Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Phreebird? Who the hell?  (Read 2685 times)

Offline sadow200

Re: Phreebird? Who the hell?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2011, 12:45:41 PM »
That is an abject LIE I shot one not three person. He kicked me, and then proceeded to ban me.

In addition to this, you still have no excuse for the fact that you were RUSHED to an admin promotion, have less than 20 posts on the forum, and are NEVER in ventrillo. You do not deserve your admin. You have done NOTHING to merit your position! Hell, your admin was so rushed that you still have not even had your account status brought up to date.

im sorry but i have played with phreebird from when i first started helping cg and he dusent kick for no reseaon i can tell you that also you are the one lieing i looked at the logs and you in fact killed 3 people mutable accounts of rdm.

also yes he is never in vent i know its not a great thing but as a dark rp admin i can always get ahold of him in steam when i need him so i dont mind him being in vent much but i do have to agree he should be there more but thats not a reason to say hes a bad admin.

all your doing is flaming him because he banned you so if you want to talk about this more please contact me and i will unlock it

ps:yes he was rushed but he was the only person that was a good admin at the time and he only needs a 1.00 post a day and he has that so its not breaking the rules.

Post *LOCKED*

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Phreebird? Who the hell?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2011, 12:45:41 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal