I ...I just am going to do what I do when I watch a movie high and ask a friend what happened in the end ............
13)   Illegal Activities will not be discussed, suggested, engaged in, encouraged, or bragged about here.
Just saying :P

being up in a high place way above ocean level is considered a crime?

I should probably stop watching movies in the Appalachian mountains than

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 12:12:05 AM »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 12:14:17 AM »
Yeah, gotta stop being up in those mountains boy

Offline Robby the [Bitter]

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 03:25:10 PM »
The admins (not in game, they're fine and do a pretty good job)  but on the forums.

They reply to every ban appeal request and ban request like arrogant jerks. someone will say what happend, and the admin will make a jerk comment, then when the user replies bacj "your being a dick" and admin comes back with "admin disrespect and insulting" WHEN THEY DID IT FIRST.

They're morals are really FUCKED up and stupid and take this bloody pathetic of a game too serious and should get a life. just sayin

So...umad?
 trollface

Offline Cadaver

Re: What the is wrong with admins
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 04:06:02 PM »
Hmm. 

Ok. My 2 Cents on this matter:  You have valid points to your complaint.  You want the Admins to act more mature on unban requests.  I agree.

However, your writing shows a lack of maturity, itself.  You want to be treated with respect, and yet, you disrespect the forum, the community, and the admins you want respect from.  You post in direct forum rule violation, and yet, want to be taken seriously...

Disappointing. 

Next time: Do not cuss, and name call. Next time point out the issue, without acting poorly.  In other words, show respect to get respect.  Locking the thread.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: What the is wrong with admins
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 04:06:02 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal