Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your Views on Marijuana  (Read 28137 times)

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
Re: Your Views on Marijuana
« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2011, 02:29:41 AM »
Due to issues I rather would not discuss (off topic, and hard to explain) personal illegal activity discussion is not allowed.  Sorry, there are legal, and future impact reasons...

Hypothetical is hypothetical.  Ok?
DarkEmo posted in his birthday thread about how a guy was rolling up at his party, and that got by, SO LIKE~

Not to tattle, but there are other tidbits similar to that, that exist all across the forums, in locked threads from years ago, and so on. So if we're going to ban it, we might want to clean that all up.. Threads where wholegrain was like I JUST BOUGHT A WHOL- or QBERTS WEED BLOWOUT, and- yeah.
OOPS. Welp time to go fix that. It's funny when FRIENDS go on your forum account and post things while THEY are high.

Yeah, there's a SHIT ton of that which has been floating at the bottom of our forums for over a year. So far we haven't had a problem from their mere existence..

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2011, 02:32:10 AM »
Hmm. Missed the stuff in Dark's posting...

And the old stuff was Before the Rules were enforced. So. Old stuff (like me) is old.  I will be deleting some of the older postings.

Yes, and no, Dark.  And hypothetically, your friend was high, right ;)

The internet has a long memory.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2011, 02:32:10 AM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2011, 02:34:10 AM »
Due to issues I rather would not discuss (off topic, and hard to explain) personal illegal activity discussion is not allowed.  Sorry, there are legal, and future impact reasons...

Hypothetical is hypothetical.  Ok?
DarkEmo posted in his birthday thread about how a guy was rolling up at his party, and that got by, SO LIKE~

Not to tattle, but there are other tidbits similar to that, that exist all across the forums, in locked threads from years ago, and so on. So if we're going to ban it, we might want to clean that all up.. Threads where wholegrain was like I JUST BOUGHT A WHOL- or QBERTS WEED BLOWOUT, and- yeah.
OOPS. Welp time to go fix that. It's funny when FRIENDS go on your forum account and post things while THEY are high.

Yeah, there's a SHIT ton of that which has been floating at the bottom of our forums for over a year. So far we haven't had a problem from their mere existence..

That's what I'm saying, I don't think we'd get legally prosecuted, if we did, I'd have a WHOLEEE LOT of tattling to do to whoever prosecutes us, because I know thousands of other websites where they post weed pictures, how they smoke it, what they do when they smoke it, and other sites that sell bongs, and stuff. Then we have a bay of pirates website that hasn't got shutdown yet either. So like, if they come after CG, I have many, many questions. Though I understand the precaution.. kinda.

Also this is the only place I'm called pillz anymore. If anyone were able to find this, and prove to the police I smoke CIGARETTES, I would gladly admit and applaud the police, because that's some crazy business right there.

Regardless of how old those posts are, they're still just as legally threatening, and their prolonged existence just proves nothing will happen. We could make the forums viewable by only members if we wanted too, but meh. Anyway you spin it, it's annoying.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 02:35:52 AM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2011, 02:37:33 AM »
Yeah, look at Facepunch, the forums for Garry's Mod. They have a section COMPLETELY for drugs discussion (which by popularity is usually weed) http://www.facepunch.com/forums/385-Durgs-Discussion

Offline Andredem

« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2011, 10:33:46 PM »
It's stupid to make it illegal in the first place, that means people wanna do it even more now. But I dunno I wouldn't get hooked on it ever because I've seen how stupid people act when there high...
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2011, 01:37:50 AM »
yeah like not dissing anyone or shit but when people are high they are STUPID like fuck, dont let them do anything that could endanger them

Offline Pillz

« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2011, 01:50:29 PM »
yeah like not dissing anyone or shit but when people are high they are STUPID like fuck, dont let them do anything that could endanger them

Before a tolerence builds up, yes, this is very true. I mean, I'll admit PEOPLE ARENT GETTING ANY SMARTER WHEN THEY GET HIGH, but the ability to think and be smart hasn't exactly disappeared. If you're with friends though, you're going to be giggling and laughing about shit, so yeah, it's probably not a good idea to drive, but PEOPLE I KNOW have had a high driver countless times, driven high, and etc, and never once has anything bad even began to happen.

Now, experience with drunk drivers- We've wrecked a tire, hit a mailbox, hit a mailbox with a bat and sprained a wrist, and all other good non driving related things. Nothing ever fatal or bad, just bad for the car.

Anyway, it's different from alcohol, where you're IMPAIRED. You CAN'T drive when wasted, no matter how hard you try. Weed? You'll feel high, and focus on driving. Shit you might actually do better since you know you're high and trying not to fuck up, if you suck at driving, it might blow you're high too.

That's another thing when it comes to the stupidity, when your mom walks in, or the cops show up, you can sober up reaaaal quick. Then after the event's over, usually everyone agree's their high was blown and the probably need to get high again.

With Alcohol, you kinda just, stumble around like an idiot and pass out in an attempt to wish you could sober up. Not really but you knowwwwww.

This isn't exactly weed vs alcohol, but one's illegal and the other isn't, so it's a fun comparison I suppose.

TL:DR

It makes you goofy and want to act like an idiot, be funny, and stuff, but it can disappear quick. I KNOW GUYS WHO CAN work while their high no problem, drive when their high no problem, play games better when their high no problem, and stuff n things. Alcohol completely impairs you and prevents you from even beginning to drive among other activities. One's legal and they have public bars they expect you to drive to, the other's illegal and could probably actually have bars you could drive too, and not kill thousands of millions of people on the way home, though I understand it's still illegal and considered under the influence. Some first time smokers might try to run over the magical squirell in the middle of the road for bonus points. I MY FRIEND, on the other hand would ride all chill, listening to sublime, happy. Gliding around turns at the correct speeds, loving life.

Offline SandBellie

« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2011, 07:35:31 PM »
It's a plant.

^
If it weren't for all the stupid people who abuse it...

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 22, 2011, 07:44:20 PM »
Oh yeah, no doubt. People can act A LOT more better whilst high and hell, even perform at many other things better. I have a friend who can do pretty cool tricks with a butterfly knife that he can't do when he isn't high. But if legality ever comes around, limiting or advising people about doing certain things high may not always be the best idea. From what I've seen, the effects of being high vary from person to person and how long you've been smoking.

Offline Mickit

« Reply #159 on: June 24, 2011, 08:22:13 PM »
I was going to put up my two cents.. but then a realized.. I don't really give a shit  smug

But nahh, I use to think weed was horrible, and the people who used it equally so, probably from all that bullshit I let school spoon feed me. Then one day you wake up and notice there are more important things to worry about than the five leafed plant growing in your parents garden.

Anyway, I don't believe any government has the right to restrict something that is natural by nature.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:24:50 PM by Mickit »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 24, 2011, 08:24:31 PM »
That reminds me, I needed somewhere to post this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHecR1u2tqk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHecR1u2tqk</a>
Serious and half serious.

Offline Fullmetal Megadave

« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2011, 04:15:22 AM »
legalization is close brothers.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2011, 06:32:44 AM »
Don't use it, never will. I think were at a point in the states tho where it should just be legalized and sold legit instead of being a drug and letting gangs profit and kill people over it. At the very least legalize effing hemp. hemp is not a drug at all!!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cheesey Dean

« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2011, 03:25:07 PM »
Don't use it, never will. I think were at a point in the states tho where it should just be legalized and sold legit instead of being a drug and letting gangs profit and kill people over it. At the very least legalize effing hemp. hemp is not a drug at all!!
Erm.. you realize hemp and marijuana are the same plant, right? And you're saying hemp isn't a drug but marijuana is?

And I find it hilarious that people like you think that if it's legalized and taxed and is expensive people are going to buy it legit. Spoilers: they're not. They're going to keep buying from their dealers because it's cheaper and free from the red tape that legal weed will undoubtedly have. Don't get me wrong, I want it legalized, but it's simply false to think most current weed smokers are to going to buy it legit.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2011, 08:35:59 PM »
Erm.. you realize hemp and marijuana are the same plant, right? And you're saying hemp isn't a drug but marijuana is?

And I find it hilarious that people like you think that if it's legalized and taxed and is expensive people are going to buy it legit. Spoilers: they're not. They're going to keep buying from their dealers because it's cheaper and free from the red tape that legal weed will undoubtedly have. Don't get me wrong, I want it legalized, but it's simply false to think most current weed smokers are to going to buy it legit.

Let's see, spend the usual 3-5 hours searching for weed, or spend a few extra bucks for some legit, potent shit. The dispenseries in other states around america aren't exactly overpriced, sure you probably can't buy a nickle bag in the corner of a ziploc, but who the fuck enjoys that anyway. I would gladly shell out a few extra bucks for some legit weed, cause I'm sure they'd actually know what they're talking about there also. Fuck dealers who try to tell you "Brah this shit is some legit purple haze" THIS SHIT ISNT EVEN PURPLE, "Yeah it aint really purple, iz jus called dat, but it'll get you mad high" When I rarely ever notice the difference between mids and exotic anyway.

Anyway, there will still be people who will be either too lazy to get a card for a weed shop, or just don't want to go or can't go, who will be buying from dealers, always. Even if it's legal. Sometimes they just buy it from the shop and sell it to other people. That I can see remaining illegal.

TL:DR Man in the weed shop with a license is more trustworthy, hopefully has more weed knowledge, and probably has a much wider variety. Much better option than your average dealer with a mids and some "exotic". The exotic ranging from good mids, headies, to god knows what, it could some shitty headies, and they could sell it as silver haze. So PLEASE LEGALIZE IN VIRGINIA LOL

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2011, 08:35:59 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal