Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Content! Read  (Read 6065 times)

Offline Zukuto

Re: New Content! Read
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 10:24:11 PM »
Well Nabe, once the files are added to FastDL, the download time will be nearly nothing, right now you have to download every file separately from the server, rather than a compressed file from the web-server.

Offline Nabe Gewell

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2011, 08:42:36 PM »
Ah okay. Glad to hear, because sitting in a near to empty server isn't fun.   discofrog

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2011, 08:42:36 PM »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2011, 11:18:21 PM »
Ah okay. Glad to hear, because sitting in a near to empty server isn't fun.   discofrog
Welcome to what my real life is like :C

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2011, 06:17:14 AM »
Fast Download is not enabled at this time first thing in the morning tomorrow i will get it turned on

it was turned off to help get the coding done for custom models

also Maurice Moss will be adding a few things to the DarkRP server and Towersheep is showing that he would like to work on the server as well as Zukuto

things should start rotating forward soon.  Also we will push for more admins and try to focus on the DarkRP server at this time.  We still have plans for a perp server later on .......

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2011, 09:28:21 AM »
Good, I need help with the animations. I might just re-upload all the files and see how that does, but right now there is no reason they shouldn't be working. Unless Garry's Mod uses different models then CSS, but I was under the impression that Gmod uses ported models from all Source games so cross-game models shouldn't be a problem.

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2011, 08:58:35 PM »

But you have me in the backround randomly playing PC MOD and executing ragdolls in a medieval like fashion.
 discofrog

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2011, 08:58:35 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal